6 Best Hostels To Stay In Caye Caulker – Top Hotel Reviews
Caye Caulker is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Caye Caulker. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caye Caulker. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caye Caulker. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Caye Caulker right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Caye Caulker with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Caye Caulker:
Go Slow Guesthouse
Located in Caye Caulker, 13 miles from San Pedro, Go Slow Guesthouse features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from Go Slow Guesthouse.
- Off the main drag,quiet and comfortable. Owners were friendly and helpful and professional
- I loved the atmosphere at this place! great for friends or solo travelers alike, everyone was so friendly and helpful. The bathrooms aren’t the nicest I have ever seen, but they were spotless and cleaned everyday which was very appreciated. There was also hot water which was nice. We upgraded to a dorm with AC and fans once we got there. I would 10/10 stay here again and will recommend it to all my friends.
- The room was clean, the bed comfortable, warm shower, fridge, microwave, air conditioning, fan, free wifi. Communal outdoor kitchen, hammocks and deck chairs to relax on covered patio areas. Good location to visit local beaches, street food, bars and restaurants. It felt safe, the owners friendly, attentive and helpful. Tours, busses and taxis could all be competently arranged by this family run guest house. I was happy to have chosen the relaxed pace on Caye Caulker rather than the much busier Ambergris Caye.
- Really good and nice staff that helps you with anything!
- That place is amazing. The owners are extremely nice and kind, the place is in the heart of the island but extremely quiet. They clean everything everyday, there’s a functional kitchen. A lot of hammocks are available too. a must go in Caye caulker
Drifted Coconut Hostel and Lounge
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Drifted Coconut Hostel and Lounge offers accommodations in Caye Caulker. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. San Pedro is 13 miles from Drifted Coconut Hostel and Lounge, and Belize City is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from Drifted Coconut Hostel and Lounge.
- Comfy mattress and surprisingly very clean for a multimedia hostel room.
- They were starting to cook evening meals The ones we had were excellent and better value than the restaurants nearby
- It was clean, breakfast was good and the people are super friendly. Location is great and they got free rum punch in the bar.
- Much better than I expected. Excellent value for money. I was honestly dreading staying here (only affordable option but looked pretty grim) but had a really good stay. I think this was mainly due to the fact that there was only two of us in the 16 bed dorm for one night and at the busiest there was 7 of us. This made the toilet in the room situation very manageable. The hostel has an amazing location and breakfast is fine – pancakes and fruit on one day were actually really good (beans not so much). Comfortable mattresses. Quiet night sleep. Plugs next to the bed and lockers underneath. All very practical. If you don’t expect luxury, this is a really good place. The owner and his brother were very helpful and also made sure people got home safely from sports bar and reggae bar. Also, there are free canoes which is amazing.
- Location & a small breakfast with coffee provided
Popeyes Beach Hostel Caye Caulker
Featuring free WiFi, a fitness center and an outdoor pool, Popeyes Beach Hostel Caye Caulker offers pet-friendly accommodations in Caye Caulker, just 13 miles from San Pedro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Great location close to water taxis, got better room than we expected, quite and cozy place.
- Really helpful and friendly staff, great pool and good beds with room aircon and decent bathrooms.
- Location good, sea views and close to restaurants and bars. Room would be of a decent standard if it had been finished.
- Got a really good dealso for one night so that’s shui went there. Rooms are clean and with AC. Great location right next to the ferry terminal. Has a little pool and breakfast is ok.
- La ubicacion esta buenisima pero la expectativa con la realidad de las fotografias es mala.
Sandbar Beachfront Hostel & Restaurant
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Sandbar Beachfront Hostel & Restaurant is located in the San Pedro town neighborhood in San Pedro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Philip Goldson International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Truly a great place to stay in San Pedro, especially for the young people. Great laid back atmosphere, quite consistent with the whole Island’s vibe. Location is awesome–right on the beach, the restaurant and the bar are great, staff super nice, friendly, and helpful with literally everything. Pretty good drinks at the bar (especially during happy hour), and decent food (breakfast recommended) for reasonable prices. Pretty convenient that they can arrange you all the tours, renting the golf cart etc. Definitely enjoyed a little pool on the backyards (ideal for cooling of and have some beers in after snorkeling or trips to secret beach) as well!
- Rooms were kept extremely clean and staff was very willing to help. I reached out to the property before arriving to figure out how to get from the airport to the hostel, and I received a very timely and detailed response. Location was also great. Loved Sandbar!
- awesome place, very sympathetic staff, the view is great.
- Its the only cheap place in town. Nice location- view with a dock over the water that you have access to and close to a market and walkable to anywhere in the town. Staff was knowledge of even the less common water taxi options. Bunks had nice privacy curtains.
- I liked the whole design of the Hostel and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were big enough and the beds were comfortable.
Parham Plaza Hotel
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Parham Plaza Hotel is located in the San Pedro town neighborhood in San Pedro. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at the hostel. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The rooms are really lovely and very clean. A room where you can feel at home. The staff is super helpful and nice. Outside is a really cozy treehouse and a couple more places to hang out in the backyard. In the daytime the location is perfect, because you are close to everything San Pedro offers.
- Owner and staff very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Very relaxing (and warm), yet very close to a lot of local businesses and shops. Caribbean Sea approx. a 2 minute walk from our room’s door. Awesome location on New Year’s Eve. Our own personal Gecko adapted us (named it L.V.) to bring us good luck and our kids long lives.
- Great location near everything. Woke up to see the ocean every day.
The location was FANTASTIC…….
The staff and owner were exceptional,so friendly and accommodated all our needs…….
- A very nice couple run this place. Clean, with all the amenities one could possibly need, and a little extra personal touch here and there. Most definitely recommended!
Pedro’s Inn Backpackers Hostel
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, Pedro’s Inn Backpackers Hostel is located in the San Pedro town neighborhood in San Pedro. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find concierge services at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental and car rental. Philip Goldson International Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Everything was perfect,stuff was really helpful and friendly. Mr.Peter was great and help us with lost passport.Nice swimming pool and you can also use a swimming pool at sister’s resort.Best pizza which I ever had. Great place to stay in San Pedro, we felt as a home.
- This place is a nightmare. Even though Staff is nice and place is reasonably central and the swimming pool looks cool I wish we booked elsewhere. We have only stayed because you can’t get your money back no matter what.
Coffee and conversation in morn
The pizza in the bar is very tasty
The front desk staff are friendly and helpful
- No Bedbugs – which is surprising for a dive like this. The only upside – being able to use the ‘sister hotel”s pools further away from town (one of the pools at pedros was being dismantled)
Top Hostels In Caye Caulker Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Caye Caulker to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Caye Caulker but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Caye Caulker. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!