6 Best Hostels To Stay In Alpens Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Alpens Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Alpens Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Alpens Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Alpens Catalonia. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Alpens Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Alpens Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Alpens Catalonia:
Hostal Paula provides rooms in Ripoll. Free WiFi is available.At the hostel, rooms contain a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All guest rooms have a closet.Languages spoken at the reception include Catalan, English and Spanish, and guests are invited to request guidance on the area when needed.Font-Romeu is 47 miles from Hostal Paula, while Puigcerdà is 36 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- The host, David, was very pleasant and knowledgeable and put in every effort to make our one night stay very comfortable. Although the property overall is in need of modernisation, the bathrooms are updated, the rooms are quaint and full of character and it is centrally located, in the vicinity of the renowned Ripoll cathedral, the cradle of the Catalan culture. The Wi-Fi worked fine despite the geometry of the building and our location within.
- Great location, near to everything. We had (paid, but cheap) parking in front of the hostal, but I feel we were lucky… Nice clean rooms, good beds, busy traffic outside during the day, but none at night, so silent during the night. Very friendly owners, good information. Good breakfast options within a minute walk.
- It is nice, in the center of town. Nice, well coming, very helpful owners
- A calm and cosy place right next to the town square and the monastery. Thankfully, the church bells aren’t that loud)) The bar downstairs isn’t noisy either. The owner was friendly and attentive.
- Simple and clean, Hostel Paula gives a good balance between price and comfort. The hostel warden was very friendly and helpful.
Alberg La Sala
Featuring a seasonal outdoor pool, Alberg La Sala has a picturesque setting within Cadí-Moixeró Park, offering views of the surrounding Pyrenees. It has simple accommodations with private bathrooms.Set in a country house, the Sala’s spacious rooms have tiled floors and bunk beds. Bed linen is included in the rate and towels are available for hire.The Alberg has a dining room, where breakfast and dinner are served. The hostel can also prepare packed lunches upon request.The surrounding Serra del Catllaràs region is ideal for hiking and cycling, while the ski slopes at La Molina and Masella can be reached in 40 minutes, by car. Berga and Ripoll are less than 19 mi from the Alberg La Sala.
- La tranquilidad.que la gente de allí era muy amable
La habitación muy confortable, muy buena ide de separar wc de ducha…..
la ubicación genial.
El trato también muy bueno.
El desayuno más que suficiente, y muy bueno.
- La atención que nos dió el chico que nos atendió, y se acordó que la nena tenía alergia a las nueces y se preocupó por ello, eso no tiene precio
- Hemos estado 5 días en familía y hemos estado muy a gusto. Todo muy bien: el entorno, el personal, los espacios… ?
- Tot en general, sobretot l,entorn, l,atenció de tot el personal
Offering impressive views of the surrounding countryside, El Negre offers accommodations in a 14th-century Country House in Ogassa Valley beside the Serra Cavallera Mountains.Guests have access to shared dining areas, kitchen, terrace and bathrooms.There are many hiking and mountain climbing routes in the area, and you can also visit gorges, forests and nearby Romanesque churches.Ripoll and Sant Joan de les Abadesses can both be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- I like this wonderful building and the lovely staff. Also the surrondings around the mountains are fantastic.
- The home-made bread, the view, the style of the building, the isolation around
- Comfortable, perfectly clean, amazing views and lovely people!
- Incredible location. Fantastic hosts. Delicious food.
- The situation of this property is amazing BUT effectively you need a 4 track vehicle to get to the property-NOT an ordinary car especially one which is on hire. El Negre is 7km from the made up road and accessed via a track which is uneven very stony and really annoying. It is an exceptionally slow journey and difficult. This fact should be highlighted on information about the location.
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro
Alberg Rural Ruta del Ferro is located in Sant Joan de les Abadesses, in Catalunya’s Ripollès region. It is next to a Via Verde cycling route and offers bicycle rental.The rooms at the Alberg Ruta del Ferro are simple and are equipped with central heating. Each room has a bathroom.The Ruta del Ferro Hostel serves a buffet breakfast every day, and further meals are available on request. The hostel also has vending machines selling drinks.Upstairs there is a bright lounge with a TV, sofas and free Wi-Fi. Outside you can find a children’s play area as well as a football pitch.Sant Joan de les Abadesses features a well-known 9th-century monastery. The town of Figueres, home to Salvador Dalí, is an hour’s drive away from Alberg Ruta del Ferro.
- La ubicación del albergue, las camas bastante cómodas y personal amable.
- La molta tranquilitat que s’hi respira i l’amabilitat del personal. Repetiré estada, els meus fills no volien marxar!
El trato del personal fué excelente. Todo fueron facilidades.
El espacio office con todo lo necesario: nevera, micoondas, cafeterea, vajilla
Excelente situación para todo tipo de actividades (deportivas, culturales y de naturaleza) y con bajo presupuesto!
- Todo! Muy buena atención del personal Gracias Mariona! Muy bonito el detalle del desayuno ?. Habitación para mi sólo, buen desayuno, muy limpio y cuidado el albergue, posibilidad de dejar la bici en la habitación,… un 10!
- El tracte de la Mariona, una de les noies que treballa allà. Molt afable, simpàtica i eficient.
Alberg Roques Blanques
Surrounded by mountains and offering a picturesque setting, this hostel is located 1.2 mi from the center of Ribes de Freser. It offers a seasonal shared outdoor pool.Private rooms at Alberg Roques Blanques come with bunk beds and offer access to shared bathroom facilities. The rooms are equipped with an adjustable bed sheet, pillow and pillowcase. More bed linen and blankets can be rented on site.The hostel features 2 dining rooms and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. The property also has a elevator and is adapted for people with reduced mobility. Ski storage is available.You can walk to Ribes de Freser and take the rack railway to Vall de Núria’s Valley. Hiking can be practiced nearby.
- Great and very friendly staff. Great meals (excellent breakfast and dinner). Nice showers. Perfect location (5 minutes by car to the trainstation that leads to Vall de Nuria). Breakfast is normally served as 9:00h, but they made an exception for us as we wanted to leave early.
- The hostel was a great place to crash after walking in the mountains – clean, comfortable and with friendly staff and delicious home-cooked food!
- Friendly helpful staff. A very pleasant peaceful location – a bit out of town by a river and woods. We liked the walk over the railway bridge where we found the bunkers left over from WW2
Ambient familiar en alberg de muntanya.
Tren cremallera i funicular
- La comida muy buena.muy buen sitio y las instalaciones estan bien
Alberg Canonge Collell
Alberg Canonge Collell offers modern rooms, each with a private bathroom and free WiFi. It is located in Vic, 15 minutes’ walk from Vic Train Station.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. You will also find a games room and a pool table, as well as a computer room, 2 study rooms and a library.Vic Cathedral is 0.9 mi from Alberg Canonge Collell. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 37 mi from Alberg Canonge Collell.
- friendly staff.spacious room.simple deco. 20 min walk to the the city center. Roadside parking.
- Good breakfast and not too far to walk to the city centre. Rooms were clean and the staff was friendly and helpful.
- 1). The staff was extremely friendly; I felt as if I was at old friends’ or at my aunt and uncle’s, but not at a hostel. They helped me to plan my trip to Rupit and gave me detailed instructions about transport and orientation. They created such relaxed atmosphere in communication that I wanted to stay in the hostel for ever. 2). The breakfast was very good: sandwiches, pastry, a lot of fruit. 3). Moreover, I had a packed breakfast as I had to leave the hostel before breakfast. 4). The view from the window was great: remote mountains covered with clouds. 5). There was a bathroom in my room and there was a shower and a bath there! 6). The room was furnished with chairs and desks opposite the window overlooking mountains and it made my meal unforgettable. 7). WiFi was very good. 8). The price of the room that I booked was rather expensive for me, but fortunately the next day there was another much cheaper room available with the same convenience, so I saved money saving comfort.
- Clean quiet bare bones room with a lovely view. Facility is very dorm like. Miminal amenities in the room. However beds very comfortable and good breakfast. Long checkin procedure.
- Friendly and helpful staff. the breakfast was great and the rooms were big. It was easy access to the town of Vic and to surrounding hiking areas. I wish I could have stayed longer
Top Hostels In Alpens Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Alpens Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Alpens Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Alpens Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!