6 Best Hostels To Stay In Azofra La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Azofra La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Azofra La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Azofra La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Azofra La Rioja. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Azofra La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Azofra La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Azofra La Rioja:
Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel Hostel
Located in Navarrete, Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel features a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi and a shared lounge are offered.At the hostel, each room comes with a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Hostal A La Sombra Del Laurel.Logroño is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 50 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 54 miles away.
- Everything else was great. Comfy room and tasty decorated, really nice staff. Bring good earplugs and you’re done.
- The owner was warm, attentive, & ensured that our stay was special!!
- Great location. Amazing rooms and great staff. They even brought me a fan for the nighttime!
- The owners were very accommodating and made my stay one of the best stops on the Camino! Thank you Esperanza and Angel! Your place is beautiful!
- The owner is exceptionally friendly and gracious. The rooms are sparse, but very clean. Abundant hot water for shower was a bonus.
Residencial El Cuartel Hostel
Located in Grañón, Residencial El Cuartel has barbecue facilities. With a garden, the property also features a terrace. The property provides a shared lounge.All rooms are equipped with an oven, microwave, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a desk. Some rooms also feature a kitchen with a toaster and a fridge. At the hostel, each room is equipped with a seating area.The daily breakfast offers continental, buffet or vegetarian options.The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at Residencial El Cuartel.Speaking English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff are ready to help around the clock.Logroño is 34 miles from the accommodation, while Haro is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- I liked this place. In quiet location and dated furniture etc. but served my needs well.
- The owner, Fernandez, was very kind and helpful indeed. He even looked up timetables and gave us a lift to the bus when my wife had injured her knee. Huge thanks!
- Owner had room heated for us on a cold day. Nice to arrive to a warm room
- Friendly manager, short walk to village centre, quiet rural location. Nice food in village bar opposite church
- Tidy and clean budget accommodation. Friendly staff. Close to town and road network but rural feel. Bathroom was clean. Surroundings quiet.
Hostal El Botero
Offering a restaurant and a free private parking on-site, Hostal El Botero is located in Cuzcurrita-Río Tirón. It has easy access to the N-232 highway leading to any part of La Rioja.All rooms at the guest house have a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided; and all rooms have free Wi-Fi and mountains or city views.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional dishes of La Rioja using products sourced from local ecological farms.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. The closest airport is Bilbao Airport, 62 mi away.
- Location was spot on for a visit to Urbana wines . Staff great
- Typisches kleines Landhotel am Rande eines angenehmen Ortes am Fluss Tiron. Guter Standort zum Besuch der Region Rioja und der Weinorte, insbesondere für die interessanten westlichen Orte und den Bereich des Ebro (Ebro-Durchbruch durch die Berge besuchen!)
- El personal excelente y muy majos y atentos en todo. Volveremos a repetir.
Tuvimos un problema con la reserva y a pesar de que el hostal estaba lleno, nos solucionaron el problema y pudimos hospedarnos según lo que teníamos planificado. Se portaron muy bien y fue de agradecer.
También es destacable el desayuno que ponen, tostadas, bollería casera, zumo… dentro del precio de la habitación.
DESAYUNO Y CENA…autenticos estilo pueblo….sencillo pero muy bueno
muy amables…todos son familia…
Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Albergue El Camino de las Estrellas is located in Navarrete. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a terrace and a shared lounge. Guests can have a drink at the bar.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Logroño is 7 miles from the hostel, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 50 miles away. Vitoria Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- An albergue on the Camino trail. We stayed in the bunks but they also had private rooms. It was clean and the host who is an artist was delightful. Food and drink available. Clean and good showeres.
- It is the first Albergue you come to as you enter Navarrete from the Camino the same and is a very welcome sight when you have sore feet and tired legs. Very clean and comfortable, good value for money. It also has a bar.
- The coed showers were clean, 2 curtains so you had privacy.
Right next to the Camino
Excellent en suite bathroom
Value for money
- The facilities were spotless and the location for the Camino is excellent.
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II Hostel
Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II is located in Torrecilla en Cameros and features a bar. There’s a restaurant.At the hostel, each room comes with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms include a closet.Logroño is 20 miles from Hostal Restaurante la Terraza I y II, while Haro is 41 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 72 miles from the accommodation.
- La chica que nos atendió muy simpática y agradable. Además hay un aparcamiento en la calle de abajo con bastantes huecos.
- Le camere e i bagni sono spaziosi e puliti. Il proprietario ha atteso fino a tardi che arrivassimo e si è offerto di aprire il bar in anticipo per permetterci di avere la colazione.
- Le patron est très sympathique de même que la serveuse dynamique à souhait. Emplacement top pour le restaurant et l’hôtel.
- La relación calidad precio es excelente. Es el más barato que encontramos por la zona y por el precio que tenía estaba perfecto. Impecablemente limpio y con todos los servicios básicos: baño adecuado con la ducha funcionando perfectamente, televisión en la habitación… En resumen muy bien.
- La habitación muy limpia. El servicio excelente. La ubicación muy buena, un pueblo muy chulo y los alrededores ofrecen mucho para ver. En general es muy recomendable. La familia que lleva el Hostal es encantadora.
Refugio Acacio & Orietta
Located in Viloria de Rioja, Refugio Acacio & Orietta offers a garden. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a shuttle service, while a bicycle rental service is also available.All guest rooms at the hostel come with a seating area. The shared bathroom is equipped with a shower. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Refugio Acacio & Orietta will be able to enjoy activities in and around Viloria de Rioja, like hiking.Haro is 20 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- A lovely quiet refugio different from the hustle and bustle of many albergues. Orietta and Acacio took well care of us, and the community dinner was great. The old house is carefully restored maintaining its traditional character, and provides good space, especially the washrooms are very comfortable. A real highlight on the journey 🙂
- Acacio y Orietta, una pareja que no te dejará indiferente, que te acogerán en una casa encantadora que han construido con sus manos y su ilusión.
- Eine kleine gemütliche Herberge, gemeinsames Abendessen mit Acacio & Oriette gegen Spende, Wohlfühecke. Hier sollte man einmal übernachten.
- Los hospitalarios maravillosos. Calor de hogar y de familia. Exquisita la comida. No te provoca salir de allí. Un lugar diferente a todos los demás en el camino. Ha sido mi favorito. Impecables las instalaciones, limpio, fresco, cómodo y cálido.
Top Hostels In Azofra La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Azofra La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Azofra La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Azofra La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!