6 Best Hostels To Stay In Hanga Roa Easter Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Hanga Roa Easter Island is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Hanga Roa Easter Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Hanga Roa Easter Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Hanga Roa Easter Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Hanga Roa Easter Island:
One of our top picks in Hanga Roa.Hostal Raioha is located in Hanga Roa, just 4.3 miles from Isla de Pascua. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Mataveri International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
Superb couple that own the property- could not have been better hosts!! They made us feel completely at home, bringing us fresh fruit and juices.
Complementary airport pick-up was a lovely touch.
- Our washing was done freeof charge, the hosts we4e very friendly and also provided a cheaper rental car.
- It is a very well located, family run hostal. Nothing fancy but it was clean and well looked after. Rosy and her husband were incredibly helpful and even got us some special tea when one of us fell ill. Location is perfect for the main high street 5 minutes away and 2 minutes away from the sea. Would definitely recommend!
- Very amiable couple of owners who has helped us to enjoy our superb holidays.
Could not recommend this more. We really enjoyed our stay here. Run by a lovely and welcoming couple. Who will give you
great advice on seeing the island. Everything was as pictured. The location is very central and within walking distance to everything.
- Superb couple that own the property- could not have been better hosts!! They made us feel completely at home, bringing us fresh fruit and juices.
Mangai Rapa Nui
One of our best sellers in Hanga Roa! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Mangai Rapa Nui offers accommodations in Hanga Roa, just 4.4 miles from Isla de Pascua.Each room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is free shuttle service at the property.Mataveri International Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- Good value compare to the other pricing in the island
- The setting is bucolic. It is about 15 walk from the main part of town. They provide transfers to and from the airport. You can cook meals in the kitchen. Staff was friendly and helpful. The young lady is daughter of the owner. She and the young man were easy to deal with.
- Felipe saved our day after 11 hours of flight and a notice from airline company saying our luggages got delayed. He waited for us at the airport for more than half hour and he lent us a converter so we can charge our phone and camera. Staying at Mangai Rapa Nui was definitely pleasant experience. The rooms and kitchen were clean, the staff was nice and helpful. And you can walk to the main street in 10 minutes.
1. We have a private bathroom and shared kitchen which is perfect. The kitchen is for 24 hours use. In the morning, we cooked our breakfast. At night, my husband likes to eat something before going to bed.
2. The location is near main street about 10 minutes walking. It is not far at all. We rent a motorcycle and parked in the front yard of our room. No complaint at all.
- The personnel is very attentive to detail. The receptionist is always ready to answer any questions about sightseeing, restaurants etc.
Hotel Kona o Rapa Nui
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Kona o Rapa Nui offers accommodations in Hanga Roa.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Awesome staff from Leslie, Denise, Luis and the other staff which I forgot the name. Very helpful. Picked us up and dropped us off at the airport.
- Very good location. Staff is nice, came and picked me up and brought me back to the airport.
The hotel room was comfortable and they cleaned it every day.
The hotel had a very nice inner garden and the owner allowed us to park our bikes in it during the night.
The owner was very polite and helpful. He even offered us to drive us to the airport.
– Friendly people.
– In the center of village.
– Breakfast was okay.
- En realidad no es un hotel propiamente dicho. Son habitaciones con un baño. Sugiero un televisor en cada habitación o uno común en un comedor.
Hostal Rapa Nui Tuai
Hostal Rapa Nui Tuai offers accommodations in Hanga Roa. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 0.6 miles from Hostal Rapa Nui Tuai.
No reviews yet.
La casa del Kori
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, La casa del Kori offers accommodations in Hanga Roa. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Mataveri International Airport, 0.6 miles from La Casa del Kori.
- Felt really comfortable and familial staying at casa kori. breakfast was great, furniture super new, nice showers and beds and a lot of space. the great, big kitchen has also been outstanding and it has been fun to cook there. town centre is around five minutes walking distance.
- Marcela and Kori are amazing couple which provides the greatest place to stay in Easter Island for small amount of money. Breakfast is very tasty and not simple as they say. They provide useful information and arrange shuttle from and to airport. Internet connection is average but this is everywhere on the island. I have stayed the 2 weeks and would never change this place to other one.
- Basic but pretty new & very comfortable & clean especially the bed!! amazing value for money, spacious private room. Kori is suuuper nice! Gracias
- Good location, reasonable breakfast, clean and comfy bed. Lovely greetings from Kori at the airport.
- I really liked this place, it is very clean, big comfortable kitchen, nice sitting area. I would be very happy to come back here.
Hostal Rapa Nui
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Rapa Nui offers accommodations in Hanga Roa. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Mataveri International Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Hanga Roa Easter Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Hanga Roa Easter Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Hanga Roa Easter Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!