6 Best Hostels To Stay In El Túnel Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
El Túnel Cauca is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Túnel Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Túnel Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Túnel Cauca. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Túnel Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Túnel Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In El Túnel Cauca:
One of our best sellers in Popayan! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Trail offers accommodations in Popayan, just 6 miles from Santa Rita.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.
- the kitchen was great. plugs by the bed. nice walm shower. good wifi
- Bed is so comfortable and stuff are so friendly and really kind, providing so useful information
- The service from the owners, Tony and Kim was exceptional!
Close to most things in the village. Town square was always interesting any time of the day
People were very friendly. A most enjoyable stay.
- Walkable to everything in town and we had a lovely room, with a private closed terrace. Kitchen to use and lots of areas to lounge in. Staff are very friendly and accommodating.
Coffee Break Hostel
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coffee Break Hostel offers accommodations in Popayan, just 6 miles from Santa Rita.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- This place is alright, but could be better. Location is in a quiet area and convenient to get to.
- Great old colonial building. Quiet, friendly, large kitchen, coffee, good area.
Raymond, the guy at the reception and you man good at everything is very nice and careful about your well being. The place is very clean. Has two-to-four common spaces to chat and eat (this one, in front of the kitchen), which is separated by the reception space with a door), plus a terrace, plus a kind of roofed terrace next to the grill (not a real terrace, but there are 2,5 hammocks there). There is a nice kitchen, quite big, and there are some good cooking pots and pans. Toilets and showers: clean, but a bit dysfunctional sometimes when it comes to the HOT water!
Most important – the beds, very comfortable, with good mattresses and towel and soap included…
Good internet/ Wi-Fi. Good free coffee.
There are some security cameras…
Very nice colonial house, very near to the center.
Raimon was very helpful for organising the bus for us, givenusedull infos.
- Very helpful and engaged host, clean, new, back rooms are quiet and comfy, really good athmosphere
Hostel Caracol is located in Popayan, just 6 miles from Santa Rita.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides bike rental.
The hostel is in a very good location. The hostel is clean. The stuff is very friendly. The beds are comfortable.
But the kitchen has no salt and oil for to cook. The stuff should give more informations what places to visit.
- Super nice staff eager to help, nice vibe of the hostel, everything clean, equiped kitchen and confy beds.
- I slept very well, there wasn’t any crazy noise or activity like a lot of hostels.
- Very clean,close to DT,helpful staff,quiet place, nice decoration and atmosphere
- Great armosphere and location. The caffe that shares the building with the hostel has delicious breakfasts, coffee and cakes.
- The hostel is in a very good location. The hostel is clean. The stuff is very friendly. The beds are comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Belen offers accommodations in Popayan.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Very well located in quiet area near the central square.
Beautiful, well maintained and clean.
Well equipped kitchen.
- Close to main town square yet still far enough to be quiet and not hear the loud music at night.
We were welcomed in at a pretty late hour on a last minute booking. It was the perfect room for a very good price.
Location is pretty central and ideal for exploring the town.
- It’s a very charming old building with rooms overlooking a big enclosed courtyard.
- Beautiful clean place, friendly service, delicious breakfast. Great place! Would have loved to stay longer. Good wifi too.
- Very well located in quiet area near the central square.
Colina Arcoiris is located in Popayan, just 5 miles from Santa Rita. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.
No reviews yet.
Located in Popayan, 7 miles from Santa Rita, Welcome Home features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In El Túnel Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Túnel Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Túnel Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Túnel Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!