6 Best Hostels To Stay In Doneztebe Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Doneztebe Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Doneztebe Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Doneztebe Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Doneztebe Navarre. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Doneztebe Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Doneztebe Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Doneztebe Navarre:
Albergue Abarun Aterpea
Located in Ituren, 19 mi from San Sebastián, Albergue Abarun Aterpea features a children’s playground and terrace. There is a games room on site and guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and bar.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Please note that bed linen and towels are not included.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play squash at the hostel. Biarritz is 25 mi from Albergue Abarun Aterpea, while Pamplona is 22 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- SUPER family-friendly — play room, outdoor activities, cool bunk beds, etc.! AMAZING location — I chose it not knowing what the town/village was like, and it turned out to be the highlight of our stay. Tourist info available on-site. Beautiful interior, amazing building, so clean — gorgeous!!
- excellent destination!! very friendly and helping staff!!! After a day in the mountains coming back to the hotel for an excellent and good value for your money dinner!!! Our room had a mountain view and enjoyed it very much!! Too bad we couldn’t stay a few days longer 🙁 !!! In the future we would like to come back again!! Lot to see and do around here!! We had a great vacation time!! And have fun learning a few basque words, the locals will be very happy!! Eskerrik asko/ Thank you Albergue Abarun Aterpea!!!!
- Good breakfast with a pincho and fruit served by staff. Additional rooms available for playing and sitting outside. Bar. Fronton to play pelota yourself next to the hotel, with equipment available at hotel.
- Take the evening dinner offer, for an experience of local cuisine.
- Auberge typique et chaleureuse. Village authentique et paisible. Bons services et petit-déjeuner très bon avec des produits typiques de la région.
Featuring a traditional restaurant with a large dining room, Kortarixar offers free WiFi and a free private parking is available on-site. Pamplona is 40 minutes’ drive away.This hostel offers rooms that are air-conditioned and come with bunk beds and a wardrobe. There is a TV, and a seating area with a desk. The shared bathroom comes with shower.Other facilities at Kortarixar include a snack bar and a shared lounge.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter.
- The shower and toilet inside the room. The breakfast, simple but all right according to its small price.
- The village is nice, but a few kilometres from this hostel.
- Tasty pinchos in the bar and supermarket next door.
- Great location, next to a supermarket. Fair price, staff very helpful. Town center near by.
Friendly staff, great room. Quiet location.
Good breakfast. And we were able to get a breakfast tray to room at 9pm for early start in the morning.
Albergue Olasenea Aterpea
Located in Zubieta, Albergue Olasenea Aterpea features a terrace and shared lounge. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.With a shared bathroom, rooms at the hostel also offer a mountain view.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Albergue Olasenea Aterpea.San Sebastián is 40 mi from the accommodations while Pamplona is 37 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 26 mi from Albergue Olasenea Aterpea.
- The great personnel, comfortable check-in/out time and everything was enough clean
- Manu was always really friendly and helpful to us, my friend will cherish the memory of him serenading her with his friend on guitar. Zubieta is truly a beautiful part of the basque reigion, we really enjoyed our stay.
It was like a dream i can not expect – everything was so great that i have no words to describe it.
Imanol and Maria, i was so glad to meet you! You made this evening so special, and now i know that i have a place like home in a small and so cozy village between San-Sebastian and Pamplona. And this home has a great balcony, great kitchen and even a guitar!
I strongly recommend you all this place if you want to enjoy a pure happiness with the nature, with hiking, with the people and with the life itself.
Imanol y Maria, un abrazo fuerte de Moscu y eskerrik asko por todo!
- Great staff in a very nice village. The persons here are the best!
- Wonderful community – fabulous location – brilliant fun!
Youth Hostel Stop Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Youth Hostel Stop Inn offers accommodations in Yanci, in the Irrisarri Land Theme Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant and free private parking.Certain units feature a seating area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. Bed linen are provided.The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 17 mi from Youth Hostel Stop Inn. San Sebastián is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- It was a nice place to stay and we had quite a peaceful time there. The rooms are clean and like in the description, unfortunately the beds in the hostel look very small for adults, they are adjusted for kids. During the day we had great walking experience around the installations and it is nice that the hotel guests can for free experience the walking paths. Nevertheless, the food in one of the restaurantes was very bad (food from supermarket – pizza – that was simply warmed up). It refers to Taberna Jolastoki.
- Look for something else just next door, it’s worth to spend 10€ more anywhere else.
Atención muy correcta
Cumplieron con la petición realizada y muy amables
- Todo estaba muy bien, lo único que hacía un poco de frío y las mantas disponibles eran muy finas.
Personnel accueillant. Espaces communs, chambres et extérieurs très propres. Rien à redire.
Le restaurant propose un excellent rapport qualité / prix.
Located in Lesaka, hostel Matxinbeltzenea features a terrace. Free WiFi is available.San Sebastián is 23 mi from the hostel, while Biarritz is 24 mi away. San Sebastián Airport is 15 mi from the property.Ideal for groups and families.
- We didn’t realize from the booking.com description that we had to bring our own towels but the receptionnist kindly lent us some at no extra cost.
- Absolutely fantastic! Would highly recommend for people travelling alone or in groups. There is a huge communal area with bar and cooking facilities. The beds are comfortable and well provided for with blankets. My room had a long balcony, which when I woke up, was basked in morning sunlight. An excellent place for morning coffee. The town itself is full of life and vibrancy and the local population is very friendly.
- El trato excelente. Solicitamos el albergue para cuatro y al final solo acudimos tres pero nos habian instalado en una habitación para seis enterita para nosotros.
- Buenas instalaciones y limpias, mucha facilidad para el alojamiento por parte del propietario. Recomendaría este albergue.
- La situation dans ce joli village, le charme de la maison ainsi que la propreté
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Casa Txakainlo is located in Lesaka. The property has a shared lounge.At the hostel, each room is equipped with a closet.San Sebastián is 25 miles from Casa Txakainlo, while Biarritz is 27 miles from the property. San Sebastián Airport is 14 miles away.
- exceeded my expectations. A warm and friendly atmosphere. Slept like a baby.
- Clean, friendly people, baths were fine with high water debit.
- The location of the apartment was incredible hide it in the middle of the forest but near enough to the village.
- Very friendly staff, fabulous location, great value for the money. Very clean.
- Amazing location in the beautiful Lesaka, a very pleasant 20-min walk to the town hall square with a few nice restaurants around. The hostel is peaceful with good shared facilities.
Top Hostels In Doneztebe Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Doneztebe Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Doneztebe Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Doneztebe Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!