6 Best Hostels To Stay In Cádiz Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Cádiz Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Cádiz Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Cádiz Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Cádiz Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Cádiz Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Cádiz Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Cádiz Andalucía:
Located in the city center of Cádiz, Summer Cádiz offers free luggage storage and free Wi-Fi. Playa la Caleta Beach is 10 minutes’ walk away.Simply decorated, rooms come with single or bunk beds. All have a fan, a lock and shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare their own meals at the communal kitchen equipped with microwave, ceramic hob and toaster.Other on-site facilities include a rooftop terrace with sun lounges where relax. Several outdoor activities such as surf lessons can be arranged by staff at the property.
- The staff, location, and amenties were fantastic. If you had any problem or wanted to know something, the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Good central location, cheap, wifi, knowledgeable staff.
- The location is in the heart of old town. Five minutes from a supermarket and a beach. Nice kitchen. Special thank you goes to Javi,the friendliest and most helpful person working there!
- Everything was perfect, I will stay again in my next trip
- I wouldn’t stay in this hostel again. It is ok in general, but I believe there are better places. Staff is helpful, you can leave your luggage after checkout, it’s safe there. Breakfast was good, with fruits.
One of our best sellers in Cádiz! This vibrant hostel is located 1,300 feet from Cadiz Cathedral in the historic center. It offers a free breakfast and Wi-Fi zone, surfing lessons and bike rental, a 15 minute walk from La Caleta Beach.Casa Caracol’s bright and functional rooms feature a balcony overlooking the street, hand-made bunk beds and wood furniture. The decorative bathrooms are shared.The hostel has a communal kitchen for guests featuring free tea and coffee and a charming roof terrace filled with plants and hammocks. The lounge has a wood burning stove and BBQ and activities such as yoga, dance, Spanish classes and cookery courses are all available.Cadiz Harbour is 800 feet from Casa Caracol and Plaza España Square is a 9 minute walk away. Jerez Airport is a 40 minute drive away.
- The mood was great, lots of new friends. Beds are really comfortable. Breakfast was nice
- Breakfast was okay. They let you borrow towel. The location is amazing
- The staff is great, really caring and interested in the guests. The rooftop (with a great open air bathroom) is an awesome place to spend the hottest time of the day and everything you could wish to see in cadiz is only a few minutes away. ALso they have cheap dinner every day and a lot of live music is happening.
The best staff i could ask! They were so friendly and so welcoming that i stayed there longer that i thought. The place was very clean and cozy and the location was great!
I loved this place! Thank you guys!!
- Everything to be simple and quick! The receptionist (Ramon) was the best talking about everything. The room was amazing with the fan and the ac. Really clean and the “terrazza” just no words 🙂
Cadiz Inn Backpackers
Offering modern rooms with individual lockers and free WiFi, Cadiz Inn Backpackers is located just 1,150 feet from Cadiz train and bus station. The nearest beach is 3 minutes’ walk away.Bright rooms are decorated in white, with brightly colored finishes. Guests have access to shared bathrooms just outside the rooms. A continental breakfast is included for all guests.Cadiz Inn Backpackers features a rooftop terrace with hammocks and sofas, as well as an equipped kitchen and dining area. There are computers which guests can use for free.Located in the heart of Cádiz Old Town, the hostel is surrounded by restaurants and bars. Cádiz Port is just 2,300 feet away and Playa de la Victoria Beach is 1.2 mi from the Backpackers hostel.
- Super good location, right near the beach. Staff were super friendly!
- Amazing location, very Central, close to all cool restaurants and bars… Very friendly staff, very clean.
- Ｉ like this place and stuff here.they are very nice.and location is very nice too.Ｉ had very good time and good sleep there
- The best thing about this hostel is it’s positive and upbeat environment. Large window, sunny bright room. loved it. best hostel in cadiz.
- Extremely superior service from the staff !!! Got tremendous help to get difficult transportation to Portugal.
Rosa de los Vientos
Rosa de los Vientos is located in the Old Town district in Cádiz, 1,300 feet from La Caleta Beach and 2.7 mi from Playa de la Victoria.Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Rosa de los Vientos features free WiFi.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Genovés Park is 1,950 feet from Rosa de los Vientos, while Falla Theater is 1,000 feet from the property. Jerez Airport is 20 mi away.
- Very friendly; English, Spanish, German speaking staff; great location
- The only good thing about this dump was the location.
- It was really pleasure to stay in Rosa de los Vientos. The room was always clean, the staff was very polite, fun and help you if you need something. I can recommend this hostel in 100%.
- The staff is fantastic, the hosts are really friendly, and if traveling alone Rosa de los Vientos is the best place to go in Cadiz.
- The staff was super kind and helpfull and the hostel is in the center of the old city and from there you can easily reach all the best attraction of the city.
Alojamiento Rural Coto de la Isleta
Set in extensive grounds, this accommodations is located at the entrance to the Bahía de Cádiz Natural Park. Alojamiento Rural Coto de la Isleta offers air-conditioned bungalows with a private bathroom, 15 minutes’ walk from Valdelagrana Beach.The Alojamiento Rural is surrounded by nature, and offers educational programs about the environment and the local fauna.Staff also offer a wide range of activities and outdoor sports for groups, such as hiking, canoeing or biking, among others.The Coto de la Isleta has a bar, and snacks and drinks vending machines throughout. There is a terrace and an outdoor dining area.Located next to San Pedro River, this accommodations is 3.1 mi from Puerto de Santa María historic town and the harbor. Jerez de La Frontera is 30 minutes’ drive.
- El entorno es fabuloso. Buena ubicación y sitio muy tranquilo a la hora de dormir. El personal muy amable. Limpieza en bungalows.
- Excelente lugar, por lo tranquilo en mitad de las marismas, fácil acceso a la playa de Valdelagrana aunque tiene que ser en coche. Muy amable el personal.
- Las cabañas yla comodiidad de los vaños y las duchas
- Instalaciones y servicios muy buenos. Buen servicio en restaurante y calidad de la comida. Ubicacion espectacular.
- Es muy acogedor y nos limpiaban las habitaciones todos los días
Albergue Inturjoven Jerez De La Frontera
Albergue Inturjoven Jerez de la Frontera offers air conditioned rooms, an outdoor pool and a garden. It is within a 15-minute walk of Jerez Cathedral and the Don Pepe Sherry Bodega.Rooms at the Inturjoven Jerez de Frontera Hostel are spacious and bright. Both dorms and private rooms are available, with either a shared or a private private bathroom.Hostel Inturjoven Jerez de Frontera has a TV room, restaurant and various vending machines. Guests can also order a packed lunch from the 24-hour reception.There is a city bus stop near the hotel, and private parking is available on site for an extra charge. Andalusia’s Costa de la Luz and famous White Towns Route are both within a short drive.
- this is a hostel experience. we have stayed with this chain before so it was exactly as expected. the accommodation is good, inside a gated enclosure so it is really safe. located in an outlying area, it is not convenient to attractions but parking is available at low cost. breakfast was included and basic but nice
- Rooms were small but nice. Bathrooms updated. Beds were very comfortable.
- Very easy access when arriving by car, free parking on the property site, absolutely friendly staff, breakfast OK.
- The staff were incredibly friendly despite there being slight language barriers since they aren’t fluent in English. The breakfast was good. The location is a bit of a walk from the center but it’s not too bad. The rooms are nice – I stayed in one with two beds and a bathroom. The common space is large and comfortable, with microwaves for use if you need to heat up any food. There is wheelchair access which was nice since I could roll my suitcase up it (although I’m sure it has other uses haha). The view of the city from the 6th floor (where my room was located) is spectacular.
- Comfortable rooms with good beds and good showers, air-conditioning is provided, this makes for a very decent stay in Jerez where there’s unfortunately not many budget options.
Top Hostels In Cádiz Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Cádiz Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Cádiz Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Cádiz Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!