Anadel is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Anadel. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Anadel. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Anadel. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Anadel right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Anadel with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hostels in Anadel.
6 Best Hostels In Anadel:
Playa Rincon offers pet-friendly accommodations in Las Galeras. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the sea or mountains.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Las Terrenas is 19 miles from Playa Rincon, and El Limón is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel La Ballena Backpacker
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostel La Ballena Backpacker offers accommodations in Las Galeras.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Las Terrenas is 22 miles from HOSTEL LA BALLENA BACKPACKER, and El Limón is 15 miles away. Samana El Catey International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- very recommendable hostel close to the beach and restaurants. the two women working there are incredible helpful and friendly. good shower and a kitchen to cook. very comfy beds. the whole hostel is in a good shape with lovely rooms and enough space
- Great value for money, the location is perfect and staff very informative and friendly!
- nice hostel, wooden style and simple, small kitchen and friendly hosts
- This is a new hostel, but Gabriel make sure the place is nice and neat. Just right down on the main road, and walking distance with beach and grocery, very convenient!
- Stuff is good, hostel is clean, atmosphere is nice, and location is comfortable cause its in the center of town and near the beach
Hostal Los Aventureros
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Los Aventureros offers accommodations in Las Galeras, just 22 miles from Las Terrenas. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from Hostal Los Aventureros.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a playground, il triangolo offers accommodations in Las Galeras. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. The hostel also provides car rental. Las Terrenas is 22 miles from il triangolo, and El Limón is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Hacienda Hostel
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and water sports facilities, La Hacienda Hostel is located in Las Galeras, just 23 miles from Las Terrenas. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Samana El Catey International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Situated in El Café, Samana Ecolodge provides barbecue facilities and garden. All rooms feature a shared bathroom and shower. Guests can make use of a bar.At the hostel, rooms have a desk. Samana Ecolodge offers some units with mountain views. All rooms at the accommodation are equipped with a seating area.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast area.Las Terrenas is 6.8 miles from Samana Ecolodge.
- Ecolodge it’s a good Idea.. each little change is good to Earth (an another way to live). TRY IT!
- Highly recommendable place. You have to stay in this lodge when you are in the DR
- Overall a relaxing environment, where you feel comfortable as soon as you arrive. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to meet likeminded travelers, not looking for the all inclusive resort locations!
- Everything! We love the hand built wooden cabins, the incredibly refreshing shower, the communal area invites you to make instant connections with other travellers and the owners. The remote location is peaceful and quiet, allowing you to easily fall asleep to the lovely sounds of the jungle. Ben and Xio (the owners) make you feel at home. They were incredibly hospitable and accommodating. Ben knows a lot about the area and takes his time to help out with any questions you have. All the home cooked meals are delicious (best we’ve had in a while). We are very impressed that they built the ecolodge themselves and how they are making everything work. If you don’t come here…..you are missing out 🙂
- Great staff, wonderful place, delicious breakfast and dinner.
Top Hostels In Anadel Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Anadel to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Anadel but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Anadel. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!