6 Best Hostels To Stay In El Higuerón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Higuerón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in El Higuerón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Higuerón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Higuerón Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in El Higuerón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in El Higuerón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In El Higuerón Andalucía:
Arriadh Hotel is located just across the Guadalquivir River from Córdoba’s old town. It offers free WiFi.All rooms at the Arriadh Hotel have air conditioning and central heating. They also come with cable TV and private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served from Monday to Friday, while a buffet breakfast is served on Saturday and Sunday.The Mezquita and the Alcázar are a 10-minute walk from the hotel. From here you can explore Córdoba’s beautiful old town.
- Clean and comfortable, but somewhat bland and lacking in charm in a commercial area.
- This hotel was great for a one night stay. The staff were really friendly and helpful.
- Only minus is that the breakfast is abit overpriced for the value, and the doubble bed made alot of noice if prefomring coitus. But the staff where super friendly, and we could leave our luggage after chekout and pick it up before going to the train station. They also gave us tips about sightsing in the city and the fastest way to the historical centrum.
El desayuno está muy bien la relación calidad precio.
La habitación está muy bien, la cama muy cómoda y la temperatura muy agradable.
- Hotel bem localizado, confortável, limpo, seguro, boas instalações, staff simpático. Tudo correu muito bem e não sentimos falta de nada.
Hostel La Corredera
This good-value hostel enjoys a superb location on the famous Plaza Corredera in central Córdoba. It has free WiFi, and is home to the oldest bar on the plaza.The rooms have all the charm of old Andalusia, with white walls and colorful wooden shutters. Many have balconies overlooking the square. Bathrooms are shared.The pedestrianized Plaza Corredera is the largest square in Andalucía. All of Córdoba’s main attractions, including the Great Mosque, are within 10 minutes’ walk. Córdoba’s Old Town is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- The cleanliness, the staff, the attention to details (how to get there by the train/bus station). How organized they were.
- The room had a fun funky design and great feel. Loved the roof and location!
- Great location! And it was awesome to have a balcony! Staff was friendly and helpful despite the little language barrier.
- The location is within a walking distance of everything in the city!
- Good location, within an easy walk of the main tourist areas. Staff was friendly!
Albergue Inturjoven Córdoba
This central youth hostel is 1,000 feet from Cordoba’s Mezquita Cathedral and Puente Romano Bridge. Set in a converted convent, it has modern rooms, and a creative workshop and exhibition hall.All air-conditioned rooms at the Albergue Inturjoven Córdoba have an private bathroom with a shower. You can chose between a twin room with private bathroom, or a bed in a shared dormitory with ensuite shared bathroom.The Albergue Inturjoven Córdoba has a restaurant with a terrace in one of the many courtyards. There are vending machines and packed lunches are also available on request.The hostel has a 24-hour front desk and tour desk, where you can hire a bicycle. There is also a laundry service and luggage storage available.
- Staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful. Even helped with my Spanish! Kids loved it. A/c was perfect!
- Great location, in the middle of the citycenter. Quiet and clean room, with a good ensuite bathroom. Big and varied buffet for breakfast.
- The location is great in the middle of the old town. close to everything in Cordoba, the staff are super nice and helpful, the place is a bit rundown, some maintenance could improve the facilities
- It´s in a very city center. Very clean. Everything was ok. I can recommend to others.
- Fabulous location. Lovely breakfast included. All you need really
Option Be is located in the Juderia district in Córdoba, 1,300 feet from Cordoba Mosque.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Option Be features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Cordoba Synagogue is 1,000 feet from Option Be.
- The common area and the staff were beyond expectations. A few minutes walk could take you to the center of the old town and there were many nice places to explore nearby.
- The staff are extremely helpful and friendly. Each made sure to introduce themselves and make us feel welcome. The whole place was very clean and comfortable. Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Stuff was great and really friendly. The hostel is nice and clean close to all attractions.
- I really enjoyed the host of the place, José. He was so incredibly sweet from the moment I had booked. He had wrote an email with his whatsapp number before I even got there. From the moment when I arrived, to the moment I checked out, he really made me feel at home. I really appreciated the free breakfast, and how clean and modern everything was. I also really enjoyed Sangria night with the sister hostel, and got to meet a lot of cool people. I think the location was great as well- very close to all the main tourist attractions.
- What I liked most about it was that first of all, I felt very safe and second, it was very clean and comfortable.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Mayflowers Hostel offers accommodations in Córdoba.Rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Superior rooms feature a spa bath or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cordoba Mosque is 1,650 feet from Mayflowers Hostel, while Cordoba Synagogue is 1,300 feet from the property.
The staff are great! They are really helpful, not only provide a lot of travel information, but also help me find the best transportation solution.
The room is equipped with sufficient facilities for a hostel, and nicely cleaned. I also like that there are many power outlets. Breakfast is nice for a hostel.
The location is not that convenient if you come from the station, but it seems to me that every taxi driver in town (at least those I met) know the place. It is walkable to the historical area, and there are many local restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk.
- Hostelling in hotel style ! Close to the Alcazar, the hostel is within the old city walls, located in a quiet street & within a 5 minute walking range to el Rio, laMezquita, busstop ( to train&bus station) and flowering Patios. Welcoming host created stylish, clean & comfortable ensuite rooms and traditional patio (for free breakfast in the morning & meeting other travellers).
Very nice place
Location was excellent
Staff was nice
- the kitchen is good with all tools, it’s near the supermarket “express”
- Property had a great location, and the staff was very helpful. The hostel has some local charm too!
- The staff are great! They are really helpful, not only provide a lot of travel information, but also help me find the best transportation solution.
Córdoba Bed and Be
One of our best sellers in Córdoba! Featuring a characteristic Andalusian patio and a rooftop terrace, Córdoba Bed and Be is located in Cordoba. This hostel offers free WiFi and a shared kitchen and lounge.This hostel is air conditioned and has private rooms and dormitories with bunk beds. All rooms have access to shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.Breakfast is included and is served every morning in the shared kitchen. The property also offers bicycles for rent.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Córdoba Bed and Be. Mezquita Cathedral is 0.6 mi away. Las Tendillas Square is 900 feet from the property, and Cordoba Train and Bus Station is 10 minutes away on foot.
- Everything was good, and the vibe indeed was excellent. You have free sangria every day at 20 in the hostel, if you want to socialize with other guests. The location is hard to beat, and for this price it’s an awesome value.
- The staff are great and makes everyone feel at home. Very convenient location
- We made many friends, thanks to the free sangria! The facilities were always clean. Good explanation and tips of the touristic attractions at the check in.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and spacious. Lots of natural light in room. Beds have outlet and light at each one with a shelf for storage. Free Sangaria
- The rooftop patio was lovely and perfect for stargazing. Little balcony in our room was great.
Top Hostels In El Higuerón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in El Higuerón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in El Higuerón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in El Higuerón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!