6 Best Hostels To Stay In Bierbeek Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Bierbeek Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Bierbeek Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bierbeek Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bierbeek Flemish Brabant. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Bierbeek Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Bierbeek Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Bierbeek Flemish Brabant:
Hostel Blauwput Leuven
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostel Blauwput Leuven offers accommodations in Leuven, just 16 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Antwerp is 27 miles from Hostel Blauwput Leuven, and Hasselt is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 10 miles from the property.
- the place was very easy to fınd and ın very good location. The room was quiet, clean and warm
beds very comfortable – and I have a bad back.
Its a great community centre besides being a fun Youth Hostel
Many interesting people to meet – even if you are not so young, as I am not in years
Although there is (of course) a lot of young people around, the rooms are clean, and after 23:00 all is quiet on the hallways.
Nice that for adults there is a bar open until 23:00
- Staff was gracious enough to check me in 5hrs early as I just needed somewhere to use during the day after traveling overnight. As my trip was a day-return trip, I did not spend the night. So it worked out just fine.
- Right next to the station, with a supermarket nearby. Breakfast was basic but good.
Cube Hostel is located in Leuven, just 15 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Antwerp is 27 miles from Cube Hostel, and Hasselt is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 9 miles from Cube Hostel.
- Very friendly staff. We checked in very late – that wasn’t a problem at all. Nice room, enough space and everything was clean. Not far to the city.
- Friendly staff, great shower, nice choice at breakfast, luggage storage on our last day, secure feel (locked doors between areas)
- excellent room for a group off friends! perfect size of room and space, clean bathroom en cosy hostel. There was a very nice bar. the people who work there were very kind and welcoming. nothing to remark.
- I would say – everything was perfect 🙂 Especially extremely helpful reception!
- Clean room bathroom and shower. Staff very friendly. Good location.
Leuven City Hostel
Leuven City Hostel offers accommodations in Leuven. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brussels is 16 miles from Leuven City Hostel, and Antwerp is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 10 miles from the property.
This is a low key ,friendly , comfortable and convenient hostel for short stay
- Especially the personnel. They very friendly and helpful. In addition, the rooms are cozy and neat and the atmosphere in the entire property is warm and welcoming. U also get coffee, tea and hot chocolate for free. Already looking forward to the next time 🙂
Good hostel that serves everything you expect from a hostel.
Great situated in the middle of the centre in a quiet street.
Reception/Bed/wc/shower where good
Breakfast I can not tell because we didnt booked it but there is a bakery oposite on the corner.
Overall a great stay
– Nice and friendly staff always ready to help (well, if you come from 8 AM to 8 PM :D)
– Clean and tidy rooms, as well as bathrooms and toilets. There is also a special place to dry your towel
– Big kitchen with all needed stuff to cook, free tea and coffee
– Spacious living room with wifi connection, some books, and games
- Accesible facilities fior whellchairs, very nice staff, free coffee and hot chocolade
- This is a low key ,friendly , comfortable and convenient hostel for short stay
Ajmj Dormitory Helecine
Ajmj Dormitory Helecine is set in Helecine, 26.7 miles from Brussels. There is a garden on the property.The dormitory consists of 6 beds in a room. There is a private kitchen and a bathroom with 2 showers and 2 toilets.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Liège is 28.6 miles from Ajmj Dormitory Helecine, while Leuven is 13.7 miles from the property. Brussels Airport is 22.4 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ooostel2.be Zaventem offers accommodation in Zaventem, 1.2 miles from Skyhall.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property. The property does not have a reception and uses a self check in system.Bike hire is available at this hostel and the area is popular for cycling. Zaventem is 1,650 feet from Ooostel2.be Zaventem, while Chicory Museum- geuzenberg is 2.7 miles away. Brussels Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- The room was very well appointed, clean and comfortable.
- This is an OK place for one night if you have an early flight in Zaventem and do not want to spend much. The room is minimal. The bed is an IKEA sofa bed, which is ok for one night. The bathroom is fine, clean. Staff is not present, but in case of need very helpful.
- The room was just perfect for my needs. self contained with all basic amenities. Cleanliness was fantastic and regular cleaning was performed by well trained staff. The instructions on how to get to property, how to obtain key etc were faultless. Phones are always promptly answered and courteous. No onsite staff, but dint need one at all. I stayed for 14 days.
- Comfortable room, good kitchen, clean toilet, quite place.
- a no thrills deal, okay for anyone who just needs a cheap place to spend the night close to the airport. clean, but simple, if not minimalistic. Self check-in: I didnt receive an initial message with the necessary instructions how to enter the property, and had to call to find my way in. After that call everything worked well.
Auberge des 3 Fontaines
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Auberge des 3 Fontaines offers accommodations in Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Zaventem Airport is 6 miles away.
Excellent place to be in Brussels as it’s close to the embassies district of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.
Ecellent communication with the staff supervisor (a female) and the administrative satff as well. The front desk person is helpfull as well, but they materially have little options left to address guest’s needs. For that reason it’s helpful to reach to the supervisor.
- The room was very clean and quiet. The shower was excellent with a thermostatic tap. The card to open the door of the room is also the card for the electric circuit, this can save a lot of electricity.
- The accommodation was available even when all hotels were fully booked in Brussels. The access convenient – although at the outskirts of Brussels – 3 bus stops after the metro 5 terminal station. The surrounding was nice – including a park. Very silent place. The personnel at the reception was very helpful.
- Plenty of sport facilities, nice park, very friendly staff, good value for money
- It is within a sports complex. So after office work, I could engage in some sports like Badminton. Also it is very close to a forest so I had wonderful jogging time in the morning.
- Excellent place to be in Brussels as it’s close to the embassies district of Woluwe-Saint-Pierre.
Top Hostels In Bierbeek Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Bierbeek Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Bierbeek Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Bierbeek Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!