6 Best Hostels To Stay In Hvalstad Akershus – Top Hotel Reviews
Hvalstad Akershus is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hvalstad Akershus. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hvalstad Akershus. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hvalstad Akershus. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hvalstad Akershus right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hvalstad Akershus with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Hvalstad Akershus:
Oslo Vandrerhjem Holtekilen
All rooms at Holtekilen Vandrerhjem have access to the communal kitchen and TV lounge. Guests can relax in the large green garden with barbecue facilities. Packed lunches are available on request.This summertime hostel has a 24-hour reception. Laundry facilities are available for guests’ convenience.Telenor Arena is about a 10-minute walk from the hostel. The Henie Onstad Art Center is 2.5 miles away. Bus 160 connects to Central Oslo and the bus stop is just a 5-minute walk away.
- Potato & Egg Bake was great. crackers & Lox were great as well. Braunschweiger, olives, fruit dry cereals milk coffee & brown cheeses were great
- Staff were very helpful, rooms weren’t as expected – matters and pillow were dirty it was quite a discomfort to sleep on itchy mattress and pillow. Otherwise breakfast had a big variety of goods, also the area was peaceful.
- Nice location next to Oslo. Good price but there are a few problems: no reapot to boil water, also stove doesn’t work. I had to walk to reception on the street (there were several buildings). Also radiator doesn’t work. I understand it’s June, but it was cold early in the morning. Room number 8. Hope you will fix these easy bugs.
- Breakfast was good for budget hotel and wifi was great.
- The hotel was close to the city center and the lake. It was clean and staff was friendly. Free parking and information available at front desk. One of the cheaper places for Oslo. Breakfast was included and convenient.
Saga Poshtel Oslo Central
Rooms here have shared or private bathrooms. A communal kitchen is available to all guests at Saga Poshtel Oslo Central.Guests have access to a breakfast buffet, communal TV-lounge and laundry facilities at the hostel. The front desk is open 24 hours. Snacks and beverages can be purchased at reception.Akershus Fortress is a 10-minute walk away. The Royal Castle is a 15-minute walk from Saga Poshtel Oslo Central. The bars and restaurants around Aker Brygge are 2,650 feet away.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, really good breakfast. Excellent common areas.
- Almost everything. The best thing I enjoyed here was breakfast!
- Amazing historic building that has been restored to a good finish and is centrally located to access to the trains & centrally located to the main town & high street
- Amazing historic building that has been restored to a good finish and is centrally located to access to the trains, transportation & centrally located to the main town & high street.
- The location, excellent facilities and the staff breakfast was great.
Anker’s facilities include a café bar with TV, a laundry room and a snack shop. Kitchen equipment and alarm clocks can be borrowed at reception. Free WiFi access is available throughout.Restaurants and grocery stores can be found in the surrounding area.There are 3 tram stops within 150 feet of Anker Hostel, and the ride to Central Station takes 5 minutes.
Grunerlokka is a great choice for travelers interested in nature, parks and museums.
- We booked 4 beds in multi-bed room and we get a 4 beds room? So it was Perfect for us! One room and Our own barthroom. People was really nice and helpfull ? Thank You for the stay?
- Wash basin in the bathroom was clogged amd wifi was extremely pathetic
The location is super good! The hostel is within walking distance to pretty much anywhere in the city center. It’s also served by public transport all around.
It has a pretty good deal for breakfast in the next door Hotel (by the same name).
Very basic clean Hostel. Enjoyed that it was very close to central station. Easy 10 minute walk into the city.
Bed was comfortable enough, slightly on the hard side. Would recommend to others
- Good value for money, we got what we expected, big hostel with lot of people staying. It has a roof terrace which we liked. Basic room, but clean. Very near the railway station (2 stops in a tram). Good selection of shops nearby.
Central City Apartments – Shared
Bathroom facilities are shared. Linen and towels are included in all rooms.A restaurant, bar and free internet computers can be enjoyed in the lobby of the main building, which has a 24-hour reception.The Edvard Munch Museum is within 1,650 feet of the hostel. Oslo Central Station is a 5-minute metro ride away.
Gamle Oslo is a great choice for travelers interested in convenient public transportation, scenery and city walks.
- Very inexpensive for Oslo and good location near to Toyen metro station.
- It was the cheapest property. I had a shared apartment which means that I shared a bathroom and a kitchen with my neighbors, but the room itself was private. It was a nice apartment with everything you need. I stayed there twice. The second time the room was an average size.
- This is a convenient place I’ve used several times. So I like going somewhere and I know what to expect. A clean kitchen and fridge super for fixing your own breakfast (take everything you need with you).The room I had 147B had big windows that opened wide and given it was a warm summer evening it was a great relief as on arrival it was amazingly hot and stuffy in there. A fan in the room was also a vital welcome piece.
- Bed very comfortable, all, esp kitchen and bathrooms clean
- Beds were comfortable, kitchen stocked with basic amenities including a kettle, plenty of hot water for showers.
Oslo Vandrerhjem Haraldsheim
Each guest room at Oslo Vandrerhjem Haraldsheim features wooden floors, simple décor and a work desk. Guests can choose either private or shared bathroom facilities.Communal rooms at the hostel include a TV lounge, as well as a library with a billiards table. A laundry room is available at Haraldsheim, along with vending machines with drinks and snacks. Outdoor furniture can be enjoyed when the weather is nice.The Norwegian Museum of Science, Technology and Medicine is a 6-minute drive from the hostel. Both Ullevål Stadium and Oslo Ski Centre are 1.2 miles away.
- Nice outdoor space, huge breakfast, cosy beds, friendly and helpful staff
Friendly international atmosphere, very friendly stuff, everything was neat. The location is quite near to the center about 2-3 km and a great view towards water with a wide lawn.
Of course the rooms and the breakfast are simple (we had bunk beds), but you always have to keep it in relation to the average price in Oslo!
So, we definitely can recommend Haraldsheim!
- Lovely stay. Beautiful terase and view. Very kind and helpful recepcionist.
- Did book a bed in a 6-bed room, but had a bed in a 4-bed room with all room to myself, as there was nobody else for three nights I stayed there. Also the breakfast is pretty good and the kitchen excellent. It is a steep climb to the hostel, but that gives a nice view to the city from the outside area of the hostel. Public transportation is also very near, only the closest OBOS (city bike) stations are bit further (15-20 minutes). There is a small grocerie shop very near. Overall – for the price, it is a very good option.
Cosy place and comfortable
Excellent kitchen and living room
Professional and kind stuff
Oslo Hostel Rønningen
In-room sinks are standard at Oslo Hostel Rønningen. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms and showers.Hostel Rønningen includes a TV lounge, library and over 20 board games. Billiards, ping-pong and volleyball can also be enjoyed on site.The Norwegian Museum of Science & Technology and Kjelsås Train Station are within a 20-minute walk. Grefsen Tram Stop is a 15-minute walk from Rønningen Hostel.
I do not know about this hotell I bocked for some one and he did not stay in the hotell.
Sorry for that.
Manager of hotel she is verey Nice and I gave her five stars ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- The hostel exceed our expectations. It is like basic hotel. Newly refurbished, modern. Kitchen, washing facilities. Remote location, but we was with the car so for it was ok.
I Was quite impressed, I applied for girls shared dorm.
pleasantly surprised when I had a single fully furnished room to my self – I loved the wardrobe btw. I shared the kitchen bathroom, nice large wet room. you had free laundry facilities, you also have an ironing room. You’re surrounded by greenery, so the morning view was lovely.
breakfast options were okay but found that across Norway to be fair. LOADS of board games and two pool tables which is a great way to socialize.
- Room is clean and comfortable Very nice place near hotel is supermarket
- Reasonable price, good location quite near to tram nr. 12, tasty breakfast.
- I do not know about this hotell I bocked for some one and he did not stay in the hotell.
Top Hostels In Hvalstad Akershus Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hvalstad Akershus to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hvalstad Akershus but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hvalstad Akershus. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!