6 Best Hostels To Stay In Combarros Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Combarros Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Combarros Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Combarros Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Combarros Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Combarros Castile And Leon:
Hostal Juli in San Justo de la Vega has a terrace and a bar. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible at this property.At the hostel, every room has a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms contain a private bathroom, and certain units at Hostal Juli have a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.León is 31 miles from the accommodation.
- Bar isn’t much but the rooms are great. Nice outside patio. The woman who served us was polite and gentle.
- The young couple who run the place are very helpful and friendly. The bedroom is a good size. When I said I was a vegetarian a great vegi burger was cooked as part of my evening meal. We were given a great breakfast for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this accomadation to others.
- The food was excellent, the staff very nice and very helpful. Wonderful place!
- Very clean comfortable room with modern bathroom above the restaurant with good well priced food WiFi was strong and continuous very economically priced rooms and friendly staff
- Good location on the Camino, vey reasonable for private bed and bath.
Albergue Rural Las Águedas
Located on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route, Albergue Las Águedas offers a bar in its central courtyard, an outside barbecue area and free Wi-Fi. Astorga is 2.3 mi away.The rustic-style dormitories are heated and feature bunk beds and lockers. The separate bathrooms for men and women are located outside the room and have showers.You can prepare meals in the communal kitchen and there is a dining area with heating. Dinner can be provided on request, from March to November. There is a covered gallery area with board games and books about the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. A washing machine and clothes dryer are also available for an additional cost.Santiago de Compostela is 155 mi from Albergue Rural Las Águedas and Leon is 31 mi away. A storage area for bicycles is provided.
No reviews yet.
Albergue El Encanto
Located in Villares de Órbigo, in a building dating from 2018, Albergue El Encanto provides a garden and guestrooms with free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, the rooms come with a patio.A continental breakfast is available daily at Albergue El Encanto.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.León is 26 miles from Albergue El Encanto, while Astorga is 9 miles away.
This is a fabulous place to stay if you are either walking the camino or visiting the area. The host was so accommodating and made sure we had every need managed. She offered to provide dinner which was so good in a beautiful rustic room. I can’t say enough good things about her and her albergue!
The next morning we came down to one of the best breakfasts we had on the camino, everything you could want and hot coffee ready when we came in the room. She thought of everything!
- Excellent and friendly hostess. A beautiful property with courtyard and kitchen for guest use. Our bedroom and bathroom were clean and comfortable. It was a wonderful stop on the Camino for three of us traveling together.
- Our hostess was welcoming and exceedingly helpful. The nearby restaurant offered a great meal for a great price and included wine. The whole atmosphere was warm and beautiful.
- Marta is the most wonderful, understanding and accommodating hostess you’ll ever meet. I have already recommended this to people who are behind me. The room was spotless, she directed me to a darling little bar just around the corner for dinner, and the continental breakfast was waiting for us at 7…..plenty to eat and be on our way.
- Very clean and quite Albergue. The hostess is very welcoming and helpful. The Albergue is situated perfectly on the Camino Frances. This lovely gem is for those with tired feet that needs a good rest and a good nights sleep.
- This is a fabulous place to stay if you are either walking the camino or visiting the area. The host was so accommodating and made sure we had every need managed. She offered to provide dinner which was so good in a beautiful rustic room. I can’t say enough good things about her and her albergue!
Albergue el convento de Foncebadon
Albergue el convento de Foncebadon is located in Foncebadón and features a garden. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, all rooms are equipped with a terrace. The rooms come with a shared bathroom, and certain rooms have a patio. All guest rooms feature a closet.Ponferrada is 18 miles from Albergue el convento de Foncebadon.
- I liked the staff and noticed how hard they work and the long hours yet they were very patient and friendly.
- The pilgrim dinner was excelent. I really liked the place. I loved the veteran motorcycles.
The albergue was clean and comfortable, and quiet. The staff were polite & helpful.
There was a great medieval-style restaurant next door that we enjoyed very much.
The bizcocho (cake) for breakfast was delicious!
- The location was great right in the Camino , the staff was fantastic helping us when our bags didn’t arrive , the food was good
- Das beste war die Aussicht ins Tal! Ich hatte direkt ein Bett neben den großen Fenstern! Zum zweiten was mir gut gefallen hat, zu jedem Zimmer gehört ein Bad!
Casa de los Hidalgos
Casa de los Hidalgos is offering accommodations in Hospital de Órbigo. With a garden, the property also has a shared lounge. The property has a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a coffee machine. Certain rooms have a kitchenette with a microwave and a stovetop.León is 24 miles from Casa de los Hidalgos, while Astorga is 10 miles away.
- Brand-new albergue. Loved the privacy curtains for each bed. Although very cold in the room, we were very comfortable with blankets and pillows supplied by them. Breakfast was very reasonable and better than most. Staff was so helpful and friendly.
- Brand new Albergue in an old loft. Style and Character abounds. Bunks are metal with enclosed sides, lights and plugs. And a curtain for privacy and drawers below to stash your backpack etc and lock it. Showers had body spray option. Breakfast added ham and cheese and fruit to the usual toastas and coffee and juice. Homemade cherry jam. All in an interesting, pretty town.
- Recepcionista muy simpático y amigable. Todo muy nuevo y muy bonito.
- Sehr netter Herbergsvater. Super Frühstück. Betten mit Strom und Vorhängen, dadurch n bisschen mehr Privatsphäre als in den herkömmlichen Herbergen.
ALLES, ZAUBERHAFTER EMPFANG MIT ORANGENSAFT, TOTAL SAUBER UND MODERN UND NEU, DAS BADEZIMMER IS DER WAHNSINN!! DIREKT AM CAMINO, KURZ NACH DER BRÜCKE. SCHÖNER KNNENHOF, BETTEN MIT 2X STECKDOSE UND VORHANG FÜR DIE PRIVATSPHÄRE-UNGLAUBLICH!!
KAFFEE DER BESTE ÜBERHAUPT AM GANZEN CAMINO UND SOGAR KOSTENLOS!
Albergue La Encina
Right on Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and 19 mi from León Airport, Albergue la Encina features rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi, a restaurant, and a luggage storage room.Twin rooms come with a private bathroom and free linen and towels. You can also rent a bed in a 4-bed dormitory with a shared bathroom, where linen comes at an additional charge.The hostel features a bar and a restaurant that serves local meals and tapas. The nearest restaurant in Hospital De Órbigo is a 5-minute walk from the property, and shops can be found in the village of Astorga, 12 mi away.The hostel is located right next to the Roman Bridge on Órbigo River. Lagunas de Villafáfila Nature Reserve is a 60-minute drive away.
- Room was large & bed was excellent. The wife was not friendly or helpful, not happy we were there…..strange!
- Clean and comfy private room a little away from the center of the village if you’re looking for quiet
- Clean, all-female dorm room, own bathroom shared by 4. Dinner was good.
- This is the best stay so far on the Camino. Owners are so welcoming and going above and beyond. The place has washer/dryer but you can wash/hang clothes. I love the ground floor setup but really, it is the owners that made me feel really comfortable. Definitely worth every euro.
- The hostess was great. She did our laundry (for 5€) and worked hard in the restaurant. The bartender was friendly and efficient. Portions for pilgrim menu del dia were large.
Top Hostels In Combarros Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Combarros Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Combarros Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!