6 Best Hostels To Stay In Lagrán Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Lagrán Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Lagrán Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Lagrán Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Lagrán Basque Country. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Lagrán Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Lagrán Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Lagrán Basque Country:
Albergue Santiago Apostol
This hostel features dormitories with shared bathroom and private rooms with their own bathroom. Heating is available in all bedrooms. Bars, shops and restaurants are 5 minutes’ walk from the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Santo Domingo the la Calzada is 30 mi from the hostel. San Millán de la Cogolla and Monasteries Suso and Yuso, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, are a 40-minute drive away. Agoncillo Airport is 20 minutes’ away by car.
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. The rooms are tidy and clean, as well as pilgrims friendly so it was quiet. Bathrooms and common space were tidy and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- It’s in an ideal location to explore the old city. Dorm area, toilet and shower facilities were all very clean. I had a fabulous pilgrim meal – would recommend it.
- The staff was friendly and could speak multiple languages. The pilgrim’s dinner (for those walking the Camino Frances) was pretty good (11 euros). Breakfast consisted of good coffee, bread, and prepackaged pastries. There is a little bar for good coffee, beer and wine. A TV in the common room and plenty of places to sit. There is a storage area for bikes. There is a little outdoor seating area in the back. Plenty of storage lockers.
- Easy to find on the Camino. Neat bedding. En-suite bathroom.
- a very welcoming, friendly and lovely staff.. gracias!
Albergue Logroño Centro
All rooms in Albergue Logroño Centro are equipped with a coffee machine. Each room has a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Popular points of interest near Albergue Logroño Centro include International University of La Rioja, Riojaforum Conference Centre and Saline Spa. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from Albergue Logroño Centro.
La entrada y la salida están muy bien organizados, con un sistema de cajas de seguridad que funciona y no te hace depender de horarios. Está muy bien situado, en el mismo centro de Logroño, y se puede alquilar una plaza de párking subterráneo (cabe un coche familiar perfectamente) por 12 euros extras, al lado mismo del albergue. También hay un miniparque infantil casi en la misma puerta.
La habitación tiene literas y un cuarto de baño privado con ducha, completamente funcional. Luego hay una zona común fuera de la habitación, con cocina, nevera y sillas y mesas. El wifi es rapidísimo y va de fábula. En nuestra estancia no coincidimos con ningún otro viajero, así que tuvimos todo el alojamiento para nosotros, y en calidad precio, estuvo fetén.
El sistema de recollida de les claus flexibilitza l’hora d’entrada.
L’atenció telefònica amb el personal ha estat molt fàcil.
- Discrección total. Entras marcando un código y no molestas a nadie. Espacio común con sofas, cocina y baño comunitario. Todo muy limpio.
- Lo que más nos gustó es que el acceso a las habitaciones fuese con código. Da mucha comodidad, sobretodo para grupos grandes. Las habitaciones y los baños estaban bien. Y la ubicación es excelente.
- Esta muy limpio y muy bien ubicado con la zona de poteo y fiesta
- La entrada y la salida están muy bien organizados, con un sistema de cajas de seguridad que funciona y no te hace depender de horarios. Está muy bien situado, en el mismo centro de Logroño, y se puede alquilar una plaza de párking subterráneo (cabe un coche familiar perfectamente) por 12 euros extras, al lado mismo del albergue. También hay un miniparque infantil casi en la misma puerta.
Winederful Hostel & Café
Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at Winederful Hostel & Café also provide guests with a patio.Logroño Town Hall is 1,500 feet from Winederful Hostel & Café, while International University of La Rioja is 2,100 feet away. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- It was so clean and comfortable. And the staff were absolutely lovely and so helpful.
- Great location and comfy beds – good value for money.
- Kind and wonderful staff! Nice bar with tea selection!
Great facilities. Loved the light, socket and curtain for each bed.
A small but clean and modern kitchen.
- The staff was fantastic and helpful. The bar/check-in desk was very well stocked with local wines and vermouths and treats. Beds were comfortable.
The bright spacious dormitory features bunk beds, heating and fans. There are shared bathroom facilities with showers and hairdryers.A microwave, fridge and coffee machine can be found in the shared kitchen area. The hostel also has laundry facilities, including a washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes racks.Logroño Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property and Calle Laurel, famous for its tapas bars, is the same distance away.
- Blanca, the person in charge, was cheerful and very helpful. There are a lot of beds, but it does not feel crowded. Everything wad very clean.
- the location of the property and attention of staff
- The lady running the hostel was so kind and does a wonderful job. She came round before turning the lights off to wish everyone a good night and a Buen Camino. The place was very clean and well run with much care.
- Blanca is a very nice person putting in a lot of effort to make you feel comfortable
- Blanca was super friendly and the location is within a short walk to the city center. Place was clean and organized. Loads of services around, as well! Would definitely stay here again!
Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel
At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel.Logroño is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles away.
- Very friendly staff on the outskirts of Town so starting next morning on Il Camino was perfect – a 5 minutes walk into Town for food and drink. Rooms a little small but perfectly adequate for a one night stop.
- Our room was well presented and very comfy beds with good quality linen. Loved it! Thank you
- Lovely staff, room was private and comfortable. Right on the Camino.
A quaint old farmhouse style B&B with a lovely garden area for socialising & relaxing after a long days walk.
Very friendly mother & daughter who really look after you.
Low priced beer & local wine served to us on a hot day whilst sitting in the garden, cheers!
A Great place to stay.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. We needed batteries for the TV remote and this was taken care of immediately. Very convenient on the Camino trail. We were offered extra toast and coffee at breakfast which was a first for us so far on this trip.
Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas
A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Logroño is 6 miles from the hostel, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 29 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- It was very clean and only two people per room. Excellent for hostel standards!
- The room was quiet. The only staff member did his best, however given the circumstances his best did not meet expectations
- I liked the big open space downstairs and the fact this building has so much potential.
- Exemplary cleaning! The staff is very friendly, and in particular Ismael.
- Interior common area was visually appealing, with couch and seating areas that invited hanging out.
Top Hostels In Lagrán Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Lagrán Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Lagrán Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Lagrán Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!