6 Best Hostels To Stay In Country Club Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Country Club Florida is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Country Club Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Country Club Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Country Club Florida. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Country Club Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Country Club Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Country Club Florida:
Located in the Mimo neighborhood in Miami, 8 miles from Coral Gables International Art Center, Hotel Mimo features free WiFi access and free private parking.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Mimo.
- Room was nice, good size, everything needed was provided in a room, even a small refrigerator. Other guests were friendly. Motel itself is correct, safe (inside), calm, relaxing.
- Lovely place to stay, loved the decor of the room.
- I am in a dorm room can’t comment on it being romantic place to stay
- Convenient location. Excellent and friendly staff. Clean & comfortable rooms. Good restaurants nearby. Miami beach is in a walking distance. The internet is good and free. See Ya next time guys.
- The room included everything one could need. The property looked modern and clean. Sheldon was very accommodating and friendly. I would stay here again.
Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm
Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm is a home-style hostel that features free WiFi throughout. The property is set in Hollywood, 9 minutes’ drive or 12 minutes’ bike ride to the beach. Young Circle Park is 2,300 feet away.The shared dormitory rooms include access to a shared kitchen and shared bathrooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Free private parking is available on site.The hostel also offers bike hire. Anne Kolb Nature Center is 2.2 miles from Downtown Hollywood Beach Backpackers’ Dorm, while City of Dania Beach Marina is 3.7 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- Fantastic. The staff is awesome and very helpful. And the location is great.
- The manager was very helpful and accommodating. I frequently use European hostels, and found this homestel to be a good solution for a single traveler as an inexpensive means for a one-night stay close to the FLL airport. Had I stayed longer, I am sure that I would have taken advantage of the bicycles available to explore the area.
Owner provided bicycle for free
- Every think , clean ,very good price , perfect location near the beach
- I was there for a week. & I really liked meeting new people everyday. The perk of the free bikes is a really nice touch, you get to ride it around & see the city life of young circle. its cheap, & close to everything exciting. the bathroom has free soaps. its a very clean establiment. its convenient it had a fridge, a microwave, a stovetop, & eatery kitchen utensil readily available during my stay. I love the secret code for the key to the door. the owner was friendly when I first arive. He has all these writen reviews on his fridge about his warm welcoming friendly vibes. I think he was scared of me but a good guy non the less.
Situated in Dania Beach in the Florida Region, 0.7 miles from Gallery of Amazing Things, Sheridan Guesthouse features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. Sheridan Guesthouse features free WiFi.Light cooking is permitted in the kitchen using the microwave, toaster, refrigerator, and coffee machine. A starter kit of toiletries is provided at this self-catering accommodation.Boomer s is 1.6 miles from Sheridan Guesthouse, while Dania Beach Hurricane is 1.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Not one thing a dump 12 people dirty all locals staying there one bath
- Very friendly/helpful staff. Beautiful grounds and quiet and restful atmosphere. Lightning fast WiFi too!
- The staff was very kind. The location is good. The facilities are enjoyable.
- nice quiet neighborhood, garden around rooms, kitchen
- only bed, no attention in the office from 7 pm until 11 am. The manager is rude.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.2 miles from Sanford L Ziff Jewish Museum in Miami Beach, Freehand Miami features a restaurant and bar. The hostel has an outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Great location, clean and spacious rooms (especially considering we stayed in a dormitory room, which also had two bathrooms), lockers inside the room, comfortable bed, great garden and chillout area, friendly and helpful staff, fun atmosphere.
- Nice garden and pool area. Friendly staff and located quite close to the beach. You can also walk to SB (20 minutes)
- The breakfast was bread, juice, coffee, tea, a fruit. Not bad. Large refrigerators and toaster and hotplate. The pool without chlorine! Cold! Lounge chairs and seating area next to it. Free alcoholic beverage during happy hour for the guest!
- I loved how chill and helpful the staff was. Always willing to find a way to help out. I stayed in a 8 room and thought it was going to be a little crowded but it was perfectly fine. Everyone was nice.
- their were no eggs there were bananas and cold muffins and juice and coffee
Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only
Located in Miami Beach, 0.4 miles from Lincoln Road, Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only features a spa center and hot tub. The hostel has a sauna and hammam, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Holocaust Memorial is 0.6 miles from Crates at the Gaythering – Men Only, and Miami Beach Convention Center is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Miami International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The place combines a great bar, a nice small spa/sauna and a hotel. Good idea and good realization. The so called CRATES (woodboard rooms sharing the bathroom) are cheap and you barely get what you pay for. Bed was comfortable and I used the earplugs to have a good night’s sleep.
Loved the staff
Loved the bar
Loved the entertainment
Loved the other guests
- Great location and very nice staff. Cool vibe and bar in evening.
- This is not your standard room. It is more like a hostel. But the rooms felt secure, there is even a free safe, and the room felt cleaner than many chain hotels. And the bar downstairs had a fun vibe. The spa was also very clean and well appointed.
- Personnel incroyable, activités très intéressantes
The Chocolate Hostel
Located in Fort Lauderdale, 23 miles from Miami, The Chocolate Hostel features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Miami Beach is 22 miles from The Chocolate Hostel, and Hollywood is 6 miles from the property. Fort Lauderdale Hollywood Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- Check-in was allowed early due to issues with flights.
- I informed the property that I would be making a late check in and they ensured that they left the room key for me and also messaged me through booking.com to give me instructions on how to retrieve the keep for room so I was very grateful for this.
- The dorm is an apartment. The location is good- fast food, restaurants, bars, markets, shopping are all within easy walking distance. City bus stop is 1 block- simple and easy way to airport and to beaches. Laundry room is available.
- Close to airport, owners are nice, late night check-in
- Nothing it was not clean they partied all night and I wouldn’t lay my head on the pillows
Top Hostels In Country Club Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Country Club Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Country Club Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Country Club Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!