6 Best Hostels To Stay In La Paz Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Paz Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Paz Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Paz Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Paz Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Paz Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Paz Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In La Paz Tenerife:
Puerto Nest Hostel
A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Guests can use the hot tub.Lago Martianez Lake is 1.4 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 14 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Drago Nest Hostel
Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 miles from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 21.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 23.6 miles from the property.
- Very helpful and friendly owner and all the staf. Asnwered all the questions, always ready to help. Jacek z Polski bardzo pomocny
- I come as a guest and leave as a friend. The staff was really the best at the hostel! The bed was very comfortable and everything was always clean. The breakfast was also good. I used one of the parking spaces, it was very safe. They offer excursions and on Friday is an awesome barbecue, I enjoyed it! Thanks for everything! I will never forget that stay!
- Great facilities, clean showers, soaps provided, nice terrace with fruits and breakfast available. Staff was very friendly and helpful.
- German and his team made me most welcome; from the pick up at the airport right through to the drop off for my return flight. Help was on hand with some of my travels in the week. My room was a very cosy personal area for rest and sleep after some long days. I had a choice of THREE showers on the corridor immediately adjacent to my room. Fresh towels were offered in the week but not needed. The rooftop terrace gave me the opportunity to get to know fellow travellers and volunteer staff. Breakfast was another opportunity to socialise and the generous amounts of food available set me up well for the day ahead. I loved being able to use the kitchen as a little self catering was good for the budget. Would I stay again? Most definitely. Would I recommend it? Most definitely.
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
Trevejo Youth Hostel
At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk. Trevejo Youth Hostel provides certain rooms with garden views, and rooms come with a coffee machine. At the accommodation all rooms come with a seating area.Playa de las Americas is 22 miles from Trevejo Youth Hostel, while Puerto de la Cruz is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- It’s so cheap and comfortable. It’s so large, but there is no door between the rooms. I think it’s Not a real room and open to anyone. You can hear the sound from ‘next room’. Because it’s no wall and door between the rooms. It’s good except this.
- Very clean and cool place, close to the Garachico natural pools and to the small city centre
- The place is very clean and exceeded my expectations. The kitchen and facilities are modern and clean. It is located right in the centre of the small town close to the bus stop to go to other nearby towns. The town is very beautiful and peaceful. I enjoyed my stay very much and would definitely come back to stay!
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
- PERFECT !! One of the best hostel I’ve ever been to. Amazing staff, clean and convenient facilities and perfect location. Recommend this hostel for a stay in Garachico and Tenerife in general.
B&B La Laguna
Accommodation has bunk beds or single beds, and access to shared bathroom facilities.There are barbecue facilities and a vending machine for drinks. B&B La Laguna includes a shared lounge and kitchen, as well as luggage storage and lockers. The patio has fruit trees and you can pick fruit for a snack or to make juices.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 6.8 miles from La Laguna and Tenerife North Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- I was late in and the lady running it waited up and came out to meet me when the taxi pulled up, gave me a full tour, and was generally one of the best hosts ever. Very clean, comfy, and great location in is Laguna . If I’m back in Tenerife North I’ll be staying again.
This is a great place to stay. Chiara is so welcoming and attentive to help you appreciate Tenerife that it made my stay a great experience. There is a very large kictchen you can use, and when I was there the trees in the patio were loaded with oranges and lemons that we could pick. Just a great stay!
- Very good location and comfortable place. Even though I had to check out very early, they prepared the breakfast so I could take by myself before leaving.
- Warm welcome and helpfulness of the stuff, friendly atmosphere. Breakfast was varied and tasty. Lots of space to hang out in the living/dining room plus out in the patio.
the little details!
The delicious full breakfast was already set at 5am so I could enjoy it before my flight.
Also the flexibility and help with my booking.
The beautiful terrace.
La Terrera Youth Hostel
Guests have access to a wardrobe and a shared bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are provided.Continental breakfast is daily served. There is a shared terrace with outdoor furniture and a small garden. Guests can also enjoy a games room and a libraryA wide variety of bars and restaurants can be found in the area. 2,300 feet from the hostel, there is a tram stop with connection to Santa Cruz. Tenerife North Airport is only 1.9 miles from the property.
- The private room I stayed in was very peaceful, the location is good.
- very friendly staff, cozy room, generous breakfast…
- The staff is super nice, the coffee in the morning was beautiful, the whole hostel is super cool with really good energy 🙂
Stayed there for one night before the morning flight, everything was ok.
Staff helped me with taxi order.
- The people who were there were interesting with free sports in their hearts
At the hostel, all rooms include a patio with a mountain view. With a shared bathroom, certain units at Patio Hostel also feature a garden view. The hostel has a welcoming patio with a seating and chill out area.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodation.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 2,300 feet from Patio Hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
The rooms where nice and clean.
The staff was kind.
The location was marvelous.
- es war alles perfekt. super nette Inhaber die einem alles erzählt und geholfen haben. Das Hostel sieht in echt viel besser aus wie auf den Bildern. Es ist dort richtig sauber und die Terrasse ist total gemütlich.
- Es un hostal muy acogedor, está todo muy limpio, hay muy buen ambiente y la gente que lo lleva son estupendos, cercanos y te ayudan en todo lo que necesites. Es un hostal de 10. ¡Muy recomendable!
- Me he alojado una semana. El hostel es cómodo, limpio y muy bien ubicado. La decoración cuidada al detalle, me encantó el patio. Los anfitriones, Marina y Manu muy amables , atentos y sus recomendaciones acertadas. Muy recomendable.
Tutto perfetto, inoltre i due ragazzi che gestiscono la struttura sono stati molto disponibili sotto tutti i punti di vista ….
- The rooms where nice and clean.
Top Hostels In La Paz Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Paz Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Paz Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Paz Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!