6 Best Hostels To Stay In La Tabla Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
La Tabla Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Tabla Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Tabla Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Tabla Asturias. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Tabla Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Tabla Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In La Tabla Asturias:
Guests have access to a shared kitchen.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk.The property offers free parking.Asturias Airport is 8.1 mi away.
- Very clean albergue for Pilgrims walking the Camino. Also very nice kitchen to make dinner.
It was the best Hostel we’ve had on our trip.
It was clean. It has a really nice interior and everything you need.
- My stay was perfect; the staff were warm and welcoming and it was spotlessly clean.
- Very clean. One woman working there was very polite. Nice hot water in bathroom.
- The hostel is new, cheap and very clean. There are free parkings inside and outside the structure and a separated kitchen. The bed is comfortable and the shower is spacious. Breakfast is not included but it is worth it (anyway you can have it for only 3,50€). Staff is very nice and helpful
CASA CARMINA HOSTEL
Some accommodations include a seating area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hair dryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Oviedo is 18 miles from CASA CARMINA HOSTEL, and Avilés is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cocos surf house
A buffet breakfast is served daily at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking.Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include English and Spanish.Gijón is 21 miles from the hostel, while Oviedo is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Alamar Salinas House
The rooms at Alamar Surf House feature attractive vintage-style décor with wooden floors. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, and bed linen and towels are provided. Some rooms have garden views.Drinks are served at Alamar Surf House’s bar, which opens in the evenings. The property has a shared TV lounge where you can relax, and there is a laptop and a PlayStation 3 which you can use for free. There is also a barbecue outside, as well as an area to store your surf equipment.The property offers other activities such as fishing trips and mushroom picking. Oviedo is 21.7 miles from the property and Asturias Airport is just 12 minutes’ drive away. Somiello and Muniellos Nature Reserves are also nearby.
- Beautiful period house by the beach, lovely owners, right by the beach, nicely decorated rooms, good breakfast, close to the airport, comfortable beds
- Super friendly staff and owner. You don’t need to be a surfer to stay here, just enjoy the relaxed vibe and stylish, unfussy interiors and the tasty breakfast. Optional dinner was really fantastic and value for money. Vegetarians accommodated. Loved the small vegetable plot – from which we had freshly picked salad and herbs.
- Owner extremely helpful, ensuring my comfort, and giving me advice for where to eat locally.
- Very friendly staff especially the guy serving dinner. I’m trying to find how to email you because I thought you were charging my card for the booking because you kept the paper. Please can you email me so I can organise payment! I’m so sorry I left early to start my walk and thought it was paid! !!!
People friendly and kind, makes you feel right at home.
Surfhouse Salinas features free WiFi throughout the property. There is also a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the hostel. Oviedo is 16 mi from Surfhouse Salinas, while Avilés is 2.2 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- The staff at Salinas were wonderful – they picked us up from the airport at Oviedo at the beginning of our week walking the camino, then picked us up from the train station at the end of the week and took us to the airport the next morning – all part of the excellent service and value for money.
- Very friendly trusting staff. Picked us up from the airport. Did not count the cost. Excellent. Beach. Well looked after overall
- Hostel in nice area near the beach. The staff are friendly, kind and helpful.
- It’s located a short walk from the bus stop to/from the airport and another short walk to the beach. The building is gorgeous with lots of light and color. The people were super gracious and helped me out when I missed one of the few buses going to the airport. So they turned a frustrating moment into an opportunity to talk more with one of the employees and leave with a new friend instead of being angry at missing the bus.
- The staff is super friendly and accommodating. They made us breakfast even though it was past breakfast time.
El Pez Escorpion
At the hostel, each room includes a closet. Every room comes with a shared bathroom.Gijón is 15 miles from El Pez Escorpion, while Oviedo is 16 miles away. Asturias Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
The host is very friendly
- Location is wonderful. People were really nice and helpful.
- Great breakfast, great staff, laidback and chilled surfer atmosphere. So close to the beach, bars and restaurants. Also got to practice my Spanish a lot. 100% recommended!
- Friendly staff, ample free on-street parking, and a stones throw from the beach.
Location was central and close to beach
Staff helped organise a taxi for early next morning
Bedding was clean
- Close to the beach and I had the whole place to myself
Top Hostels In La Tabla Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Tabla Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Tabla Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Tabla Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!