6 Best Hostels To Stay In Lanchares Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Lanchares Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lanchares Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lanchares Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lanchares Cantabria. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lanchares Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lanchares Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Lanchares Cantabria:
Cabarceno is 27 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Monica.
- Staff did the minimum, unfriendly. Overpriced for basic room and facilities. Stay in the hostal opposite.
- Great staff we arrived late but they stayed up to make us dinner. Great food aswell.
- Hospitality and food were great and the room was a delight
- The room was quite nice. We liked a café-bar just opposite the hotel, they had great tapas. We went for a walk in the surroundings. Nice scenery.
- Reasonably priced, good convenient location, garage for safe bicycle storage
Posada Corral Mayor
At the hostel, each room has a closet and a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests at Posada Corral Mayor can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around La Serna, like skiing.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Santander is 23 miles from Posada Corral Mayor, while Potes is 29 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 21 miles away.
- great staff fabulous building very traditional great breakfast and we requested extra pillows , whilst we were there lots of snow and roads closed , staff updated us on constantly changing condition
- This is a lovely pension. The building is very traditional with lots of dark wood everywhere. The rooms were comfortable and clean. We had a very reasonably priced and good evening meal provided, which was just as well as we were on bicycles and there wasn’t anywhere else open for miles. The lady owner was very friendly and helpful and made us feel most welcome.
- Very warm welcome, the owner went out of her way to make arrival and stay very smooth. House is a lovely refurbishment of an old building and more atmospheric than the photos suggest. Good,filling breakfast to start the day.
- Lovely understanding staff, room was lovely , very quiet place to stay
- Very authentic recostruction of the old building. Very comfortable and peaceful. Breakfast was excellent.
Albergue La Torre
A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.The hostel has a playground. A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Albergue La Torre, including skiing and hiking.Santander is 31 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 29 miles away.
- ]2nd stay here. Nothing to criticise at all. Loved the area
- We had the Tower Room which was very special. Our ferry was 4 hours late and the owners waited up for us until after midnight. They even offered us a meal on arrival. The albergue is very close to the motorway and easy to find, but is in a very quiet rural location. Perfect for en-route ferry stops as well as holidays.
In a word. beautiful! . Middle of farming country but big town nearby.
Lovely lady too
We were in the “turret” accommodation which was lovely, with downstairs bathroom off a small sitting room. Definitely stay there again but in another room. ( see below why this is)
- Peaceful, fabulous views, spotless warm rooms. Isabel was lovely, cooked us a great evening meal for e10, we will go back.
- Very peaceful Owner was very friendly and we communicated via google translate I was only person staying She cooked an evening meal for 9 euros She left out breakfast so I could leave early on my bike Nice views
Albergue Las Indianas
All rooms offer views of the mountain and come with heating. Bathrooms come with either a bathtub or a shower.At Las Indianas guests will find a restaurant serving traditional dishes. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including table tennis and trekking.Shops and restaurants can be found within 1.9 mi from las Indianas, in the center of Campoo de Suso. The property is a short walk from small rivers and waterfalls. Skiing is also popular as the Alto Campoo slopes are only 7.5 mi away from the property. Reinosa in the High Ebro Valley is 7 mi away. Santander Airport is a 1-hour drive away. Free public parking is possible on site.
- Amazing attention, great facilities and superb food. Great for children. Bunk beds were sufficient for our short stay.
- El albergue se encuentra en una zona idílica de Cantabria, muy próxima a la estación de esquí de Alto Campoo y entrada al calle de Saja. También muy próximo a Fontibre
- La atención y buen ambiente del lugar y sus empleados,los cuales siempre estaban atentos y siempre intentaban hacer que nuestra estancia fuera lo mejor posible. Además la comida era muy buena, pocas veces comimos tan bien como cuando comimos allí.
- La atención del personal excelente. Tanto Óscar, como Aurelio, el cocinero, se han portado de diez con nosotros. Nos han ayudado en todo momento incluso con cosas que exceden de lo normal ya que tuvimos un viaje un poco accidentado. La comida excelente y la estancia en general ídem. Muy cómodo y cumpliendo de sobra las expectativas.
El personal muy amable
muy recomendado para ir con familia
Vivienda Rural La Casa Vieja De Alceda
The La Casa Vieja De Alceda accomodation features traditional decor. The cottage and apartments all have a cozy lounge with sofa and TV and a kitchen with dishwasher, microwave, hob and coffee maker.The properties are set within the historic center, with various bars, restaurant and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. Busses to Santander pass 350 feet away.The properties are set next to the thermal waters of the River Pas, 1,000 feet from The Alceda Park and Adventure Park. The prehistoric caves of Puente Viesgo are 12 mi away.La Casa Vieja De Alceda offers free parking and is 14 mi from the Cabárceno Nature Reserve.
No reviews yet.
Guests at the hostel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Santander is 17 miles from Albergue Valvanuz, while Santillana del Mar is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Lanchares Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lanchares Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lanchares Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lanchares Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!