6 Best Hostels To Stay In Camproviín La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Camproviín La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Camproviín La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Camproviín La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Camproviín La Rioja. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Camproviín La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Camproviín La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Camproviín La Rioja:
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II is located in Torrecilla en Cameros and features a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.Logroño is 20 miles from Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II, while Elciego is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 72 miles from the accommodation.
- Las habitaciones son limpias y funcionales. Hay abundante espacio para aparcar en la zona. El precio es razonable para lo que ofrece.
La comida del restaurante y la relación calidad-precio era muy buena.
Las vistas del restaurante de bajo son buenas, frente al puente.
El personal era muy amable y servicial.
Hay parking en la calle de abajo y se suben unas escaleras.
Dueños súper serviciales y atentos, buen desayuno
El pueblo muy bonito
- La habitación estaba limpia y la cama era cómoda.
- La chica que nos atendió muy simpática y agradable. Además hay un aparcamiento en la calle de abajo con bastantes huecos.
Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel
Located in Navarrete, Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared lounge are offered.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel.Logroño is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Haro is 23 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 54 miles away.
- Everything else was great. Comfy room and tasty decorated, really nice staff. Bring good earplugs and you’re done.
- Great location. Amazing rooms and great staff. They even brought me a fan for the nighttime!
- The owners were very accommodating and made my stay one of the best stops on the Camino! Thank you Esperanza and Angel! Your place is beautiful!
- The owner is exceptionally friendly and gracious. The rooms are sparse, but very clean. Abundant hot water for shower was a bonus.
- Lovely garden and a glass of wine served on arrival!
Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas is located in Navarrete. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Logroño is 7 miles from the hostel, while Haro is 24 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- An albergue on the Camino trail. We stayed in the bunks but they also had private rooms. It was clean and the host who is an artist was delightful. Food and drink available. Clean and good showeres.
- The coed showers were clean, 2 curtains so you had privacy.
- Very clean and open. The owner and his little dog are wonderful.
- It was very clean and only two people per room. Excellent for hostel standards!
- I liked the big open space downstairs and the fact this building has so much potential.
La Casa Nueva
La Casa Nueva offers accommodations in Nieva de Cameros. The hostel has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Logroño is 21 mi from La Casa Nueva, while Haro is 27 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 46 mi from La Casa Nueva.
- El albergue es muy acogedor, el pueblo muy bonito, pequeño, en una zona preciosa con unos paisajes bonitos, las carreteras bien conservadas por si te quieres desplazar a otros lugares de interés de La Rioja. Aparte de pasar un buen rato con la gente del pueblo, hemos podido visitar lugares de interés sin ningun problema, ya q las distancias no son muy largas.
- El pueblo y la ubicación del albergue es espectacular. El pueblo y sus calles tienen un gran encanto y las vistas a la naturaleza de la montaña son fantásticas. Además se puede aparcar enfrente del albergue y si no hay hueco detrás hay un parking bastante grande.
- La casa estaba muy bien, y la dueña fue muy atenta ya agradable
- Todo, estuvimos comodisimos,Ana majisima,muy cordial
- La cama muy cómoda y todas las instalaciones limpísimas. El pueblo precioso y con fuente de agua natural. Vistas espectaculares.
Offering large green spaces with picnic tables, barbecue, hammocks and a vegetable garden, LavidaesSueño is set in the countryside 45 minutes’ drive outside Logroño. It offers views of the surrounding mountains.LavidaesSueño offers heated dormitory rooms. Guests have access to a shared bathroom and a shared kitchen. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Staff can arrange guided tours of the town of San Román de Cameros where the property is located. Guests can also go cycling, horse riding and hiking in the surrounding area.Both Pamplona and Vitoria can be reached in around 1.5 hours’ drive. The property offers free parking on site.
No reviews yet.
Las Huellas de Cameros
Located in Soto en Cameros, Las Huellas de Cameros has free bikes, terrace and shared lounge. The property has a bar, as well as a restaurant serving Spanish cuisine. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.At the hostel, all rooms include a closet. Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms contain a balcony.Las Huellas de Cameros offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The accommodation has a playground. You can play ping pong at Las Huellas de Cameros.Logroño is 17 miles from the hostel. Pamplona Airport is 66 miles from the property.
- The hotel is in an amazing old building set in a beautiful mountain village. The hosts are a friendly and helpful couple with a young daughter who also run a small restaurant/bar from the property which provides tasty home cooked meals to both locals and guests at very affordable prices. There are stunning mountain walks from the village.
- Amazing tranquil location, very pretty auberge, nicest village, fresh air, perfect host Simon! Amazing! I wished we stayed longer!
- This is a lovely albergue that also has a restaurant and bar. Carlos and Mertx were great – friendly, helpful with advice on trails and places to visit plus provided us with maps so we couldn’t get lost. They made us feel very comfortable. There are wonderful wall murals in the public spaces and an amazing fireplace. Our room was small but very clean – with plants! A special mention must be the food. My partner is a carnivore and I like my vegetables – we both were delighted with their fresh, home-cooked meals. One day we wanted a light lunch and had some tapas from the bar – highly recommend the eggplant with honey. In fact I want that recipe. By the way our favorite trail followed the rim of the canyon to a look out point where you can watch the birds of prey. Incredible. We will be back.
Great welcome and Carlos was really helpful. Location is beautiful be aware road is nice and bendy ( was on a motorbike and great )
Hostel was clean and spacious
- Personal muy atento, el restaurante recomendable. Todo excelente!
Top Hostels In Camproviín La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Camproviín La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Camproviín La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Camproviín La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!