6 Best Hostels To Stay In Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province:
Laluna River House
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Laluna River House offers accommodations in Chanthaburi.Every room at this hostel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Value the budget, staff really helpful and very good location easy to just take walk visiting around town.
- Fantastic location in the heart of the old town of Chanthaburi. Near to local cafes and restaurants. Bed comfy and room very clean!
- เตียงนอนสบาย ทำเลดี อยู่ในชุมชนริมแม่น้ำ มีระเบียงชมวิว เหมาะสำหรับ Backpacker ที่ไม่ห่วงเรื่องที่พักมากนัก
- Albergo sulla via principale di fianco al fiume, ha una bellissima terrazza sul fiume. si trova vicino a ristoranti, molto tranquillo, il mercato delle gemme del week end è a poche centinaia di metri. La stanza era piccola così come il bagno, però abbastanza confortevole.
- L’hôtel est bien situé pour découvrir la ville, avec des petits restos et de l’animation juste à côté. Literie confortable malgré une chambre exigüe.
Located in Chao Lao Beach, 13 miles from Chanthaburi, Resort Yodya features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Klaeng is 29 miles from Resort Yodya, and Mae Pim is 20 miles away. Trat Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sim27 hostel is located in Chanthaburi, 11 miles from Chao Lao Beach and 31 miles from Mae Pim. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 27 miles from Sim27 hostel.
- It’s worth to spend money and time at Sim 27, the room is so clean and the location is nearby the central city.
- ห้องพักสะอาด กว้างขวาง เจ้าของบริการดี ยิ้มแย้มแจ่มใส
- ห้องสะอาด ที่นอนนุ่ม หมอนนุ่ม หลับสบายมาก ห้องนอนก็สะอาด เจ้าของพูดจาดีมากๆ
- เจ้าของดูแลเอาใจใส่ดีมากๆ ที่พักสะอาด wifi เร็วมาก มีเครื่องดื่มไว้บริการตลอด
- ที่พักสะอาด พนักงานมีความเป็นกันเองยิ้มแย้ม มีอุปกรณ์อำนวยความสะดวกดี ถ้ามีโอกาสจะกลับไปพักอีก
Bedgasm Hostel Chanthaburi
Located in Chanthaburi, 13 miles from Chao Lao Beach, Bedgasm Hostel Chanthaburi features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 27 miles from Bedgasm Hostel Chanthaburi.
- Very nice hoStel with dormitaries and private bedrooms . I liked everything .minimalist design made of raw concrete,natural fiber and cotton,large living room with attic,…etc .and the beds !! …..they didn’t pay me to write this,only they offered me a tote bag when I checked out
- Good service,friendly staffs and great location. It would be great if the small refrigerator set up in private room type.
- Hostel has coffee /milk and croissants instead breakfast. All in accommodation is so cute, warm tone. The center zone is impressible; good decorate , song. The location is convenient to visit tourist attraction in Chantaburi. I recommended to visit ‘Chantaboon Waterfront”,Houses was Influenced from chino-Portuguese style. It will cool for teenagers who like to be hipster.
- Staff helped me a lot with arranging a bike, good place to wat and information about the gem business. Very kind people. Rooms clean everyday. I was alone in the dormroom all days so very affordable and much privacy.
- i like the place walking distance to robinsons’ mall ang chatuchak. i love it. i want to book again in this hotel. soon. . .
One of our best sellers in Chanthaburi! Boasting free bikes and a shared lounge, Chernchan Hostel is set in Chanthaburi, a 7-minute walk from The Cathedral of Immaculate Conception and Robinson Department Store. The property has a restaurant. Free WiFi is available to all guestsAll rooms come with air conditioning and en suite bathrooms, while some units are equipped with a balcony offering city views.An American breakfast is available daily at the hostel. Guests will also find a communal area.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Chernchan Hostel. Staff at the hostel can help arrange bike rental.The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 26.7 miles from the accommodation.
- The decoration is very stylish. The staffs are very nice and friendly. Overall it’s a comfortable stay!!
- We enjoyed our stay in Chernchan Hostel. The staff was really friendly and helpful. Nice breakfast as well. Also, they helped us to organizer a trip. The hostel is located on a quiet side street not far from two bridges and the waterfront. Everything seems to be within walking distance. However, from time to time we needed a taxi to get around in town with the kids and found it difficult to hail down one like you’re used to in Thailand.
- Very luxurious hostel! Very stylish, very comfortable.
Nice and clean rooms
Very good location
- My son loves the classical elevator very much.The decoration is best.Breakfast is not so bad.
Traveller Hostel Chanthaburi
Traveller Hostel Chanthaburi offers accommodations in Chanthaburi.Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom. A TV is available.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Trat Airport, 27 miles from Traveller Hostel Chanthaburi.
- The gregarious and informative host Peter was so helpful.In a place that seems to be the road less travelled by tourists, having a host with such excellent English really made a difference.I had foolishly not asked someone to write down the name of The Traveller Hostel in Thai and when spoken it sounded to Thai people like The Travelodge Hotel…so I did end up getting quite lost.But such a warm welcome from Peter and his wife. He dropped me off at the bus station when I left as well so a very pleasant stay here.
Peda (owner) is super cool. Super helpful with recommendations for places and he even took me on a town tour.
The beds are super comfy, AC, laundry service for free, bathrooms are super clean. Location is perfect, 1 minute to gems street! Just the ideal place to stay
- The hotel was speaky clean and very cute like a doll’s house. Everything is nice and well thought. It feels like being at home. Plus the tv had channels in English which was excellent news to relax after a tiring day. Pema, the boss, is charming and very helpful. I highly recommand this hotel.
- Good location very friendly and helpful manager with nice clean rooms
It was a perfect stay. The manager is such a nice guy, makes you feel very comfortable and helps you wherever he can.
The rooms, bathroom and everything else are clean and also very nice. You can use a washing mashine and rent bikes and a scooter.
Since the hostel is not too big it is a really private atmosphere, I liked that a lot!
Its located pretty good, too. You can reach all important parts of the city by foot.
I totally recommend this hostel and Chanthaburi as a city, too. This is real Thailand 🙂
Top Hostels In Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Ban Huai Krathon Chanthaburi Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!