6 Best Hostels To Stay In Añina Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Añina Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Añina Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Añina Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Añina Andalucía. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Añina Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Añina Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Añina Andalucía:
Albergue Inturjoven Jerez De La Frontera
Albergue Inturjoven Jerez de la Frontera offers air conditioned rooms, an outdoor pool and a garden. It is within a 15-minute walk of Jerez Cathedral and the Don Pepe Sherry Bodega.Rooms at the Inturjoven Jerez de Frontera Hostel are spacious and bright. Both dorms and private rooms are available, with either a shared or a private private bathroom.Hostel Inturjoven Jerez de Frontera has a TV room, restaurant and various vending machines. Guests can also order a packed lunch from the 24-hour reception.There is a city bus stop near the hotel, and private parking is available on site for an extra charge. Andalusia’s Costa de la Luz and famous White Towns Route are both within a short drive.
Room was equipped with air conditioning, hangers, chest of drawers and also had an en suite toilet and shower – very comfortable as there was not the need to go through the corridor and/or to another floor to use the facilities.
Wide spaces through the property.
Breakfast (served from 8:00 to 10:00) was ok with toasts, jam, butter, orange juice, coffee, milk, pineapple, pastries to choose from.
It is clean and enough to stay for one or two nights, the staff was very nice and helpful – thank you!
No need to pay for the parking, there are no blue zones around this area.
- The accommodation was as I expected. Not too much and not too little for that kind of price. A shame that the pool closes at eight!
- this is a hostel experience. we have stayed with this chain before so it was exactly as expected. the accommodation is good, inside a gated enclosure so it is really safe. located in an outlying area, it is not convenient to attractions but parking is available at low cost. breakfast was included and basic but nice
- Basic but clean place. Within walking distance of city centre
- Room was equipped with air conditioning, hangers, chest of drawers and also had an en suite toilet and shower – very comfortable as there was not the need to go through the corridor and/or to another floor to use the facilities.
Alojamiento Rural Coto de la Isleta Hostel
Set in extensive grounds, this accommodations is located at the entrance to the Bahía de Cádiz Natural Park. Alojamiento Rural Coto de la Isleta offers air-conditioned bungalows with a private bathroom, 15 minutes’ walk from Valdelagrana Beach.The Alojamiento Rural is surrounded by nature, and offers educational programs about the environment and the local fauna.Staff also offer a wide range of activities and outdoor sports for groups, such as hiking, canoeing or biking, among others.The Coto de la Isleta has a bar, and snacks and drinks vending machines throughout. There is a terrace and an outdoor dining area.Located next to San Pedro River, this accommodations is 3.1 mi from Puerto de Santa María historic town and the harbor. Jerez de La Frontera is 30 minutes’ drive.
- El entorno es fabuloso. Buena ubicación y sitio muy tranquilo a la hora de dormir. El personal muy amable. Limpieza en bungalows.
- Excelente lugar, por lo tranquilo en mitad de las marismas, fácil acceso a la playa de Valdelagrana aunque tiene que ser en coche. Muy amable el personal.
- Las cabañas yla comodiidad de los vaños y las duchas
- Instalaciones y servicios muy buenos. Buen servicio en restaurante y calidad de la comida. Ubicacion espectacular.
- Es muy acogedor y nos limpiaban las habitaciones todos los días
One of our best sellers in Cádiz! This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This vibrant hostel is located 1,300 feet from Cadiz Cathedral in the historic center. It offers a free breakfast and Wi-Fi zone, surfing lessons and bike rental, a 15 minute walk from La Caleta Beach.Casa Caracol’s bright and functional rooms feature a balcony overlooking the street, hand-made bunk beds and wood furniture. The decorative bathrooms are shared.The hostel has a communal kitchen for guests featuring free tea and coffee and a charming roof terrace filled with plants and hammocks. The lounge has a wood burning stove and BBQ and activities such as yoga, dance, Spanish classes and cookery courses are all available.Cadiz Harbour is 800 feet from Casa Caracol and Plaza España Square is a 9 minute walk away. Jerez Airport is a 40 minute drive away.
- Loved the interiors of this place. Very clean and very comfortable. (Even though my dorm had 7 beds!) The staff was amazing, super helpful and made up the best breakfast and dinners!. One of the best hostels I’ve stayed at. Deff coming back! 🙂
- Perfect location , friendly staff , clean and cute room .
- Location is awesome. Going to the beach is easy and the hostel is close to all the things you want
- Friendly staff and breakfast with waffles! Clean modern showers and toilets. Good access to different beers.
- I like the hostel and the staff were amazing. Location was great and Cadiz i nice City.
Rosa de los Vientos
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Rosa de los Vientos is located in the Old Town district in Cádiz, 1,300 feet from La Caleta Beach and 2.7 mi from Playa de la Victoria.Rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom. Rosa de los Vientos features free WiFi.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Genovés Park is 1,950 feet from Rosa de los Vientos, while Falla Theater is 1,000 feet from the property. Jerez Airport is 20 mi away.
- The only good thing about this dump was the location.
- It was really pleasure to stay in Rosa de los Vientos. The room was always clean, the staff was very polite, fun and help you if you need something. I can recommend this hostel in 100%.
- The staff is fantastic, the hosts are really friendly, and if traveling alone Rosa de los Vientos is the best place to go in Cadiz.
- The staff was super kind and helpfull and the hostel is in the center of the old city and from there you can easily reach all the best attraction of the city.
- It was ok, could just recommend for a short stay. The location is perfect and the staff is very friendly.
Cadiz Inn Backpackers
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Offering modern rooms with individual lockers and free WiFi, Cadiz Inn Backpackers is located just 1,150 feet from Cadiz train and bus station. The nearest beach is 3 minutes’ walk away.Bright rooms are decorated in white, with brightly colored finishes. Guests have access to shared bathrooms just outside the rooms. A continental breakfast is included for all guests.Cadiz Inn Backpackers features a rooftop terrace with hammocks and sofas, as well as an equipped kitchen and dining area. There are computers which guests can use for free.Located in the heart of Cádiz Old Town, the hostel is surrounded by restaurants and bars. Cádiz Port is just 2,300 feet away and Playa de la Victoria Beach is 1.2 mi from the Backpackers hostel.
- The stuff was very friendly and helpful. The atmosphere was very cozy and welcoming. The terrace is fantastic and it offered a great view of Cadiz. The breakfast was for free, even though there were no gluten-free options except for cereals.
- Nice staff, excellent position, early breakfast, nice terrace.
- Great staff, location and room. Thanks for beach towels. 🙂
- The terrace is an awesome place to chat or even work.
- Super good location, right near the beach. Staff were super friendly!
Summer Cádiz Hostel
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in the city center of Cádiz, Summer Cádiz offers free luggage storage and free Wi-Fi. Playa la Caleta Beach is 10 minutes’ walk away.Simply decorated, rooms come with single or bunk beds. All have a fan, a lock and shared bathroom facilities.Guests can prepare their own meals at the communal kitchen equipped with microwave, ceramic hob and toaster.Other on-site facilities include a rooftop terrace with sun lounges where relax. Several outdoor activities such as surf lessons can be arranged by staff at the property.
- Hostel is situated in the center of Cadiz. Supermarkets, bars, beach are near the hostel. All is clean. Very nice and friendly stuff
- Great staff particularly the females in in check in
- The location is in the heart of old town. Five minutes from a supermarket and a beach. Nice kitchen. Special thank you goes to Javi,the friendliest and most helpful person working there!
- Probably the best hostel that I’ve ever stayed at. The rooms, staff, breakfast, ambiance, everything is awesome.
- Very good position, friendly staff, nice breakfast!
Top Hostels In Añina Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Añina Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Añina Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Añina Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!