6 Best Hostels To Stay In Agerola Campania – Top Hotel Reviews
Agerola Campania is beautiful and has lots of hostels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hostels in Agerola Campania. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agerola Campania. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agerola Campania. To see which hostel sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hostel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 hostels of which we think are the best hostels in Agerola Campania right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hostels in Agerola Campania with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Hostels In Agerola Campania:
Seven Hostel & Rooms
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Seven Hostel & Rooms offers accommodations in Sant’Agnello. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV with satellite channels is featured.Bike rental and car rental are available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking.Naples is 16 miles from Seven Hostel & Rooms, and Sorrento is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 18 miles from Seven Hostel & Rooms.
- The breakfast is very good and we loved the croissant! The bedrooms are spacious and the beds comfortables. Everything is always clean, what is amazing for a hostel. Miranda welcomed us with a beautiful smile and treated us well from the check in to the check out. The rooftop is super cool with a nice view 🙂
- The hostel was better than me and my friends were expected. The room was big, also the beds and even if we slept 10 in the room, everybody has their own privacy. The breakfast was typical italian (croissant, butter, honey, cereals, milk, coffee, tea etc.), the stuff is helpful and with a good level of English. The location is good. You can reach really fast to Sorrento (5 minutes) by train (the train staition is 7 minutes far away), and from Sorrento their are buses that go to Amalfitan Coast.
- Almost everything, but especially: the food, the rooftop and Paolo, the extremely friendly and helpful guy who works in the reception! I had stayed there in 2014 and this I came back for 3 weeks, and both times were awesome
- Great rooftop terrace with fabulous views and comfortable chairs and sofas
- Very clean hostel, well organized. Abundant breakfast.
Pompei Hostel Deluxe
Pompei Hostel Deluxe is located in Pompei, just 1,800 feet from Pompei Ruins. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The hostel also provides free use of bicycles. Capodichino Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Property was in a former monastery (?) — we were just about the only guests — very nice and helpful staff.
- very good bed, excellent location, great parking, good wifi
- Great friendly service and really nice rooms. Excellent value for money
- Value for money, cheap, aircon, parking and everything we needed
- We travelled together with friends, 4 adults, 3 kids (12-15 ys) and stayed 2 nights here. For us it was perfect, location is excellent, staff is more than friendly and helpful and it was a plesure to have breakfast at the beautiful garden. I definately recommend it for a short stay.
Agorà Hostel Deluxe
Agorà Hostel Deluxe offers accommodations in Pompei. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Naples is 15 miles from Agorà Hostel Deluxe, and Sorrento is 11 miles away. Capodichino Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The owner is friendly and it s very close from center and archeolique site.
- Vicenzo is really nice and welcoming. He gave us a lot of helpful information and made our stay pleasant. It was also great that he organized an airport transfer for us. The breakfast is good and big (for italian standards ;-)). Our room was not very cosy, but clean and functional. There was an air condition/heating-system, which was very useful during our cold days in Pompeji. The ruins are only a 10min walk away. The train station is even closer. A lot of good restaurants are nearby. Visit the church at the main square: is is beautiful! We enjoyed our stay and can recommend this place!
- Awesome private room for a great price. Booked for 1 night, end up staying for 5! The owner was friendly, nice, and is very informative about the surrounding areas. He also gave me a discount for staying longer. Would definitely stay again! Highly recommended!
- The Staff is really friendly and helpful, enviroment is nice and the bedroom is clean and spacious.
– Very very kind staff. The CEO always helped me to get a lot of information. He is super nice!
– Great location – only few min. walk from Pompei train station.
Ave Gratia Plena
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ave Gratia Plena offers accommodations in Salerno, just 29 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hostel and the area is popular for biking. Sorrento is 20 miles from Ave Gratia Plena, and Positano is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 29 miles from Ave Gratia Plena.
- Cool building, good location, staff recommended a great restaurant.
- The location was okay, but not for old people. There was a lift.
- I had to change my booking and the staff were very helpful. Single room was perfect and excellent value for money. It was very clean. Lovely views. Breakfast was very good. Staff serving breakfast were really friendly.
- The staff was very friendly and helped us with parking. Also they recommended an excellent restaurant. WiFi was good. The place used to be a convent.
- The common area very relaxing and has a beautiful garden and fountain.
Eco hostel floreale
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Ercolano in the region of Campania, 6 miles from Naples, Eco hostel floreale features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hostel and the area is popular for canoeing. Sorrento is 12 miles from Eco hostel floreale, and Salerno is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Capodichino Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Central location, friendly staff, owners dogs were friendly.
- Staff was really nice. You can feel positive vibes all around 🙂 you can use very well equipped kitchen.
a place to relax on the roof.
if you’re a youngster who want to socialize&drink&talk about your adventures, you’ll find a lot of people like you in the hostel.
- The female owner extremely polite, welcoming and friendly. Provided lots of helpful information. Thankyou!
- Very friendly place, full of young travellers, close to Pompei, Vesusv, Neapole … Strategic. Facility is nice , good view from hammock on the terrace. Btw the kitchen is big and very well equipped.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Hostello Felice is located in Ercolano, just 6 miles from Naples. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sorrento is 12 miles from Hostello Felice, and Salerno is 23 miles from the property. Capodichino Airport is 6 miles away.
- My sister and I loved our stay at Hostello Felice: the staff was really nice and always available! The family room was comfortable and clean, as was the private bathroom. If you are visiting the dig-site, the location is prime! The ercolano train station is a tad of a walk, however. Overall it was a great experience, and I would happily stay there again.
- Хостел находится в старом красивом здании. Очень удобное расположение-рядом находится жд станция Ercolano Scavi и Геркуланум, можно добраться до Везувия как на автобусе, так и пешком (15 км в одну сторону). Номера хорошие, полотенца и постельное белье входит в стоимость, отличная кухня-есть все (плита,холодильник, все кухонные принадлежности), столовая, терраса. Горячая вода текла, wi-fi был. За отдельную плату можно воспользоваться стиральной машиной.
Excellent accueil, hébergement avec du charme et bien placé à Herculanum.
Petit Dejeuner (3€) excellent !
Terrasse, wifi, boutique vintage à l’accueil …
- Ostello situato all’interno di palazzo settecentesco, a poca distanza dagli scavi e dal centro. Staff simpaticissimo.
- Personnel sympathique et avenant..très disponible Claudio …il a même un extracteur de jus ..top le matin
Top Hostels In Agerola Campania Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hostels to stay in Agerola Campania to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hostel because there are just so many places to stay in Agerola Campania but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hostels in Agerola Campania. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!