6 Best Hostels To Stay In Anchorage Alaska – Top Hotel Reviews
Anchorage Alaska is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Anchorage Alaska. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anchorage Alaska. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anchorage Alaska. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Anchorage Alaska right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Anchorage Alaska with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Anchorage Alaska:
Ingra House offers accommodations in Anchorage.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 5 miles from Ingra House.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sockeye Inn offers accommodations in Anchorage.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Bent Prop Inn & Hostel of Alaska – Downtown
Featuring free WiFi, Bent Prop Inn & Hostel of Alaska – Downtown offers accommodations in Anchorage.A TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 3.7 miles from Bent Prop Inn & Hostel.
- Lockers are big and can store large backpacks. Room was warm in chilly autumn weather. Great travel ideas or tips on public transport advice and friendly staff.
- John the owner picked me up at the airport, and took me back the next morning. Very nice man. N
- I had bed bugs at this place, and when I told the manager, he didn’t seem to care.
I felt safe, plug for charging devices, can’t beat the price. It surved it’s purpose.
stored my luggage.
- Staff was great! Answered all my questions. Very welcoming!
Base Camp Anchorage
Base Camp Anchorage offers accommodations in Anchorage. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- i’m thankful i found this place, amazing people i met, the place is so clean. You know places are made of experiences… i loved this place, i loved anchorage. I’ll be back for sure
- Everyone was very nice! Awesome, clean comfortable place to stay!
- I really liked how close it was to downtown without having all of the noise of a typical downtown area. Everyone was friendly and the few people who were natives to Alaska were great to bounce travel ideas off of before we left.
- The staff is fantastic, and the amenities are wonderful.
- Great breakfast options, and lots of free stuff for people on the go.
Bent Prop Inn and Hostel of Alaska – Midtown
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bent Prop Inn and Hostel of Alaska – Midtown offers accommodations in Anchorage. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 3.1 miles from Bent Prop Inn Alaska.
Staff is really nice.
Walmart is 5 minutes walking and are some restaurants around too. It’s a big apartments with everything you can need .
Exceptionally accommodating and helpful owners. Go beyond the call of duty to assist guests. Provide rides to and from airport.
The owner helped me with taking my vehicle to Alaska Transport when the car was due for shipment. This helpfulness exceeds expectations.
- Stayed in an upper floor apartment. Liked it so much we returned 10 days later and repeatedly added extra days to our booking. Apartment was spotless with its own kitchen/living room. A real home from home. To cap it off, the inn is run by John, a really lovely man, who couldn’t do enough to make our stay enjoyable. Recommended!
- İt is very clean and hosts are very helpful and it is cheap
- Very good value as a hostel. Staff provide great service.
- Staff is really nice.
Arctic Adventure Hostel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Arctic Adventure Hostel offers accommodations in Anchorage. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The hostel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, 3.1 miles from Arctic Adventure Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Top Hostels In Anchorage Alaska Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Anchorage Alaska to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Anchorage Alaska but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Anchorage Alaska. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!