6 Best Hostels To Stay In Fornalutx Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Fornalutx Majorca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Fornalutx Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Fornalutx Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Fornalutx Majorca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Fornalutx Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Fornalutx Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Fornalutx Majorca:
Hostel Sóller – Albergue Juvenil
Hostel Sóller is set in the center of Sóller and 3 minutes’ walk from the main square and train station. It features a patio, a bar and a shared lounge.All rooms are equipped with air conditioning, heating, memory foam mattresses and a set of towels and linen. Rooms have access to either a shared or private bathroom.Guests at Hostel Sóller will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sóller, like cycling and hiking.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 mi from Hostel Sóller.
- Beautiful, thoughtfully put-together, turqoise-accented hostel with super comfortable beds
- Stylish, comfortable hostel just recently renovated. Comfortable beds, very cozy common space and well equipped kitchen. Nice welcoming staff
- Lovely building to be in, very nicely maintained and cleaned to perfection daily. Wi-Fi signal was strong (as I had to work during the day) everywhere but the last floor where the dorm rooms are. Staff was very kind and accommodating with any and all questions/requests. Breakfast was generous (though not included), and the outdoor seating in the courtyard made for an excellent location to enjoy a meal or read a book.
- Amazing accommodations, beautiful decor, clean and friendly staff. The best place I stayed in Mallorca!
- The hostel was great. It was very clean, the bed was so comfortable and even though I was in a mixed dormitory room it was really ok. The location is also really good.
Residencial Rustic Lau
Offering a barbecue and views of the garden, BHG Residencial Rustic Lau is located in Palma de Mallorca, 3.1 mi from Palma Port.Certain rooms include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. BHG Residencial Rustic Lau features free WiFi. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Palma Yacht Club is 3.7 mi from BHG Residencial Rustic Lau, while Cala Major Beach is 5 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 6.2 mi from the property.
- noice of heater was disturbing. electricity failure at 5am and our departure was at 6 am. lack of ENGLISH knowing persons. staff was friendedly.Bus no 12 convenient.
- convenient to bus route and small supermarket a few blocks away….upstairs room quieter….kitchen goodto have and ok garden setting to eat meals
Value for money – you get what you pay for. Cheap hostel near the airport to rest our heads after a midnight flight. Easy access to/from the airport.
The Villa is actually very pretty, it just lacks a bit of TLC which is a shame … potential to be so much better.
- Beautiful house with a beautiful garden! The kitchen is fully equipped. The virtual reception entertained us 😀 Distance from Palma isn’t problem, if you have a car. We were really satisfied.
- 1. Quiet location, if not quiet guests. 2. Checking out
Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel
Located a 10-minute drive from Palma City Center, Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel offers a large terrace with barbecue facilities and table tennis, and a spacious lounge with sofas and a flat-screen TV.The property offers private room with private bathrooms, and also offers beds in shared rooms with shared bathrooms. All rooms include free WiFi.The property has a shared kitchen where you can prepare your own meals. There are also washing machines which are available for guests’ use for free.Several activities such as hiking, barbecues, table tennis and table football competitions are organized by the property at weekends. Guests can also book cycling routes at the property. Bikes are available for free for holders of the International Youth Hostel card, subject to availability.Albergue Juvenil New Age Hostel is a 3-minute drive from a large supermarket, shopping center and RCD Mallorca’s Son Moix Stadium. The nearest beach is a 10-minute drive away, Palma de Mallorca Airport is 8.1 mi away. Public parking can be found easily in the area.
- Was as expected. Outside, people can sit and was very nice to relax. The staff took was nice and helpful.
We were a group of 18 friends and we
Had 4 rooms. Wonderful!
- My two friends who were there with me, but in another separate room just for themselves, seemed to have a pretty good time.
- Can’t think of one positive thing about this hostel. The other people staying there were sort of nice I guess.
With four guest we booked a quadruple room – although it was a tight fit (all of us own large backpacks), the beds were clean and comfortable.
We enjoyed the balcony and clean bathroom, despite there being no holder for the detachable shower head.
Hostel Fleming – Albergue Juvenil
Located a 4-minute walk from Palma Train and Bus stations, Hostel Fleming is a youth hostel offering private rooms and rooms to share between 2, 4 or 6 people and access to a shared terrace. There is free WiFi throughout.There is a games room and a seating area . Guests have access to 2 shared kitchens and shared bathrooms .Rooms have individual bed-site light, plug and a locker.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property and the hostel offers car and bike rental.Cala Major Beach is a 15-minute drive from Hostel Fleming. Son Sant Joan Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- The hostel is very clean, and at the best location. There’s a supermarket and a pharmacy around. The stuff was very nice.
- The location was good and many cheap places around with good food and also walking distance to other things at the city
- I like the location and set up of rooms. Everything is near to grocery stores, restaurants, and bar.
- I liked that the bunks had enough space vertically and that the everything was clean and modern.
- Good location, helpful stuff. There is a supermarket in 2mins distance.
Youth Hostel Central Palma – Albergue Juvenil
One of our best sellers in Palma de Mallorca! Set in a former convent on Palma’s Plaza de Cuadrado Square, Youth Hostel Central Palma is a 5-minute walk from the city’s cathedral. It offers rooms and dorms with free Wi-Fi access and balconies.Youth Hostel Central Palma has simple, modern décor. Each dorm and room has access to shared bathroom facilities.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the Palma’s dining room. There is also a communal kitchen and a TV room.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information on Palma’s attractions. Set in the Barri Gerreria District, the hostel is a 15-minute walk from Parc de la Mar Park and Palma Port.
- I stayed there just one night, so I didn’t have much time to explore the place. Location is great. It’s just right in the historical centre and 5 min walk away from the bus stop where the airport shuttle bus stops. Staff was very friendly. I guess during the summer it is a brilliant place for a trip on a budget.
- The location is very close to almost all attractions, it is safe to walk around at night, the design in the room is old and rustic which gives the vibes of an old city.
- The people who worked at the bar were very friendly and helpful. The location is very close to the downtown, and other touristy spots. Very good wifi.
- I am not picky! But there was a not good thing to describe why I like this place!
Great location – you can walk everywhere, it’s magical. The breakfast is good value for money.
The staff is very helpful – if you’re a lone traveller (Girl) you’ll find it easy and safe to get by anytime. You can reach this place via bus from the airport and it’s walking distance to the Mallorca busses station – great advantage!
The room is clean and sheets are good
New Art Hostel – Albergue Juvenil
Set just 1,650 feet from Portixol Beach and 15 minutes’ walk from Palma’s Old Town, New Art Hostel Albergue Juvenil offers modern shared or private rooms, free WiFi and 24-hour reception.Shared rooms have lockers and access to shared bathrooms. Private rooms have a private bathroom, TV and air conditioning. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.Guests can also use the shared kitchen and dining area. There are also self-service laundry facilities.Staff can provide information on the area. You will find shopping streets, nightlife and dining options within a 10-minute walk of the property.Krakovic Park is right beside New Art Hostel Albergue Juvenil and offers a large, green space, as well as the Kristian Kreković Museum.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 10 minutes’ drive from the property.
- It is good resptionest wellcming she bored as garger on the same day we checked in
Booked a private twin bed room. Bed was soft, pillow was great (firm enough but not hard). There was an aircon unit in the room which we were not expecting, pleasant surprise!! Can produce both cold and hot air!
Reception was friendly and there is a lift to get up and down. Good location close to the beach (walkable under 20mins), approx same distance to Sindicat area, which has a great ice place called Ice Wave and an excellent value for money churros stall a few shops from Ice Wave.
- Extra cosy place, especially the common areas, very “home” atmosphere. We had a room with two bunk beds, was spacious. Beautiful design, friendly staff. Would come back 🙂
- We were able to leave our luggage the day of our check out because our flight was very late at night. Location wasn’t too bad.
- Price was very convenient/ excellent location/ great staff/ clean room/ nice bathroom/ air conditioning/ flat screen tv/ elevator never crowded
Top Hostels In Fornalutx Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Fornalutx Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Fornalutx Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Fornalutx Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!