6 Best Hostels To Stay In Caulés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Caulés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Caulés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caulés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caulés Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Caulés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Caulés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Caulés Catalonia:
Manà Manà Hostel
Located in Tossa de Mar’s historic town, Manà Manà Hostel is just 150 feet from Tossa Beach. It features a communal kitchen, a bar, lounge and a chillout terrace.The bright, colorful rooms at Manà Manà have simple décor and include bed linen. There are also lockers, and there is access to private or shared bathroom facilities with free toiletries. Towels are available to rent.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the building. There is a TV and DVD player in the lounge, and at reception there is a computer that you can use for free. Staff at reception can provide information about on-site events as well as what to see and do in Tossa.The property is located on a small, quiet street, close to Tossa’s bars and restaurants. Barcelona is 53 mi away, while Girona is a 45-minute drive away. Regular buses to Barcelona leave from the bus station, located 5 minutes’ walk away.
- The rooftop terrace was nice. The closeness to the beach was perfect!
- The lockers are really big I could fit my carry on suitcase in! They also give you a lock free of charge if you haven’t got one with you. The staff are really friendly and the location is like no other! Really really good stay. Best hostel I’ve been in ever. Also, very easy to find- I didn’t have any data etc and so relied on the websites directions of how to find it and they’re spot on. There is also some sign posts which specifically say ‘Mana Mana’ on it! I stayed in the 4 bed female dorm and it was very simple but nice.
- Very confortable bed, amazing view from the terrase, super clean.
- The location was perfect. Marta, the reception was very helpful when I arrived. The kitchen was always clean.
- We were a party of 4 so booked a room with 3 bunk beds. The room was very clean and excellent shower facilities were available to us . Staff very friendly. Great location
Located in Lloret de Mar, 2.6 miles from Water World, Loft Hostal features a terrace, as well as free WiFi. Located around 0.9 miles from Lloret Beach, the hostel is also 2 miles away from Gnomo Park. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.The hostel offers a business center equipped with printing, copying and fax services.Santa Clotilde Gardens is 2 miles from Loft Hostal. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 18 miles away.
- The location is perfect, a few minutes walking to the beach and many restaurants/shops around. For a private room the price is pretty affordable.
Excellent location – close to beach, night clubs, resto’s, markets, simply excellent
Very clean (and I am picky btw)
Great value for money
- The location is excellent and staff are very warm and attentive. There is free coffee and you can cook your meals with all utensils provided.
- Great kitchen and relax zone. Location is very close to the sea.
- Good for what we paid. Hostel very clean and great location. We had the double with bathroom
Loft Apartments is located in Lloret de Mar. Featuring a shared lounge, the hostel is close to several noted attractions, around one mile from Lloret Beach and around less than 0.6 miles from Disco Tropics Lloret. The property provides a 24-hour front desk and free WiFi.Guest rooms at the hostel are equipped with a seating area. Some rooms come with a kitchen with a microwave. All guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is served at the property.Water World is 2.6 miles from Loft Apartments. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Good location, close to sea. Staff was very friendly and helpful, if I asked for a fan they kindy offered it without extra cost.
- Prefect for my needs, nothing seemed old and worn and the room and bathroom were very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would stay again.
- The staff were always very friendly and approachable. The location was great – a short walk from the main bus port, the beach and close to shops. A very convenient and comfortable place to stay.
- I really enjoyed my staying at this hostel. Staff was friendly. Reception 24 hours and it’s very good if you travel by car 👍
for a great price you can sleep very central
recommended only to sleep
Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi
Set in the University of Girona, Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers good transport links to Girona city center. It features functional rooms with private bathroom and free Internet access.Residencia Universitaria Campus de Montilivi offers single, twin, and quadruple studios with a private kitchenette. There is also a communal lounge with TV. Other facilities include a gym and a self-service launderette.Girona city center is 5 minutes by bus from the campus while Girona Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.The residence is open to the university community, including students, professors, researchers and administrative staff all year round.
- The location is great, easy access to a supermarket and the L1 bus which takes you into the heart of the city but I actually walked everywhere for most of my stay. The kitchen was excellent and I liked the lounge area downstairs. I wish someone had told me about the fitness room, I would have used it every day had I known about it. There’s also a TV room which is pretty cool, I just wish someone had said something about it being there, I just stumbled onto it on my own.
- Good price for the city. Basic but everything you need.
- Room with private bathroom and little kitchen (fridge included). Perfect if you want to store some food there and prepare something for breakfast. It is little bit far from the city center. We has a car though, so it was easy for us to go there. In the city center the parking is a little bit tricky – looots of cars and you spend some time looking for a free spot (otherwise you would pay bounch of money in private parkings). I recommend the app parkopedie which helped us to find free parking lot. 🙂
- Drinks machines on the ground floor providing chilled drinks very welcome when temp. 37
- In our room there was a kitchenette, air conditioning and bathroom. The room was big enough for two people. Staff was very helpful.
Estrella de Mar Youth Hostel
The good-value Estrella de Mar Hostel is just 650 feet from Calella Beach, on Catalonia’s Costa Maresme. It offers a 24-hour reception and modern public areas with Wi-Fi access.Estrella de Mar’s air-conditioned rooms and dorms have individual lockers and private bathrooms.The Estrella de Mar has a spacious garden with loungers and benches where you can relax and meet other guests. There is also a table tennis table outside. In the dining room they have a projector and a big screen.Guests of Hostel Estrella de Mar can prepare meals in the shared kitchen, or buy drinks and snacks from the vending machines. There are also many restaurants, bars and nightclubs within a 5-minute walk in Calella’s Old Town.Calella Train Station is 0.9 mi away and offers regular services to Barcelona and Blanes.
- Staff was very nice and helpful. In room bathroom and shower was also nice. Location was great, right near beach entrance, food, shopping, etc.
- Super great and helpful staff, lots of space, very clean room
- Cheap bed in Calella. Dorms very basic – female dorm (101) was spacious and bathroom was clean. Spanish speaking guy on reception very helpful during my first stay. Good for one or two nights, I would consider staying here again.
- The guy at the reception was friendly, helped me much. I loved the balcony at my room. It was clean and cosy, the location close to the beach
- The staff is always friendly and willing to help.
Set a few steps from Girona city center, Cerverí features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cerverí welcomes groups and families. It offers sports equipment storage as well as specific information on routes and activities. Bike hire is available.Girona City Hall is 350 feet from Cerverí, while Girona Art Museum is 1,000 feet away. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 6.8 mi from the property.
- Overall, a youth hostel type property and an excellent value. Shared bathroom facilities are not the same on every floor. Some showers have better temperature controls and some sinks do not have hot/warm water so if it matters to you then explore bathroom facilities on other floors. Friendly staff, excellent, centrally located near main tourist attractions with (food) stores and restaurants located on same block.
- Value for money , walkable distance to the great cathedral,
Cerveri is a simple hostel, with a perfect location just in the Center of Girona.
Food store and pharmacy right next to the Hostel.
Rooms are simple and beds are comfortable.
In a high season may be too warm, because no air condition, but still good choice for this price.
- This was a hostel type establishment. We are seniors and did not realize we had booked a hostel.We had a bedroom with six bunk beds. Bring your own towel. Staff was friendly. We had their buffet breakfast which was similar to a US hotel breakfast. The ages of the other guests were mixed, some very young late teens and some other seniors.
Very worth it for short stays or large groups
FANTASTIC location especially for the price
Top Hostels In Caulés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Caulés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Caulés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Caulés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!