6 Best Hostels To Stay In Austin Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
Austin Texas is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Austin Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Austin Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Austin Texas. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Austin Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Austin Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Austin Texas:
In Austin’s oldest standing fire station, this unique hostel provides conveniences such as free Wi-Fi and a complimentary continental breakfast. The Texas Capitol Building is half a mile away.The simply furnished dormitories at Firehouse Hostel provide air conditioning. The shared bathroom includes private shower stalls.Accessible through a hidden bookshelf in the lobby, the Firehouse Lounge serves handcrafted cocktails and live music. The front desk is available 24 hours a day for your convenience.Zilker Park, which features Barton Springs Pool, is a 10-minute drive from the Firehouse Hostel. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 7.5 miles away.
- The bar downstairs was great for a Friday night! The staff was super friendly and the beds are comfortable. Overall clean facilities.
I stayed in two different rooms – first in a female dorm, then a mixed dorm. The female dorm was great – clean, quiet, neat.
Other than what I’m mentioning below, the hostel was great. Best location of any of the hostels in Austin. Fantastic speakeasy bar right downstairs. Friendly staff.
- Other than it being very cold at night, it was a perfect place to stay as a solo traveler. Though I’m sure it’d be great for groups too!
- Location was ideal, very clean, friendly staff. Loved the welcome beer!
- Everything was great. Beds were comfortable. Very clean. Great staff who are super kind and helpful. Good atmosphere.
Native Hostels Austin
Located in Austin, 0.7 miles from Capitol Complex Visitors Center, Native Hostels Austin features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a gift shop at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The staff was helpful and always there to answer any questions. The native its self had a great energy the whole day and into the night.
- Facilities were very modern and clean and every individual had a small locker for personal items
- Best hostel I’ve stayed at, hands down. Spent 5 nights. Comfortable beds, noise-proof rooms, clean amenities, friendly staff, great security and top coffee too – not a lot more you could ask for.
- Great location, warm vibe and fun place to come home to at the end of the day. Staff was incredibly friendly and helpful! The bedding was Peacock Alley which is a high-end bedding line and much appreciated by this designer. I slept great and felt that the design/décor/ambience was spot-on. Great value for the price and wonderful meeting like-minded travelers. Will stay again!
- Modern and clean facilities. Individual bunks with curtains, power and lights
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, HK Austin is located in the East Austin neighborhood in Austin. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 5 miles from HK Austin.
- I liked the location and the bed was so comfortable
- This place is great! I stayed for about a week and I felt at home and comfortable. The staff is super friendly! The rooms get super cold at night which is great for hot Texas days. The beds themselves are cozy but the top and bottom bunk are a little too close together for me to be able to sit up in the bed. This was my first time staying in a hostel and I feel my expectations were exceeded greatly! Stay here!
I had a blast staying here. The staff was friendly and the beds were hard to get out of (in a good way, they were very comfortable).
I stayed here the middle of July (which can be really hot in Texas) but this place was super cool. It had 2 A/C units and always kept at a very cool temp, which was appreciated after the long days out in the sun.
Can’t say enough about the location. It’s located right in the middle of one of the quickest changing areas in Austin. Great, great, food and drinks surrounding the property.
Staff also let me use a bike to get around and explore the river. loved it
- The staff (Josh) is really friendly,nice and accommodating! Went out of his way to help! Its a Great place to relax and have space, especially the porch and balcony. Big kitchen, Would def. recomend!
- I did sae money but I wish i had spent the extra for a true HOTEL…
Drifter Jack’s Hostel
Drifter Jack’s Hostel is located in Austin, just 1.3 miles from Capitol Complex Visitors Center.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hostel. The hostel also provides bike rental. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 7 miles away.
- It was an adorable place. I stayed there for 2 nights, and the staff were nice to me. I was glad to meet people from all over the world and took the chance to know them. The location is good, which is really close to UTA, and there was a bus stop nearby. It really depends what type of roommates you meet. They could be not very friendly. I like this place overall. Feel free to leave your stuff in your room, people who don’y have a key need to press the bell to call for the reception.
- Beds are very comfortable and staff makes you feel like your at home.
- Got bedbugs. For no reason after couple days staff cancelled my further booking.and threatened to call the police if I don’t leave. No reason at all.
- The staff were great. The hostel walls were covered in art and they have a cool 90s VHS collection. The hostel has a great atmosphere and seems to attract really great guests. The location is a good spot, right near public transport and easy walking distance to many cool areas of the city.
- I’ve been a patron of DJ’s for almost two years and have always enjoyed my stay there. It would be nice to see complimentary breakfasts make a return.
Located in Austin in the region of Texas, 1.6 miles from Capitol Complex Visitors Center, HOSTEL 512 features a terrace and views of the garden. Private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Austin-Bergstrom International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Excelent For work and travel. Cool Inteligent Building!.
- the cleanliness of the property was really really good
- The building is beautiful, and the staff is very considerate.
- Seonaid is a great host, she‘ll make everything happen for you. We completely fell in love with her and her hostel. It’s a wonderful place to hang out and meet nice people.
- Facilities are new, clean and high quality. The minimalist design is nice and the backyard area is spacious. I love the swing on the tree!
HI – Austin Hostel
One of our best sellers in Austin! Located along the Ann and Roy Butler Hike-and-Bike Trail next to Lady Bird Lake, this Austin hostel has dormitory rooms with free Wi-Fi. Guests have access to a shared kitchen and game room.The air-conditioned dormitory rooms at Hostelling International-Austin have shared bathrooms. Linens and towels are provided.Guests at Austin Hostelling International are greeted by a 24-hour front desk. Guests can enjoy lake views and lounge on the outdoor patio. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the area, including cycling. The property provides laundry facilities and free guest parking.Barton Springs Pool at Zilker Park is a 10-minute drive from the hostel. Austin-Bergstrom International Airport is 4 miles away. In the surrounding area, there is a market, along with cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Everything was clean, good breakfast, staff was very friendly and helpful. Good location, it is a beautiful and cozy hostel (and the view is ASTONISHING).
- Good for a hostel – clean, has breakfast, and staff is friendly.
- The staff were nice and the walk to the city along the lake is quite nice to do once. Although quite far from downtown, it’s quite close to some cool local bars like the buzz mill, which has a cool patio bar with open mic nights. An uber is about 5 to 7usd from the city.
- Really cool eclectic vibe. Terrific activities. Nice breakfast.
- Is located on a very lovely lake. There are bike trails, and recreation all around.
Top Hostels In Austin Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Austin Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Austin Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Austin Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!