6 Best Hostels To Stay In De Bus Noord-Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
De Bus Noord-Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in De Bus Noord-Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in De Bus Noord-Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in De Bus Noord-Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in De Bus Noord-Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in De Bus Noord-Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In De Bus Noord-brabant:
Hostel Kersenhof is located in Uden and has free WiFi access. The city center of Uden is 2,650 feet away from the hostel.At Hostel Kersenhof you will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities offered at the property include luggage storage and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, the Museum for Religious Art is 2,650 feet away and Heeswijk Castle is 8.8 mi. Eindhoven Airport is 22 mi from the property. The property offers free parking.
- The place, the facilities, and of course the super host 😉
- Rob the host was excellent as always. Stayed with him twice before. Location and price was great. The little kitchenette was great to do some home cooking along with the BBQ pit.
- Rob was excellent as always. Enjoy staying there and the prices are great
- Our room was comfortable, clean and large enough for 3 person.
- Former farm on real dutch countryside. Very nice and authentic location.
3BE Backpackers Bed & Breakfast Eindhoven
A 5-minute walk from Stratumseind, known for its many bars and clubs, 3BE Backpackers Bed & Breakfast Eindhoven offers simply furnished rooms with bunk beds. Free Wi-Fi is available.The dormitory rooms at the 3BE Backpackers Bed & Breakfast Eindhoven all have shared bathroom facilities. Breakfast is available upon request for a surcharge.3BE Backpackers Bed & Breakfast Eindhoven’s homey lounge is open to all guests and includes games, a pool-table, sofas, reading tables and darts. There is also a bar where guests can unwind with a drink.Hostel services include a laundry service and vending machines with drinks and snacks.
Eindhoven City Center is a great choice for travelers interested in nightlife, bars and clothes shopping.
- Friendly and helpful service, convenient location(once I found out), I also saw a dog and a turtle, which was fun.
- They have a nice dog there. Owner is very nice. Anyway,I still recommend u to stay the hostel. Right in the city centre.
- The staff was super nice. The set up of the hostel it’s self is spacious
- Very clean, very close to pubs and restaurants. The personell was very nice.
- A very nice and affordable place for a short stay in the perfect location (15 min walk from the train station). The room was clean and quite spacious, the bed was comfortable and the blanket was warm:) There is a tv in the reception area, a fish tank with fish and a turtle and a very cute and friendly puppy that likes lying at the entrance door and allows everyone to pet him (or her?) Free lockers, only 5 euro for simple but nice breakfast.
Frank’s Backpackers is located in the center of Helmond, only 1,650 feet from the main train station and the market square. It offers a dormitory room with free Wi-Fi.The bathroom facilities are shared, as well as the common room. There is also a private garden on site where guests can relax.Meals can be prepared in the communal kitchen. A wide variety of restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk from Frank’s Backpackers.Warande park is 20 minutes away by foot, while Helmondse Golfclub “Overbrug” is located 1.9 mi away from the property. Eindhoven is a 20-minute drive.
- Location was nice. Helmond is a nice area to walk around. It was also easy to get to and from Eindhoven via the Helmond station. The common room was nice, and I was able to get some work done in the late morning.
- Franks rules are great for the place otherwise everything gonna crazy. Nice, clean, comfy and small place like a home.
- Really clean. The beds are comfortable. Easy self check in.
- I liked my freedom in the hostel. Everything was okay and the bed was comfortable. The hostel is close to the center so u can go everywhere by foot or with bike. I would recomend it to anyone who like to chill in a cool small city. Also before you go there make sure you read owners special concept, becase if you don’t agree with it you cam cancel it. It is nothing hard to do so you won’t have problem with the concept.
- The communication with the owner and the people I met who were staying there were very friendly
Harba Lorifa is located in the woods of Valkenswaard, in the middle of a sports park. It offers a terrace to relax and free parking spaces. Free Wi-Fi is available at the hostel.The sleeping quarters are quietly located, away from the spacious main hall. Most dormitories have their own bathroom facilities.The interior of the hostel with the reception area and bar is spacious and intimate. There is also a TV room and a bike rental service.Harba Lorifa it takes a 15-minute drive to the city center of Eindhoven.
- Quiet location ..parking very good ..nice woods .leisure facilities.all around .lots to do …nice and spacious
- An inexpensive no frills way to travel.. great location, friendly staff, and atmosphere!
- Great sleep, lovely place with pool table, bar and a great location
- Excellent location and friendly staff – highly recommended!
- We were able to check in early. The process was very quick. Nice bar to drink and area to socialise. Great value for money.
Herberg, Het Wapen van Tilburg
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, the recently renovated Herberg, Het Wapen van Tilburg offers accommodations in Tilburg, 1,300 feet from Naturemuseum Brabant. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms are equipped with a TV. Rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find concierge service at the property.Guests can book breakfast at the accommodations during their stay. Dinner is also available at a surcharge.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and cycling. Dutch Textile Musem is 0.8 mi from Herberg, Het Wapen, while Safari Beekse Bergen is 2.7 mi away. Eindhoven Airport is 15 mi from the property.
- Perfect location with comfortable beds and good wifi. The owner is helpful and nice.
- Clean/Nice Guest house with common use bathrooms and showers. The owner was nice and helpful. Restuarant food was good and the beer was tasty.
- Fantastic location for Tilburg station. Staff very helpful and friendly. A simple value for money destination.
- When we arrived we got a map from Tilburg and they explained us where to go for a drink in the evening. There was also free coffee in the morning. It was an amazing stay.
- Super nice. They allowed us to check in earlier than planned without a problem!
Hostel Roots offers accommodations in the city center of Tilburg. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. On-site parking is available. Safari park Beekse Bergen and theme park Efteling are a 20-minute ride from Hostel Roots.The hostel offers dorms and private rooms, either with a private or shared bathroom. Some rooms have views of the garden or city.There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests benefit from free WiFi.The train station is a 2-minute walk from Hostel Roots and music venue 013 is 2,950 feet away.
Beer brewery Koningshoeven is 2.5 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Eindhoven Airport, 15 mi from the property.
- Friendly staff. Clean and quiet place. Perfect location.
- The general atmosphere of the hostel is warm and welcoming. I especially liked the staff, they are all very friendly and accommodating. The Thursday meal deal is spectacular.
- Really nice choice if you want to have a stay in Tilburg. The location is in the central of the downtown, which is nearby the railway station, only 5 mins walk. And the stuffs are really warm.
- The rooms are big and the beds as well. The common areas of the property such as the bar, reception and lobby are cozy… overall great place to stay.
The room was clean and well lit, and nicely designed. Comfortable bed. Clean toilets and showers. Its a short walk from the train station which is awesome and a 10 min. walk from central attractions.
I came to see a concert at the 013, and it was a short walk from the hostel.
The receptionist girl upgraded me to a room that had only girls, since all the other rooms were with guys, and I greatly appreciate it. Nice to know that someone cares about your safety.
Top Hostels In De Bus Noord-brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in De Bus Noord-Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in De Bus Noord-Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in De Bus Noord-Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!