6 Best Hostels To Stay In Barragán Quindio – Top Hotel Reviews
Barragán Quindio is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Barragán Quindio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Barragán Quindio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Barragán Quindio. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Barragán Quindio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Barragán Quindio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Barragán Quindio:
Panorama Café Hostel
Located in Buenavista, 13 miles from Armenia, Panorama Café Hostel features a terrace and views of the mountains.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The hostel also provides bike rental. Quimbaya is 18 miles from Panorama Café Hostel, and La Florida is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 7 miles from Panorama Café Hostel.
- If you want to experience the famous colombian magical realism – spend a few nights at panorama café hostel in Buenavista. I‘ve never been to a place like this before. The dominating balcony with its stunning view is at the same time living room, meeting place and a space for tranquillity. Someone is always brewing fresh (free) coffee and the staff are true and great hosts!
Located a few blocks from town square
Great demonstration of the correct way to make coffee
Loved the WakeCup coffee tour we took with the same company
- We had a very late check-in, which was no problem! Breakfast and coffee was very good and the view is amazing. Would come again to visit this nice little town
- We heard about this place along the way and were so glad to stay here in the cutest town ever with a lovely terrace and great coffee!! If you want to avoid touristic Salento come here instead to chill and have the best coffee tour!!
Buenavista is off the touristic path and the scenery is amazing.
The hostel was perfect, because of the great staff (Marta, Claudia and overall Daniel), who gave me precious suggestions on hiking and routes.
The breakfast was huge and delicious, and the rooms confortable, even if not so new.
Great place to stay, I would come back.
Hasta luego Daniel, gracias!
Panorama Café Pijao
Located in Pijao, 12 miles from Armenia, Panorama Café Pijao features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Quimbaya is 19 miles from Panorama Café Pijao, and La Florida is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 7 miles from Panorama Café Pijao.
No reviews yet.
Vistahermosa hostal is located in Buenavista, just 29 miles from Pereira. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.Armenia is 11 miles from Vistahermosa hostal, and Quimbaya is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 4.3 miles from Vistahermosa hostal.
No reviews yet.
Finca Hotel El Pedregal
Located in El Edén, 30 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Finca Hotel El Pedregal features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the hostel. Pereira is 25 miles from Finca Hotel El Pedregal, and Armenia is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is El Edén International Airport, 1.2 miles from Finca Hotel El Pedregal.
No reviews yet.
Caragabi Hostel is located in Armenia, just 26 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. The hostel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. Pereira is 22 miles from Caragabi Hostel, and Quimbaya is 9 miles from the property. El Edén International Airport is 4.3 miles away.
- The staff were incredible. I was leaving early and they even woke up early to prepare breakfast before the usual time. The pets are cute and there are nice spaces like hammocks and the pool. The location was perfect for a quick early-morning trip to the Armenia airport — the bus goes right past the front door. If I had stayed longer it would have been fun to learn about the indigenous culture for which the hostel is named — there’s a display where you can learn more.
- Very cool guy who owns the hostel and knows a lot about the surroundings! Nice and relaxt ambiance
- The staffs are amazing nice and helpful. The environment of the hostel is wonderful and comfortable. At night they will play together just like singing song, playing guitar and swimming. It’s would be fun if you come alone. You can take a bus to the hostel at the terminal, easy to find.
- Great host: Super friendly and helpful with everything (He even got outside with us to negotiate with the cap driver for a discount). Great place to chill at the pool. very relaxed atmosphere. You should also try the homemade pizza.
- I have to do a lot of business travelling, that’s why I try to find my best spot at every city. I have to say I was worried about a comment made a year ago about showers and noise, but lucky for me everything was okay. My shower was hot enough for that tropical weather and I ask for a room in the opposite side of the road, at the other side of the house with a balcony, so I woke up with birds singing. I love to to do some sports to start my day so I asked the staff and they gave me a route to do near the hostel, which is great because it is a sidewalk full of typical and peasant houses and that beautiful green landscape, then I finished my boost swimming in the hostel’s pool, perfect combo for me! and I haven’t talk about the healthy breakfast! About transportation it was surprisingly easy and cheap, $2.600 COP to go to the center and just 10 or 15 minutes away. By the way don’t miss the sunset! I’ll be back for my next business trip.
Finca Villa del Rosario
Showcasing an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool, Finca Villa del Rosario is located in Montenegro in the region of Quindio, just 1.7 miles from National Coffee Park. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. A TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. El Edén International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Muy buena atención por el personal que labora allá
- La hospitalidad de los dueños y la privacidad de la finca
- Nos gustó muchísimo el servicio al cliente (muy amables, pendientes que estuviéramos a gusto, nos dieron recomendaciones del lugar y sus alrededores), además del precio por habitación doble (mi esposa y yo) que fue super económico, el cuarto era muy bonito. La piscina es algo muy bueno.
- La dueña es muy amable, muy querida y muy atenta. Se respira un aire de paz y tranquilidad. Siempre van a ser tratados con cordialidad por ella y por su hijo, que estarán atentos a todas sus necesidades.
- Hospitalidad de parte de doña Fabiola y Guillermo excelentes anfitriones, calor de hogar, tranquilidad.
Top Hostels In Barragán Quindio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Barragán Quindio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Barragán Quindio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Barragán Quindio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!