6 Best Hostels To Stay In La Guancha Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
La Guancha Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in La Guancha Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in La Guancha Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in La Guancha Tenerife. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in La Guancha Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in La Guancha Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In La Guancha Tenerife:
El Hostal del Cubo
El Hostal del Cubo has accommodations in San Juan de la Rambla. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the hostel.Puerto de la Cruz is 8 miles from El Hostal del Cubo, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 24 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Drago Nest Hostel
Located in Icod de los Vinos, 22 mi from Playa de las Americas, Drago Nest Hostel features free WiFi access and free private parking.Other activities such excursions and shuttle service can be arranged by the property.Puerto de la Cruz is 9.9 mi from Drago Nest Hostel, while Los Cristianos is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Sur Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Breakfast was very good ! Bed was really comfortable !
- Its the best hostel i’ve ever been) Nice facilities, tasty breakfast, cosy room. And the most important thing of course its crew) Very open minded interesting people surrounding you all the time you stay here) And is not far from cueve del viento, that you have to visit while staying in Icon) Good and cheap food also here in the cafe about 2 minutes walk)
- Beautiful cosy terrace and lounge zone. Nice breakfest with fresh pastry. Great for grpups of friends. Few car-spaces parking near the property, but the street is very narrow so its the only option.
- new toilet with super hot water!amazing terrace with jacuzzi! great breakfast!
- The hostel staff were very friendly and were always willing to offer recommendations for things to do, places to visit.
Puerto Nest Hostel
Facing the beachfront in Puerto de la Cruz, Puerto Nest Hostel has a garden. The property is close to several noted attractions, around a 14-minute walk from San Felipe Castle and around 1.1 miles from Puerto de la Cruz Bus Station. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms will provide you with a terrace.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Lake Martianez is 1.7 miles from the hostel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 19 miles from Puerto Nest Hostel.
- The staff were excellent and really helpful. Located about 15-20 minutes walk from the bus stop. Good size lockers in each room. They let me store some luggage when I was away overnight.
- Lovely staff and amazing breakfast. They were baking fresh bread rolls, croissants and chocolate buns every day. Also variety of non-diary drinks available. Great place to relax on the rooftop. Certainly recommended 🙂
- Sturdy bunk beds, pleasant staff, wonderful view, daily trips
- Amazing breakfast for a little hostel. Easy to walk to from the main bus station, and located in a nice little spot nestled in a residential spot. Very close to the black sand beach and Loro Parque.
- Homemade rolls in the morning and beautiful location.
Located in Garachico, in a building dating from 2016, Trevejo Hostel has a terrace and guestrooms with free WiFi. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a shared bathroom. Guests can use a shared lounge.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a desk. Selected rooms also offer a kitchen with an oven. At Trevejo Hostel each room has a seating area.Puerto de la Cruz is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Adeje is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Staff very kind and helpful. Very clean and functional kitchen. The free-to-use laundry machine is a great advantage.
- Amazing location, close to all attractions in the city. Hostel is new, clean with many facilities. Great staff, very helpful and smiling. Definitely coming back 🙂
- Clean. Bed are divided into sets of four. Great water pressure in the shower.
- Everything was perfect, nice place to stay, clean and quiet.
- Everything. Very good modern property at excellent location in old town.
Located in La Orotava, Hostel Tenerife features free bikes, BBQ area and free WiFi. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen and a tour desk for guests.At the hostel, rooms have a closet. Hostel Tenerife provides certain units with mountain views, and every room includes a shared bathroom.Puerto de la Cruz is 5 miles from the accommodation, while Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Great host with excellent recommendations for the whole island.
- Jens was warm and welcoming. He’s more than happy to show people around. As a former journalist, he knows tons about the island – just ask him!
- A really great hostel with good vibes. Met a lot of nice and helpful people and the host was superfriendly. Orotava is a nice old town, close to the Teide and Puerto Cruz. There is everything there you need for a comfortable stay. I decided to stay even longer than planned.
- Little cozy hostel with everything we needed. The host was nice, showed us the place, gave us tips where to go in Orotava even have us plenty of tips where to go in Tenerife, what to visit and what to avoid. Great place to stay!
- The host is very Kind and gives you hints for your trips. You can Rente hiking Boots, bikes and fishing Rod for free.
Albergue de Bolico
Surrounded by nature and set on the outskirts of Buenavista del Norte, Albergue de Bolico features free WiFi and panoramic views of Teno Rural Park.This hostel offers access to a lounge with a flat-screen TV. Visitors can make use of the large kitchen. Drinks and snacks can be bought from Albergue de Bolico’s vending machines.The property offers private rooms with heating and access to a shared bathroom with a shower. Towels are provided by the property.This volcanic area offers paragliding, cycling and kayaking. Visitors can enjoy hiking trips in Teno and La Isla Baja. Buenavista del Parque Beach is 6.2 mi from the hostel.Tenerife Sur Airport is 25 mi away.
- Breakfast was OK. Location superb. Bed very comfortable.
- Great location for exploring the Teno Nationalpark. Really enjoyed our 2 nights stay and the dawn chorus. Clean, good facilities. Very friendly staff.
Quietness, in the middle of nature, great views
- Lovely front terrace and roof terrace. Fabulous walks right from the front door. Great to be able to use the kitchen
- incredible location, very comfortable and cozy atmosphere
Top Hostels In La Guancha Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in La Guancha Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in La Guancha Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in La Guancha Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!