6 Best Hostels To Stay In Hospital Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Hospital Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hospital Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hospital Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hospital Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hospital Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hospital Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Hospital Aragon:
Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart
Surrounded by Pineta Valley, Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart is located in Bielsa, on the foothills of Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. The charming hostel offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The stone building features colorful rooms with a private bathroom including a bidet and hairdryer. There is a TV and a balcony with impressive mountain views.Hostal Restaurante Asador Pañart has a terrace and shared lounge, and the restaurant serves characteristic Spanish cuisine. There are ski facilities available, as well as a tour desk.The property is located by Cinca River, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. The Piau-Engaly Ski Slopes in France are 30 minutes’ drive away. Huesca is 81 mi away, while Boltaña is 30 mi from the property.
The management and staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
The room was nice, very clean, and the breakfast out of this world. Would go back there any time. A first class place!!
- Rooms face away from the busy road; so it is quiet at night for a good sleep. The Personal speaks a little bit English; but makes up for it with extreme friendliness. The breakfast incl. in stay is very! good.
A comfortable room in a gorgeous village with fabulous views from our window. Excellent large breakfast included, eggs, bacon, cakes, fruit the works.
The whole area was incredibly beautiful.
After leaving we realised we’d dropped a passport somewhere !
They searched the room and found it and were very helpful sending it on to our next destination via Express post, they had to go to a near by village to do this but they were very obliging and dealt with it all straight away. I have it again and I’m extremely grateful for all their help !!!
It is really worth of upgrading a room or requesting a room with the balcony. The view from our balcony was amazing – straight to the beautiful village of Bielsa and the mountains. Only few minutes walk to the centre of the village, where are restaurants, shops and supermarket. Basic, but very nice hostal with extremely friendly staff, even if they didn’t speak English. They have suggested us to park our motorcycle under the roof of a tent, as it was out of the season and they didn’t use that part for the outside tables which was great, as it was a heavy rain that night.
The dinner at the hostal’s restaurant was great, as well as breakfast. They also have menus translated into English, which was great.
Overall, a very nice stay and we would love to stay there again.
- Good location on the edge of a small village an ideal place to stay for the Pyrenees from either country. Owner made room for the motorcycles and was very helpful and accommodating. Food was spot on and value for the money. Very clean and tidy.
- The management and staff went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
Albergue Borda Miguela
Located in the countryside village of Saravillo, Albergue Borda Miguela offers shared and private rooms with free Wi-Fi, heating and mountain views. It features an on-site bar and restaurant.The private, quadruple rooms include a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. Guests in the shared dormitories have access to shared bathrooms and can rent bed linen and towels.Albergue Borda Miguela has a shared TV lounge for guests, as well as a garden. Its restaurant serves traditional local cuisine.Ordesa National Park is 30-minute drive from the hostel. Piau-Engaly Ski Slopes can be reached in 50 minutes by car, across the French border.
- Location has incredible views. Very nice staff. Very cheap for what you get.
- Located in a nice scenic village. Nice food in restaurant
Las habitaciones son amplias. Reservamos tres literas y nos asignaron una habitacion completa de seis.
El desayuno fenomenal
- La ubicación es increíble y el resto todo perfecto
Le calme et surtout la simplicité du gîte ( idéal entre amis)
Dîner et petit déjeuner simple et efficace
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, Albergue Residencia is housed in a charming stone property surrounded by gardens. Set in Morillo de Tou, this hostel offers rooms with impressive views of Mediano Lake and the Pyrenees Mountains.The Albergue Residencia offers simply decorated, heated rooms with shared bathrooms. Some rooms have a balcony.The Residencia has a restaurant located 150 feet from the main building and traditional Spanish cuisine is served here. There is also a bar and terrace, open during the summer months. Free Wi-Fi is available here. There is a supermarket open in July and August.Guests can make use of a communal lounge and laundry facilities. The Albergue also features a football pitch and basketball courts.The area surrounding Morillo de Tou is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Cerler and Valle Vio Ski Resorts can be reached within 1.5 hours by car.
No reviews yet.
Albergue Monte Perdido
Albergue Monte Perdido is offering accommodations in Torla-Ordesa. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. Certain units at the property have a balcony with a mountain view.The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and a hair dryer.A range of activities are offered in the area, such as skiing and cycling.Ordesa National Park is 2 miles from the hostel.
We rented a room for 4 people with 2 bunk beds. It was pretty nice and comfy, exactly as on pictures. The room is very clean and has the private bathroom. There are a common kitchen where you can cook and also a room with board games which is cool but unfortunately no one tell you about that when you check in, so we found it only in the morning when we check out 🙁
wifi password you can find also in the kitchen
Everything was great, the owner Bea was very pleasent and helpfull. Everything was well organised and working. The common kitchen was unbelivibly clean and nice to enjoy the food. We also enjoyed wide equipemment of the kitchen. The room was very comfortable and also well structured. & the bonus was that the room is get cleaned and tidy everyday by the staff.
So at the end I’d like to thank Bea and her wonderfull personnel to make our stay so nice 😀 I can not remember when I stayed in such a nice appartment.
The area around Torla is spectacular and worth to see.
- Nice hotel right in the center of beautiful village of Torla
fantastic place: exceptionally clean, stylish, everything is of high quality, very friendly hosts
you have fully equipped communal kitchen with a fireplace (!), good restaurants/groceries nearby, the village itself is very beautiful and visitor center is in 5 min walk
- El mejor Albergue en el q he estado. La haitación es mejor incluso q hoteles de 4*. La cocina está muy bien equipada y hay espacio suficiente para cocinar y cenar con el resto de huéspedes. Hay panadería, economato y bares alrededor. Muy buena localización para hacer rutas de senderismo. Sin duda, un Albergue para repetir.
- We rented a room for 4 people with 2 bunk beds. It was pretty nice and comfy, exactly as on pictures. The room is very clean and has the private bathroom. There are a common kitchen where you can cook and also a room with board games which is cool but unfortunately no one tell you about that when you check in, so we found it only in the morning when we check out 🙁
Refugio Lucien Briet
Offering a restaurant, Refugio Lucien Briet is located in Torla. This charming hostel features a patio, bar and a tour desk.Each room at Refugio Lucien Briet, has heating and offers access to shared bathrooms. The kitchen comes with a microwave and a toaster. Please note that it does not include kitchenware.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding.The hostel is 1.9 mi from Parque Nacional de Ordesa.
Beautiful old menssion. We stayed at a double room that had precisely what we need, including a clean always-hot shower… we loved the place and booked again for after our treck.
When booking wrong room by mistake (and the relevant ones were allready occupied) the owner cancelled for free immidiately. We are so coming back.
- Good and clean basic room worth the money, perfect for trekkers.
- The property was very well maintained. The staff was also very helpful, including having someone who spoke excellent English. They helped us find excellent hiking trails in the park and we’re more helpful than the park person we talked with.
- Good for one night stay, or a little more. We just needed a place to stay for one night, and it matched our expectations. The place was clean, and we had very hot water in the shower.
- great base in Torla – just what we were looking for and great value for money
- Beautiful old menssion. We stayed at a double room that had precisely what we need, including a clean always-hot shower… we loved the place and booked again for after our treck.
A Borda Felices
The hostel A Borda Felices is set in Broto, 10 minutes’ drive from Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. It has free WiFi, a terrace with a barbecue and a communal kitchen.The simply decorated rooms at A Borda Felices have wooden furnishings and beamed ceilings. All rooms have heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hostel also has a lounge and a dining area. You can make use of a fully equipped kitchen and of a computer at reception. There is a washing machine and a tumble dryer, which can be used for an additional cost.Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, A Borda Felices has a picturesque setting close to the Ara River.You can go cycling in the area and the hostel can also arrange off-road excursions. Panticosa’s ski slopes are approximately 40 minutes’ drive away.
- This is a (youth) hostel, not a hotel, so you are expected to make your own beds – not a pro lem. We had a triple room with two bunk beds and a single bed, quite comfortable, and a small but adequate bathroom. Good wifi, parking on street nearby not a problem. Communal kitchen and dining room spotlessly clean and well-equipped (apart from dishcloths). Quiet and peaceful despite being on the main road through Broto. Friendly and informative staff.
- Very nice staff and clean areas. They let us keep our bikes inside a room in other building, giving us the keys. Very kind people running the business.
- Very good value for money. Perfect location and friendly staff (only Spanish speaking). It was very nice to have the communal kitchen with all facilities. Good atmosphere in the house. The wooden floor in the room was good for the child to play. Also, a playground is next to the hostel.
- Great location, very friendly host, lovely small town, 5 mins drive from the park entrance
- Definitivamente, Pili, la encargada del albergue. Muy simpática e informada sobre la zona. El albergue muy bien situado y acogedor.
Top Hostels In Hospital Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hospital Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hospital Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hospital Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!