6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Ytres Nord-pas-de-calais:
Manoir le Louis XXI
Manoir le Louis XXI guest house is 4.3 mi from the Fine Arts Museum and Noter-Dame-de-Grace Cathedral in Cambrai. Dating from the 18th century, it features a French and English floral garden.Decorated with antiques or an original fireplace, the guest rooms all offer a garden view and free WiFi. Each has a private bathroom complete with hairdryer, while the studio also has an equipped kitchenette and dining area.A continental breakfast is served daily for guests staying in the guest rooms, and it can be taken on the terrace during sunny weather. Barbecue facilities are provided in the garden for al fresco dining.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing. Free private parking is provided. It is easily accessible from the A26 motorway, which is only 5 mi away.
- Guys were so nice and had a great sense of humor. Service was AAA. Attention to detail on everything.
- This a beautiful hotel decorated with fabulous styling. We were warmly greetd by the owner and he proudly showed us around the beautful manor and gardens that took him 7 years to renovate to a very high standard. He saw that I had a bike on the car and immediately offred to store it in his garage which I did. We loved everything about the Manoir and want to stay here again. The breakast was amazing served in the stunning dining room with limiless coffee. It was perfect for us in that it was about an hour’s drive from Calais. Highly recomended.
This is a very special place. Lovely grounds and amazing building. The decor is a one off in a very good way. It’s interesting, comfortable, surprising and memorable. The breakfast is fresh bread, pastries, yogurts, really nice juice and brilliant coffee. Breakfast is at a time you decide.
The welcome was friendly and entertaining. The Patron is a great guy, he speaks fluent English and is very interesting to talk to. He booked restaurants for us that were excellent. Oh and its quiet.
- Very comfortable and quirky, with great attention to detail.
- A quite unique experience! Outstanding quality of service: very human and highly personalised. It is located in a manoir. The Internet is working very well; The breakfast is fantastic (and we do mean it!). The two owners are taking care, a lot. If you are looking for peace of mind, relaxation, please do not hesitate. Don’t bring with you small children. You can enjoy the lovely park, especially if the weather is good. We both enjoyed our stay and will return if we have to stop again in the area of Cambrai. It is easy to find good restaurants in and around Cambrai.
Le Chouet features a garden, BBQ area and terrace in Sailly-lez-Cambrai. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the guesthouse, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. All rooms include an electric tea pot, while certain rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.Le Chouet has a playground. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Sailly-lez-Cambrai, like hiking.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 39 miles from Le Chouet.
No reviews yet.
Haucourt du Temps
Located in Haucourt, Haucourt du Temps has free bikes, garden, BBQ area, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace. Private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet. Rooms contain a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. At Haucourt du Temps, every room includes a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a buffet breakfast.You can play ping pong at Haucourt du Temps, and the area is popular for cycling.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 31 miles from the guesthouse.
- La décoration, le grand volume des pièces, le confort du matelas, le petit déjeuner personnalisé et l’extrême gentillesse des hôtes
- L’extreme disponibilité de la gérante et sa permanente volonté de donner le meilleur à ses hôtes.
Logement propre et très spacieux
Rien à dire sur le rapport qualité / prix. Tout était parfait
- Prachtige ruimte, groot en smaakvol en doeltreffend ingericht
- Le logement est très grand et chaleureux. On se sent chez soi. Il est bien équipé et on ne manque de rien. Tout est fait, pour que le séjour soit parfait. Très bon accueil de la propriétaire, qui donne des conseils pour découvrir la région. A recommander.
Boasting a shared lounge, Le 1880 is located in Cambrai, 1,950 feet from Cambrai Town Hall. The property is around 0.6 mi from Noter-Dame-de-Grace Cathedral, Cambrai and 0.6 mi from Fine Arts Museum Cambrai. The property is 0.9 mi from German Cemetery on the Solesmes Road.At the guest house the rooms include a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The shared kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher and an oven as well as a microwave. Tea and coffee facilities are at guests’ disposal free of charge.A continental breakfast is available daily at Le 1880.The nearest airport is Lille Airport, 28 mi from the property.
- Anais the host was delightful and keen to ensure everything was right for us. The accommodation was very tasteful, welcoming and relaxing. Good bed. Facilities to do washing and cooking if desired. Parking available on site was very beneficial. An interesting town to walk around and visit. The opportunity to visit the war cemeteries not too far away, which is a sobering but very worthwhile experience.
- We had a lovely immaculately clean apartment, very comfortable. We were made so welcome and we had parking on site. Superb French breakfast and all this a stone’s throw from the town centre, but so quiet at night. Highly recommend!!!
- Anais was an excellent host who kept in contact with us all the way through our short stay, the accommodation was excellent all within a quite courtyard. The bedroom, bathroom and kitchen areas were all first class with lots of space and comfort. The Continental breakfasts which Anais provided were first class and fantastic value for money. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend.
- Modern, stylish, clean and with excellent facilities.
Everything liked. Would score 11 out of 10 if possible.
1hour 15min from Tunnel. Secure Parking.
Will stay again.
Cathy et Eric
Located in Beaurevoir, Cathy et Eric offers a garden. There’s a grill and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Certain rooms here will provide you with a kitchen with a microwave, a fridge and an oven.You can play pool at Cathy et Eric.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 58 miles from the accommodation.
- A very nice apartment and even nicer hosts! We were welcomed with amazing homemade Marmelade and when we needed it the most, they drove one of us 20 kilometers to get our bike fixed. On our 16-day trip through Europe, this was by far the best place. Thank you Cathy and Eric!
- Cathy went out of her way to accommodate my every wish and made my stay a wonderful one. Her homemade brioche is the best I have ever tasted….fresh from the oven. The studio is perfect for a stay of more than one night. Parking was limited but very secure whether inside the grounds or on the road.
- Friendly hostess. Shared bathroom not suitable for tall people.
- Friendly, helpful owners, we stayed in the private chalet, beautifully clean with plenty of room for us and our dog, great outdoor space to exercise our dog in the garden and across the road.
- Our room was spotlessly clean and a private bathroom was a plus. Cathy was very welcoming and friendly. We finished up with a coffee, talking about family for over an hour. We used google translate to communicate in more depth and it was a lot of fun. The house is on the edge of a quiet village and had lovely country views. Very recommended.
La Maison de l’Omignon
Set alongside a stream in Vermand, La Maison de l’Omignon proposes characteristic accommodations in a caravan or wooden hut. Saint-Quentin Nature Reserve and Canoe Club are both 7.5 mi away.All accommodations features a sofa, while some also include a terrace with garden furniture, a BBQ and ceiling window for star-gazing. Bathroom facilities are either private or shared.A continental breakfast is available daily. Traditional French food is served in the accommodations or in the owner’s house.Guests can fish in the shallow pond next to the accommodations and hiking and biking trails depart from the property. Amiens is an hour’s drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- I loved the location, the birds, the river and the excitement and atmosphere of being in a roulotte. Lovely people. Will return.
- Beautiful house in a lovely village. Great area for walking the dog. Fabulous shower in the bungalow bathroom. The restaurant over the road is part of the hotel and we had a lovely meal there. Great breakfast the next morning good in the house.
- A happy welcome. Dinner and breakfast brought to our caravan.
The caravans itself was gorgeous – and very well equipped and comfortable. Everything you could possibly need, and spotlessly clean. The location is perfect, very tranquil with lots of interesting walks for our little dog close by.
We ordered dinner and it was incredible. I do not eat meat, so Nicole prepared two dinners – one for my carnivore husband, and a delicious fish dish for me. Both were superb.
Finally, the customer service we experienced was incredible: lots of information provided about the area at check in, flexibility on the time for dinner, breakfast delivered to our door. And when we had a problem with our return journey, they went well above what we could have expected. Cannot recommend this place more highly!
- Nous avons beaucoup apprécié l’accueil simple et familial par les propriétaires, qui nous a permis de nous sentir tout de suite à l’aise. Le cadre reposant, au bord de l’Omignon nous a ressourcés. Le “Repas cocotte” apporté en charrette est juste au top quand on a pas très envie de cuisiner… Et le petit déjeuner déposé le matin devant la porte de la roulotte était à l’image du site, naturel et suffisant (pain frais, confitures maison et produits de la région). La possibilité d’acheter des produits maison et locaux à la petite boutique, est vraiment un plus. Nous avons également profité d’une petite sortie canöe en location sur le site. Ce séjour restera un des points forts de nos vacances. Les enfants (11 et 14 ans) ont adoré et nous aussi. On reviendra si on est de passage…
Top Guest Houses In Ytres Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ytres Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!