6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Yermenonville Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Yermenonville Centre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Yermenonville Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yermenonville Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yermenonville Centre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Yermenonville Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Yermenonville Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Yermenonville Centre:
Le Colombier de Hanches
Le Colombier de Hanches features Restaurant, seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a bar and shared lounge in Hanches. There’s a sun terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.The guesthouse provides some units that feature a patio and pool view, and every room includes a private bathroom and a desk. At Le Colombier de Hanches rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong and tennis at Le Colombier de Hanches, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Orly, 47 miles from the guesthouse, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Absolutely everything! The owners Stephane and Magali are just wonderful hosts. Magali was born to be in this industry. She has such a wonderful bubbly personality and her attention to detail on point. From the time we arrived until we checked out she treated us like family. The meals she prepared were beautifully presented with love and care. Wonderfully cooked. All homemade goods and farm to table style. Very graciously accepted a late dinner request. The grounds are so neat and so much love and attention given by Stephane.
- The owners made you feel exceptionally welcome and nothing was too much of an effort for them. The room was very comfortable; we had an excellent nights sleep. The food was very well cooked and sourced from either their own produce or locally. The information given about the local area was very informative. We will definitely be visiting again next year for a longer stay. Thank you for making us so welcome.
The breakfast was very good.
The grounds of the hotel are very restful – we enjoyed eating our evening meal by the swimming pool.
- Super friendly owners, very welcoming and great dinners!
- Extremely welcoming – went out of the way to be helpful.
Le Parc Stanislas
Located in Chartres, within a 10-minute walk of Municipal theatre of Chartres and 1.1 miles of Cathédrale de Chartres, Le Parc Stanislas provides accommodations with a garden and free WiFi as well as free private parking for guests who drive. The property is around 1.9 miles from Chartrexpo, 1.3 miles from Chartres High Court and 2.3 miles from IFAG School of Managament. The guesthouse features family rooms.All guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, microwave, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a desk. The guesthouse has some units that feature a terrace and garden view, and all rooms come with a private bathroom and a closet. Guest rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Guests at Le Parc Stanislas can enjoy a buffet breakfast.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Chartres Town Hall, Chartres Law School and L’Apostrophe Multimedia Library. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 51 miles from Le Parc Stanislas.
The hosts Antoine and Gerald were welcoming and excellent hosts. The rooms (2) were spotless and comfortable, the breakfast was delicious! The hosts thought of everything in planning their spaces… highly recommend.
Chartres was a beautiful surprise. The Cathedral and historic city center was well worth the trip. So so beautiful!
- What a hidden gem! I wish we had stayed here longer. Converted barn or farmhouse with lovely grounds. One of the nicest rooms I have stayed in.
the breakfast was very good, served by the owner, at a room overlooking the garden.
The staff gave us excellent directions to the attractions nearby.
- We liked everything. The location was excellent. The room clean and comfortable. The breakfast was great, as was the free parking. Our hosts were wonderful.
- The owners were very thoughtful and hospitable. The room was peaceful—it looked out into a large garden area. The bed was great.
- The hosts Antoine and Gerald were welcoming and excellent hosts. The rooms (2) were spotless and comfortable, the breakfast was delicious! The hosts thought of everything in planning their spaces… highly recommend.
LA BELLE ETOILE
Located in Auneau, LA BELLE ETOILE has a garden. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with an electric tea pot. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and certain accommodations at LA BELLE ETOILE have a garden view. At the accommodation rooms contain air conditioning and a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 41 miles from LA BELLE ETOILE.
No reviews yet.
Featuring a garden, Maison is located in Ver Les Chartres. There’s a terrace and guests can use free WiFi and free private parking.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also offer a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. All guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Maison.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for cycling and fishing.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 55 miles from Maison.
- Location was peaceful. Beautiful home and well looked after. Loved the river at the back of the house.
- Nice building, quiet location. Off road parking. Washing machine and drier was useful. Nice people.
- Lovely house in a quiet location. Owners very helpful and flexible. Chartres close by and well worth a visit.
- Lovely setting in nice village, lovely garden by river, very friendly host .
- Proche de l’autoroute, très calme. Bonne literie. Spacieux et propriétaires très agréables.
La Maison d’Hotes de Saint Leger
Located in Saint-Léger-en-Yvelines, La Maison d’Hotes de Saint Leger has Restaurant, bar, terrace, and free WiFi throughout the property.At the guesthouse rooms come with a closet, a TV and a private bathroom.Continental and American breakfast options are available each morning at La Maison d’Hotes de Saint Leger.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 35 miles from the accommodation.
The village, room and decor were lovely. The breakfast was ample, and with lots of choices.
The owner was friendly and very helpful with our change of plans, and our flat tyre!
Anything extra we needed was conveniently available in the hotel next door.
- While just a bit difficult to locate (street did not come up on GPS; if Booking.com mentioned it adjoined the restaurant Chene Pendragon we would have spotted the small sign for the rooms more easily), we were amazed at the pleasantness of both rooms booked. While $30 more than our lodgings on Saturday night,, the ‘feel’ and the fabulous and filling breakfast (included) made this the nicest night’s stay of the 6 nights travel to and those spent in Paris. Stephanie (?) was so very gracious and helpful, encouraging us to have dinner at Chene Pendragon the night we arrived, a restaurant my son-in-law pronounced the best meal of that week. Hotels near Versaille are exceedingly expensive; La Maison d’Hotes de Saint Leger, while a bit distant from Giverny, suited our need to cut travel time the next morning (to Orly airport) to a manageable couple of hours. If you’re going to Versaille, this hotel should be your choice where value-for-money and proximity are concerned.
- We were made to feel very welcome, decor was exquisite and it was very comfortable. The village was beautiful.
- Beautiful rooms and super comfy bed. Lovely traditional property and stunning decor. Wish we could have stayed longer but only 1 night as a stopover enroute south.
- Lovely location and there was a sitting room and bedroom; perfect with the dog. The bed was really comfortable.
- The village, room and decor were lovely. The breakfast was ample, and with lots of choices.
Résidence La Beauceronne
Located in Ouarville, Résidence La Beauceronne is housed in a renovated farm. It offers free Wi-Fi access and a garden with outdoor facilities. Chartres is a 33-minute drive away.All the air-conditioned rooms feature a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. A multi-jet shower is provided in some rooms.Breakfast is served every morning at Résidence La Beauceronne. Meals prepared by the hosts can also be enjoyed if you reserve 24 hours in advance.This property is 14 mi from the A11 motorway and 16 mi from Chartres Cathedral. Étampes is 24 mi away and free public parking is available nearby. Maintenon Castle is 22 mi away while Rambouillet Castle is 27 mi far from the property.
- Excellent host. Very friendly, knowledgeable about local area.
- Fantastic location to drive to across the farmlands and through the wind turbines. Friendly welcome, beautiful room and a great night’s sleep. In the morning, a breakfast of coffee, fruit juice, croissants, baguette, jams, yoghurts and fruit, with the children choosing to drink yummy hot chocolate!
- Very friendly host, warm welcome, lovely decor and garden, spacious room, nice breakfast.
- Warm welcome. Nice stay. Nice breakfast. The owner did his best to make it very nice for us. Thank you!
- Wonderful hosts, wonderful bedroom. It was a great stop over for our family with small kids.
Top Guest Houses In Yermenonville Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Yermenonville Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Yermenonville Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Yermenonville Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!