6 Best Hostels To Stay In Cenicero La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Cenicero La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cenicero La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cenicero La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cenicero La Rioja. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cenicero La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cenicero La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Cenicero La Rioja:
Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel
Located in Navarrete, Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared lounge are offered.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel.Logroño is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Haro is 23 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 54 miles away.
- Everything else was great. Comfy room and tasty decorated, really nice staff. Bring good earplugs and you’re done.
- Great location. Amazing rooms and great staff. They even brought me a fan for the nighttime!
- The owners were very accommodating and made my stay one of the best stops on the Camino! Thank you Esperanza and Angel! Your place is beautiful!
- The owner is exceptionally friendly and gracious. The rooms are sparse, but very clean. Abundant hot water for shower was a bonus.
- Lovely garden and a glass of wine served on arrival!
Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas is located in Navarrete. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Logroño is 7 miles from the hostel, while Haro is 24 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- An albergue on the Camino trail. We stayed in the bunks but they also had private rooms. It was clean and the host who is an artist was delightful. Food and drink available. Clean and good showeres.
- The coed showers were clean, 2 curtains so you had privacy.
- Very clean and open. The owner and his little dog are wonderful.
- It was very clean and only two people per room. Excellent for hostel standards!
- I liked the big open space downstairs and the fact this building has so much potential.
Albergue Santiago Apostol
Albergue Santiago Apostol is located in Logroño’s old town, 800 feet from La Redonda Cathedral. The hostel offers Wi-Fi and shared dining and seating areas.This hostel features dormitories with shared bathroom and private rooms with their own bathroom. Heating is available in all bedrooms. Bars, shops and restaurants are 5 minutes’ walk from the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services.Santo Domingo the la Calzada is 30 mi from the hostel. San Millán de la Cogolla and Monasteries Suso and Yuso, declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO, are a 40-minute drive away. Agoncillo Airport is 20 minutes’ away by car.
- The reception was excellent. The host was extremely helpful. The communal dinner was also very good. Location was good as well.
- The staff was really great, I made a lot friends and also they had delicious food for dinner.
- The hostel has a very good central location in the heart of the city. You go out and you are already waking in the historic center. The rooms are tidy and clean, as well as pilgrims friendly so it was quiet. Bathrooms and common space were tidy and clean. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- The staff was friendly and could speak multiple languages. The pilgrim’s dinner (for those walking the Camino Frances) was pretty good (11 euros). Breakfast consisted of good coffee, bread, and prepackaged pastries. There is a little bar for good coffee, beer and wine. A TV in the common room and plenty of places to sit. There is a storage area for bikes. There is a little outdoor seating area in the back. Plenty of storage lockers.
- a very welcoming, friendly and lovely staff.. gracias!
Offering free WiFi, Albergue Peregrinos Albas is a small hostel located in Logroño city center. It is set in a pedestrianized square, a 10-minute walk from the cathedral, and offers a free bike garage.The bright spacious dormitory features bunk beds, heating and fans. There are shared bathroom facilities with showers and hairdryers.A microwave, fridge and coffee machine can be found in the shared kitchen area. The hostel also has laundry facilities, including a washing machine, tumble dryer and clothes racks.Logroño Train Station is a 15-minute walk from the property and Calle Laurel, famous for its tapas bars, is the same distance away.
- The staff was excellent. Laundry was reasonable and she hung on the line for me. Shower clean with lots of hot water. Bed was comfortable and clean. Very pleased. A little off the Camino but not bad at all. I stopped at a bakery on way out so no problem for food. They had a shared kitchen as well but I didnt use it. It was clean when I looked in.
- Blanca was very nice. Clean and confortable beds.
- The location is fairly good. It was clean and the staff were very helpful with directions.
- Blanca is amazing and helpful, besides, the facilities are way above average for a hostel and the price-value of the place is one of the best I have ever came across.
A very calm and inviting atmosphere!
Everything was very clean and nice!!
Winederful Hostel & Café
Winederful Hostel & Café is located in Logroño, 0.7 miles from Laurel Street. Popular points of interest around the property include Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda and Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations. The property is a 14-minute walk from the city Logroño City Centre.Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at the hostel also provide guests with a patio.Logroño Town Hall is less than 0.6 miles from Winederful Hostel & Café, while La Rioja Museum is a 14-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Good hot water. Good security Locker under bed. Exceptional check in.
- The property is immaculate, lockers under the beds, power,lights , privacy very well run no curfew
- Amazing place to kick back for a rest day while on the Camino. Amazing staff, super clean, welcoming, great coffee, great location. What else could you ask for?
- Each bunk had a privacy curtain, lockable storage, personal electrical outlet and reading light. Carlos at the front desk was super friendly and welcoming and thorough. Kitchen and eating areas were convenient and the location was perfect for the Camino as well as enjoying the popular city center. It was also very clean, had parking in the front, and a general artsy vibe.
- The location was perfect, the staff super helpful and nice, the facilities clean and beautiful. Great coffee and tea and a real nice 3 euro breakfast with fresh squeezed orange juice.
Albergue Logroño Centro
One of our best sellers in Logroño! 0.8 miles from Laurel Street, Albergue Logroño Centro is located in Logroño and has rooms with free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Co-Cathedral of Santa María de la Redonda, Spanish Federation of Friends of the Camino de Santiago Associations and Logroño Town Hall. La Rioja Museum is 0.7 miles from the hostel and Riojaforum Conference Centre is 1.3 miles away.All rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Every room includes a coffee machine and a private bathroom, while selected rooms also offer a kitchenette. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.International University of La Rioja is 1.3 miles from Albergue Logroño Centro, while La Rioja University is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 53 miles from the accommodation.
- Fantastic value for money – great communal space that we had mostly to ourselves. Right in the middle of Logroño’s most beautiful area, with a short walk to all the pubs/clubs/cafes.
Muy nuevo y en buenas condiciones.
Muy centrico y tranquilo.
- La ubicación muy buena para visitar el centro histórico. Lo suficiente para pasar un par de días sin grandes lujos.
- muy económico, las literas comodísimas y muy céntrico, a 5 minutos de la calle del laurel
- Proximité gare ferroviaire et routière , et centre ville
Top Hostels In Cenicero La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cenicero La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cenicero La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cenicero La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!