6 Best Hostels To Stay In Colungo Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Colungo Aragon is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Colungo Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Colungo Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Colungo Aragon. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Colungo Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Colungo Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Colungo Aragon:
Located in Alquézar, Casa Jabonero has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a bar. There’s a restaurant.All guest rooms in the hostel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Huesca is 30 miles from Casa Jabonero, while Barbastro is 15 miles from the property.
- Unique hotel. Very traditional building but with modern updates. While our host did not speak English, we were able to communicate and she was very friendly.
- We had the room on the top floor. It was exactly as in the pictures, beautiful, lots of room and very new and clean.
Central location in Alquezar. Easy to walk anywhere. We had 2 nights and good weather; were able to go wherever we wanted.
Room was tidy, had en suite toilet and shower; beds very comfortable. We slept very well. Our stay included breakfast which consisted of fresh squeezed Orange juice, coffee or tea, toast, and a selection of muffins. Free, on site parking, too.
- The charm here was the Staff and the local town. In the middle of an old walled fortress town in the Spanish pyrenees mountains.
- Excellent location. Clean and modern rooms. Friendly staff.
Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses
Offering a barbecue and children’s playground, Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses is set in Radiquero, 21 mi from Huesca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a garden area, a bar and a chill-out area. The kitchen offers a là carte menu with various healthy options.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for hiking. Aínsa is 18 mi from Tantaka – Albergue Los Meleses, while Boltaña is 19 mi away.
Fantastic place great experience lovely people. We had the set dinner great value for money and delicious Gorgeous dogs too.
Thank you for an amazing time.
- Habitaciones y baño espaciosos. Camas cómodas y amplias para ser literas. Ubicación del albergue muy cercano a Alquézar y del parque natural de Guara.
- Nos dieron una habitación para nosotros solos a pesar de ser para 6… Economico, buena atención, muy hippy… El jardin y la terraza molan mucho
- Muy Recomendable por su ubicación, servicio de párking, desayuno, amabilidad y limpieza.
- La comida era muy mala y el personal que me atendio no era nada agradable.
- Fantastic place great experience lovely people. We had the set dinner great value for money and delicious Gorgeous dogs too.
Located in Adahuesca, Crux Albergue provides free WiFi. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a playground. The hostel has garden views and a terrace.At the hostel, rooms contain a patio. Selected rooms contain a kitchenette with a microwave. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Crux Albergue will be able to enjoy activities in and around Adahuesca, like hiking.Huesca is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Barbastro is 13 miles away.
- It is an amazing place located in a beautiful village. Will stay there if ever again in the region.
- Really lovely people running this place, beautiful building and nice surrounding countryside.
- La gentillesse des gérants et leurs disponibilités
- Todas las facilidades y recomendaciones de los dueños y un desayuno de lujo
- desayuno completo y perfecto para comenzar un dia en un barranco
Albergue Las Almunias
Albergue Las Almunias has a terrace, shared lounge and bar in Las Almunias. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi and a tour desk are offered.Guests at the hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Las Almunias, like cycling.Barbastro is 27 miles from Albergue Las Almunias.
- The fresh veg from the owner’s garden, especially the tomatoes. Rural peacefull setting. Very friendly and helpfull. Excellent linguist. Clean, tidy with good en suite
- Good communication before the stay, warm and charming welcome, good quality and quantity of food for evening meal and breakfast, helpful hostel owner telephoned a taxi for us, excellent value for money.
L’accueil de la gérante Monse est inoubliable de sympathie et de gentillesse.
Une chambre calme et agréable; Une restauration (petit déjeuner et repas du soir) cuisinée par la gérante, simple et goûteuse.
L’aménagement des chambres est très basique , monacale , mais c’est dans l’esprit du lieu et de la région .
Un petit break bienvenu dans notre société de surconsommation.
Très propre. Douche spatieuse.
La petite salle commune est bien pratique le frigo et son freezer pourrait être un poil plus grand pour glacer les bouteilles de eau par temps de canicule.
L’accueil , la disponibilité, la gentillesse de nos hotes est remarquable.
Paco est un excellent guide très sécurisant.
- El trato de la dueña, es muy agradable , nos facilito información de rutas y sitios para visitar por la zona.
Albergue Casa Salinas
Featuring a restaurant, Albergue Casa Salinas offers accommodations in Puy de Cinca, on shore of the lake with turquoise and solitary water. The hostel has a children’s playground and terrace.Some units feature views of the mountain or lake. Free WiFi is available at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including canoeing and hiking.Benasque is 29 mi from Albergue Casa Salinas, while Cerler is 29 mi from the property.
- Everything! Gorgeous location for getting away from it all, beautiful setting, fantastic lake, spacious room, delicious food in restaurant, accommodating and friendly hosts. We could have stayed forever!
- Great people and amazing location, just by a beautiful, refreshing lake! Nature all around!
Cute and friendly donkeys!
Very nice house situated on the beautiful lake, surrounded by nature. Super nice and helpful host.
Absolutely wonderful place
- Beautiful, secluded, mysterious surroundings. Ruins to explore, lakes to swim in. Great dirt roads for motorbiking. Great hiking trails. Very friendly and personable staff to look after you. Felt like a stay at an old friend’s house rather than a hostel.
- Accueil extrêmement chaleureux, cadre magnifique. Propreté irréprochable. Parfait
Albergue El Condor
Casa Paco is a detached holiday home including a garden and a terrace, located in Aínsa. It provides free private parking and free WiFi.Guests can enjoy various activities including cycling and hiking.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 57 mi from Casa Paco, while Benasque is 53 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Colungo Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Colungo Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Colungo Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Colungo Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!