6 Best Hostels To Stay In Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province:
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Khao Lak, 8 miles from Ko Kho Khao, Bangsak Hut features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shops at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 46 miles from Bangsak Hut.
- Ruhige Bungalows. Personal immer zuvorkommend und freundlich.
- La très grande disponibilité du personnel, allant nous récupérer alors que nous sommes perdu, et va nous récupérer un scooter dès notre arrivé!! La chambre est propre et confortable.
- Очень вежливый хозяин, ухоженная территория, хорошая парковка
- Ruhige Lage, 10min vom Strand entfernt, super netter Inhaber
- Sehr freundliche Besitzer schon beim Check In. Leider gab es keine Roller zu mieten, aber kein Problem. Der Besitzer hat uns am ersten Abend seinen eigenen kostenlos zur Verfügung gestellt. Für den Preis in Khao Lak kann man überhaupt nicht meckern. Es ist zwar kein 5 Sterne Hotel, aber eine saubere und nette Unterkunft mit viel Ruhe.
Bed Khaolak Hostel
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Bed Khaolak Hostel offers accommodations in Khao Lak, just 15 miles from Ko Kho Khao.There is a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 39 miles from Bed Khaolak Hostel.
- Owner gave me a bicycle to use for free which was handy for getting to/from beach and restaurants. I had the dorm room to myself in the end, a nice surprise. Easy to organise transfer to the airport at check-in.
- The staff are friendly, and the hostel has a family-orientation. There is a nice kitchen for cooking breakfast and the beds were comfortable.
- I like here because of the owner. She is so kind and helpful that’s so nice and she suggested the place for me where I should go :). The room is quite clean.
Was amazing,the owner is realy good,the place is clean,quite place.
- Friendly and helpful staff.. Room clean.. Close to the market..feel like home
Sawasdee Hostel Khaolak
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sawasdee Hostel Khaolak offers accommodations in Khao Lak.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 39 miles from Sawasdee Hostel Khaolak.
No reviews yet.
Khaolak Mind Home Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Khaolak Mind Home Hostel offers accommodations in Khao Lak.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Phuket Airport is 39 miles away.
- The hostel is brand new but one of the best hostels I’ve stayed at so far (and I’ve stayed in a lot of hostels). The room was really clean and the bed is super comfortable. They provide you with new sheets and towel everyday. The breakfast included is simple but fine. The owner of the hostel, Nook was very helpful and really goes out of his way to make your stay comfortable. He drove us to places we wanted to visit for example. I think I’ve never experienced this in a hostel before. Would definitely recommend staying here! You won’t regret it 🙂
This hostel is THE BEST I’ve ever stayed in.
The rooms are new and comfortable, everything gets cleaned everyday, you are allowed to cook and WiFi is amazing. You have proper blankets and pillows, the bins get emptyed twice a day and a locker is provided for each person.
If you come to Khao Lak you HAVE to stay in this hostel.
The owner is super nice and friendly, helps you with everything and even goes with you on day trips in Khao Lak.
This is the perfect hostel and the most welcoming place so far in around 2 month here in Thailand.
- I loved this place. I needed a place to relax after the islands and this is the place to be. It is super clean. The shower is perfect. You have a good breakfast. You are not close to the sea but you can rent a bike and move easily. I felt like at home. You can ask anything to the owner.
- Facilities are brand new and very clean, the owner is very kind and helpful. Beds are very comfortable and nice big pillows and blankets.
- Originally booked for 2 nights ended up extending another 3! The guy that runs the place (never actually asked his name!!) is willing to help with anything, so nice and friendly always took the time to talk to us. Booked our Similan trip for us which is highly recommended best trip we’ve done! Just a 5min scooter ride from the main town with all the bars & restaurants and a short ride to the beach. A night market on just across the road every other night which is huge and worth a visit! Rooms are spotless, each bed has there own locker. Bed gets made everyday! Very impressed. Perfect small, quiet hostel.
DKaYa Hostel offers accommodations in Khao Lak. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Phuket Airport is 39 miles away.
– The Hostel is very very clean and quiet, beds are comfortable.
– There was a kitchen and fridge free to use and also have coffee tea snacks & bananas free all day.
– Superb service by Gift, the owner. ❤️
– Great location, in the middle of KhaoLak, I feels safe. All u need is in walking distance.
– I also love the ‘Happy meal’ activity, all hostel guests are invited to have a chitchat dinner together which can choose what to eat and pay on our own bill. Thats good cause we have fun together but can control the budget at the same time.
Travel alone means safe and friendly here, not even a single minute makes me feel lonely. 🙂
Thanks for such a great time, will be back next week. I also booked the Trips to Simian and Surin Islands witch was a better deal than online or other travel agency.
/solo woman traveller ♀
- The host, Gift is such a gift. She helps with information, booking, tips for going out and even joins for dinner. The hostel is so beautiful and clean. The beds are really comfy! A big plus it has a small kitchen!!! For me it was one of the best hostels I have ever been to. I came for one night and stayed for almost a week!
- Gift, the lady from the hostel is very friendly and helpful. Its very clean there.
- Very sweet hostel in a perfect location, a 15 minute or so walk to the bea h through the markers and between the two other main areas of Khao Lak which makes it easy to get around (with a moped which you can rent cheaply at the hostel). Very kind and generous host. Ideal for solo travellers as it’s a very small hostel so it’s easy to meet other guests. Most of the people I met, including myself added extra nights to our stay (my 3 night stay turned into 8 when I reluctantly left!). Highly recommend.
- Super friendly, helpful & knowledgeable owner. Clean rooms with own bathroom and aircon. There was a kitchen and free snacks & bananas. Room had a small balcony (no view) which was perfect for drying clothes.
- – The Hostel is very very clean and quiet, beds are comfortable.
K2 Backpacker Hostel
One of our best sellers in Khao Lak! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, K2 Backpacker Hostel offers accommodations in Khao Lak, just 15 miles from Ko Kho Khao.Each room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Phuket Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- I liked the cost; however, I am not sure it is worth it. It would be ok for one night, but not much more. The owner responded to initial inquiries and was quite nice. However, we only saw him when we checked in; and not again for the remaining 4 nights. Staff was not there much, but whenever you asked for help, they were pleasant. For the price, their attentiveness was fine.
- The location, the smiley staff and the internet speed.
- Excellent location, approximately 20 minute walk to the beach with loads of bars and restaurants. The security aspect was good as a fob was required to gain access to the property.
Clean Room (10/10)
Clean common areas (8/10)
Value for money
Excellent location to take bus to Ranong/Phuket etc
Very Good hostel, with few improvements it will be much better
- waiter is very goodheart people ,everything is perfect ,nice feeling
Top Hostels In Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ko Kho Khao Phang Nga Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!