6 Best Hostels To Stay In Hozanejos Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Hozanejos Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hozanejos Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hozanejos Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hozanejos Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hozanejos Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hozanejos Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Hozanejos Andalucía:
Hostal Los Valencianos
Hostal Los Valencianos is a 1-star property located in Conil de la Frontera. With free WiFi, this 1-star hostel offers a 24-hour front desk. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, rooms contain a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom. At Hostal Los Valencianos rooms come with air conditioning and a TV.Cádiz is 27 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 43 miles from Hostal Los Valencianos.
- Muy limpio, tranquilo y cómodo. El personal encantador. La relación calidad-precio inmejorable. La ubicación perfecta, en pleno centro y justo al lado de la playa. El desayuno buenísimo en terracita en la calle más animada de Conil. La cama super cómoda, para dormir del tirón. Me he sentido como en casa. Un 10!
- Todo. Tanto la amabilidad de todo el personal, como la limpieza y la ubicación.
- Amabilidad y trato de todo el personal, ubicación y sobre todo la limpieza
- Lo mejor su ubicación y que pese a ser tan céntrico, no tuvimos problemas con los ruidos
- Habitación muy limpia, y lo mejor de todo lo centrico que está en el pueblo y a 3 minutos andando de la playa. Sin duda cuando vuelva a ir… Repetire con esta estancia.
Arena Hostel Boutique
Located in the City-Centre of Conil de la Frontera, Arena Hostel Boutique provides rooms with free WiFi. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a shared lounge.At the hostel, all rooms include a closet.The area is popular for cycling, and bike rental is available at Arena Hostel Boutique.Cádiz is 28 miles from the accommodation, while El Puerto de Santa María is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 43 miles from Arena Hostel Boutique.
- cosy, super clean , affordable , good location , best view from root top. Ideal place to stay . Friendly stuff and super host will come back once again.
-absolutely friendly staff
-modern, hudge rooms
-nice bathroom which has everything you need
-the shared kitchen is amazing
- I’ve had an amazing stay at the hostel! Javier was the best host you can imagine and even helped me out when I lost my passport. I can only recommend the hostel for a stay!
- Friendly helpful staff. Great views from the rooftop, tasteful design and clean.
- Very good hostel, very nice and caring owner. A good place to meet people, feeling like family, you meet people in the kitchen or on the great terrace. We had good talks and sitting together every night with nice and open people.
Hostal El Alferez
Located right on the beachfront in El Palmar, this guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking. Each bright, air-conditioned room features sea views, a TV and a private bathroom.The Francisco Alferez’s restaurant serves homemade Andalusian cuisine and specializes in fish and seafood.Hostal El Alferez is 4.3 mi from Conil de la Frontera and 31 mi from Cádiz. Jerez Airport is around an hour’s drive away. Local area information is available from reception.
- The location is great! Great room, clean. I highly recommend this place!
The hotel’s ten metres from a lovely beach and the restaurant is very good, albeit a bit pricey (the breakfast, which is extra, is a bit sparse).
Having explored the resort, the hotel looks like the nicest in the area.
All in all we enjoyed our stay on this part of the Atlantic coast.
- The position was excellent – the view from the balcony wonderful
Hotel room was basic but clean and offering a great view of the beach.
Really friendly staff.
One of the best restaurants I have eaten in anywhere in the world.Both lunch and dinner excellent and great value.
- Terrace with view over the sea; Location just over the beach; restaurant/food; staff and owners very friendly
Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa)
Located 350 feet from sandy Los Caños de Meca Beach, Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa) features an outdoor swimming pool and a rooftop solarium with sea views. Free parking is available on site.All air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa) have a colorful decoration and offer mountain or sea views. They all feature a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided, and ironing facilities are available on request at reception.Numerous bars, restaurants and supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Hostal Casa Arco Iris (Playa) is on the Costa de la Luz Coast, 1.2 mi east of Cape Trafalgar and 20 minutes’ drive from Vejer de la Frontera. The closest airport is in Jerez de la Frontera, 1 hour by car from the property.
- Staff person Ines is very kind and friendly, she always helped us with whatever we needed.
Great organic breakfast with the best homemade bread that I’ve tasted in Spain.
Really helpful staff with helpful local knowledge. There are some great restaurants within walking distance and the beach is five minutes away.
- Great location (right across the beach), very clean room. Beautiful roof terrace with huge beds to chill and enjoy the view. Very attentive owners (he was constantly fixing and cleaning the property). The pool is super clean with a few sun beds around it.
- Muy amables. Nos permitieron alojarnos antes de la hora prevista y la decoración es maravillosa.
- El gusto con el que estaba decorado, el mantenimiento de una gran variedad de plantas, la exquisita limpieza y las grandes vistas que se disfrutan desde la terraza.
This vibrant hostel is located 1,300 feet from Cadiz Cathedral in the historic center. It offers a free breakfast and Wi-Fi zone, surfing lessons and bike rental, a 15 minute walk from La Caleta Beach.Casa Caracol’s bright and functional rooms feature a balcony overlooking the street, hand-made bunk beds and wood furniture. The decorative bathrooms are shared.The hostel has a communal kitchen for guests featuring free tea and coffee and a charming roof terrace filled with plants and hammocks. The lounge has a wood burning stove and BBQ and activities such as yoga, dance, Spanish classes and cookery courses are all available.Cadiz Harbour is 800 feet from Casa Caracol and Plaza España Square is a 9 minute walk away. Jerez Airport is a 40 minute drive away.
Nick has an awesome property along with his other one Casa de Piratas in the heart of Cadiz Old Town. Very good hostel with common area, kitchen convenient for guest use. Receptionists are awesome, especially ALESSANDRO, Sofie.
Guest computers available for convenience. Nice homey boutique hostel design, decor. Rooms provide nice wooden beds with phone charging unit, storage box at each one, along with a light. You can’t beat it! Casa Caracol has a very good reputation in Europe. Would definitely stay there again, when in Cadiz! Grazie mille per tutti! Dr. PRG 🙂
- Dinners every night for 4 euro were a great way to get to know people, and the decor is so cute and fun. It’s one of my favorite hostels I’ve stayed in!
- Friendly staffs, the mood and the location was perfect. It was very close to the stations. And thr staff let me to keep my luggage after the check out.
- The mood was great, lots of new friends. Beds are really comfortable. Breakfast was nice
- Breakfast was okay. They let you borrow towel. The location is amazing
- Nick has an awesome property along with his other one Casa de Piratas in the heart of Cadiz Old Town. Very good hostel with common area, kitchen convenient for guest use. Receptionists are awesome, especially ALESSANDRO, Sofie.
Cadiz Inn Backpackers
Offering modern rooms with individual lockers and free WiFi, Cadiz Inn Backpackers is located just 1,150 feet from Cadiz train and bus station. The nearest beach is 3 minutes’ walk away.Bright rooms are decorated in white, with brightly colored finishes. Guests have access to shared bathrooms just outside the rooms. A continental breakfast is included for all guests.Cadiz Inn Backpackers features a rooftop terrace with hammocks and sofas, as well as an equipped kitchen and dining area. There are computers which guests can use for free.Located in the heart of Cádiz Old Town, the hostel is surrounded by restaurants and bars. Cádiz Port is just 2,300 feet away and Playa de la Victoria Beach is 1.2 mi from the Backpackers hostel.
- Great Staff NICO :), Alejandra, Beatriz, and housekeeping do an awesome job! Very happy with my stay at CIB. I shall return in the future. Great terrace, great facilities with common area kitchen open from 0800-2145 daily.
- Place is clean and it has good location. Great value.
- Not sure why this hostel has an average rating. It meets all the criteria and is very sociable with excellent facilities. Easy to meet others too. Good free breakfast. Nice rooftop bar where you can bring your own beers unlike all other hostel bars I’ve been to
- The bang to buck ratio is unbeatable! Friendly staff, everything neat and tidy.
- Staff were super friendly and helpful. Peanut butter at breakfast was a treat. Nice central location. Awesome rooftop patio.
Top Hostels In Hozanejos Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hozanejos Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hozanejos Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hozanejos Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!