6 Best Hostels To Stay In Crowan Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Crowan Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Crowan Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Crowan Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Crowan Cornwall. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Crowan Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Crowan Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Crowan Cornwall:
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cohort Hostel offers accommodations in St. Ives, just 23 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Falmouth is 19 miles from Cohort Hostel, and Penzance is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Staff were super, very friendly and helpful. Facilities were very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it.
- Amazing warm welcome! The lounge is very comfortable.
- All little details are caring and staffs are super nice 🙂
Very very nice place and very clean surrounding and very color full excellent
Very Friendly stuffs,
Nice lounge area with the nicest staff ever (especially diana?).
Bunk beds with curtains for more privacy. Big kitchen. Nice yard. Top hostel. Perfect for backpackers.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. EasyPZ Backpackers is located in Penzance, just 7 miles from St. Ives.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Newquay is 28 miles from EasyPZ Backpackers, and Falmouth is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Breakfast very good and easy with the self service set up. Beds comfortable
The best hostel in my life! I felt as if I stayd at good friends. The atmosphere is just awesome!
The owner is the most easygoing person I met in my life:) Very beautiful place, decorated with imagination and style! In the city center and very close to the bus and train station!
- The quality of EasyPZ is amazing! I would totally come back again!
- The staff was really friendly and helpful. The room very clean and fantastic decorations around the house.
- The best backpacker. clean, comfortable, quiet, cosy design, painting and decorations, next to the railway station and bus station. nice owner. good value.
Blue Dolphin Penzance Backpackers
Penzance Backpackers is set in Penzance, 0.9 miles from Penzance railway station and coach station.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.St Michael’s Mount is 4 miles from Penzance Backpackers, while St Ives is 8.7 miles away.
- Kitchen was well equipped, coffee and drinks were provided. Great location, close to a supermarket, playground and lovely promenade.
- Perfectly frendly staff, cleanest hostel ever seen. Toilets, kitchen, room and bath were in good condition. Kitchen has everything you may need.
- the dining area self catering, everything you needed was present and the different nationalities made conversations very enjoyable.
- Great location, street parking is possible and the host was easy going. Very happy.
- Nice hostel, with large rooms. I also enjoyed the common area downstairs, with couches and a big table.
Featuring free WiFi, YHA Penzance offers accommodations in Penzance, just 8 miles from St. Ives. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Newquay is 29 miles from YHA Penzance, and Falmouth is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 34 miles from YHA Penzance.
- The staff wore very friendly and also very helpful with directions into town etc.
- The hostel is a comfortable walking distance from the toown centre. The staff are friendly, particularly in the office and extremely knowledgeable which was very helpful. The showers and toilets were modern and good by hostel standards but predictably busy at peak times.
- An absolutely superb stop here. Wonderful caring diligent and magnificent staff team, thanks to Paul, what a team, the afore mentioned Rob nulla Matt Jodi…. and everyone else. What food what drink what a bar…… the customer service could compete with any 5 star. Setting equal if not better. Truly exceptional.
- The mattress was basic, but surprisingly comfy. The building was beautiful inside . The staff very friendly and helpful. Nice to have a private room.
- Lovely place.. Lovely.. Nothing is too much trouble staff.. Comfy room.. Real warm.. Cosy.. Comfy beds.. Did the job well
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. YHA Coverack is located in Coverack, 22 miles from St. Ives and 27 miles from Newquay. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shops at the property.Falmouth is 9 miles from YHA Coverack, and Penzance is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 30 miles from YHA Coverack.
- Very nice location, friendly staff and good value for money.
- In all fairness I have stayed there before so knew what facilities to expect. However the staff went out of their way to ensure we were able to access our room when we arrived very late due to mobile phone signal problems! The warden had stayed an extra half hour to wait for us. Other staff were very helpful regarding walks and local information. Facilities were good, a spacious and well equipped kitchen with lovely dining room and a verandah for eating. Rooms were lovely (we did have more space as we were just two people in a four bedded room)
- !Croissants matched the fantasmagorical experience
- Frendly ready to help staff…view from the room amaizing.Had everything I was needeng.Thank you YHA Coverack!
- We really loved the view and the play area for the children.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. YHA Lizard is located in Lizard, 21 miles from St. Ives and 15 miles from Falmouth. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a shared bathroom.You will find a shops at the property.Penzance is 18 miles from YHA Lizard, and Truro is 22 miles away. Newquay Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- The youth hostel is in the most amazing location, easy to park, and the facilities are lovely. Plenty of space in communal areas and the staff were friendly and helpful. It’s a good location to get to lots of different places to experience nature. We loved it!
- Fab spot, excellent friendly staff and service. Thanks for a great stay in a beautiful part of the world
- Guy stayed late to let us in when he knew my car was broken
Excellent! Even better than I expected from reviews! ) One of the best places I have ever stay!
Very romantic place! Hostel is in amazing historic house between lighthouse and the southern point of GB, just on the seacoast in wonderful subtropical garden.
I was lucky to be at Lisard out of season, in November and only one very nice lady was accommodated with me in 6 bedroom dorm. Place is very calm and peaceful, clean, very comfortable bed, great kitchen with everything and even more )
And of course – Chris – wonderful staff, thanks a lot! Chris answered all my questions about the region, kept my backpack until the evening, offered to me a dozen of his tea bags ….
I would like to prolong my staying here. And if will have a chance to come back, would definitely stay in YHA Lizard again!
- The location is outstanding. Very friendly, helpful staff.
Top Hostels In Crowan Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Crowan Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Crowan Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Crowan Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!