6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vouthon Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Vouthon Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vouthon Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vouthon Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vouthon Poitou-Charentes. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vouthon Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vouthon Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Vouthon Poitou-charentes:
Domaine de Montboulard
Housed in a 15th-century farm, Domaine de Montboulard is 1.9 mi from the center of Soyaux and 5 mi from Angoulême. It offers a garden, a terrace and an outdoor swimming pool. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the heated rooms feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower. Iron facilities are provided.Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast in the dining room, which offers a fireplace, cathedral ceilings and chandelier.Free bike rental is available at Domaine de Montboulard. The property is a 12-minute drive from Angoulême Golf l’Hirondelle. Free private parking is available on site.
Hotel owner John is super nice, flexible and very helpful. Hotel is located in the forest so you can enjoy the quietness and beautiful surroundings, meanwhile it’s just few minutes driving to the commercial facilities like Carrefour. Will come again for sure.
– Alex (Jianjun Yang)
- Fantastic Manager who went out of her way to make us feel at home
- The setting was wonderful with plenty of room to wander around and paths into the nearby woods and trails to follow. The pool was very good too and welcome after travelling in the heat. We were warmly welcomed and shown to the Gite, which was the Vine. Very rustic interior apart from the bathroom which was very modern, and the kitchen area was recent too. There was a lovely private garden area associated with the Gite where we could sit and eat our meals at the table and chairs provided. A bbq was provided but we didn’t take advantage of it, because it was very hot during our stay. There were supermarkets available in the immediate area, which was very convenient.
- Everything. Location, staff and property fantastic
- Super French breakfast, lovely pool and an upgrade to a pretty gite.
- Hotel owner John is super nice, flexible and very helpful. Hotel is located in the forest so you can enjoy the quietness and beautiful surroundings, meanwhile it’s just few minutes driving to the commercial facilities like Carrefour. Will come again for sure.
Chateau de Maumont – Esprit de France
Set on the banks of the Touvre River, this 16th century château offers elegant rooms and a 2-hectare garden.The spacious rooms are individually decorated in soft tones and feature parquet flooring and antique furniture. All offer views of the garden and some include a fireplace.Breakfast is served every morning in Chateau de Maumont – Esprit de France’s breakfast area or in the comfort of the guest rooms at an extra cost.Free parking is possible and the château is less than 4.3 mi from the city of Angoulême and the Angoulême Train Station. Cognac can be reached by car in 50 minutes.
- A beautiful grand chateau in lovely surroundings with a warm and welcoming host.
- Beautiful Chateau, lovely helpful host, tastefully decorated spacious room, excellent breakfast with homemade warm crumble.
très bel établissement beaucoup de charme et d’authenticité ! très bon accueil
Calme absolu, dans la nature !
Excellent petit déjeuner
Nous avons beaucoup apprécié indubitablement
l’accueil chaleureux . Ce fut un excellent moment pour changer du quotidien et s’immerger dans un endroit délicat , raffiné et chaleureux. A conseiller vivement .
- Comfy bed
Les Hauts De Chalonne
Featuring an outdoor pool, sun terrace and views of the garden, Les Hauts De Chalonne is located in Le Gond-Pontouvre. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property. During the week, meals can be ordered in advance and served at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling, fishing and canoeing. The guest house also offers bike hire. Angoulême is 3.1 mi from Les Hauts De Chalonne, while Cognac is 24 mi from the property.
Room really beautiful and confortable
Owner really nice
- Local products were used for dinner and breakfast. Delicious. Very friendly people. Lovely stay!
- A magical property in a tranquil location. Could not be better. We wished we had booked to stay longer. Perfect hosts made our stay wonderful.
- A beautiful small hotel with a very friendly host, lovely comfortable rooms, a pool for the kids to swim in and a great breakfast.
- Lovely stay. Warm welcome, nice breakfast, beautiful rustic hotel, very nice swimming pool
- Food homemade
Located near Nontron, Le 22 offers a garden, private lounge and terrace. Free WiFi is also offered.The guest room is equipped with a desk and a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is at guests’ disposal in the private lounge.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Le 22, including cycling and hiking.Angoulême is 29 mi from the accommodations, while Périgueux is 30 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 48 mi from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maison Des Fleurs
Set in Nieuil, 24 mi from Angoulême, Maison Des Fleurs features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Maison Des Fleurs features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property. Evening meals can be served upon request at an extra cost.The nearest airport is Limoges International Airport, 32 mi from Maison Des Fleurs.
No reviews yet.
Les remparts d’Angoulême
Les remparts d’Angoulême is offering accommodations in Angoulême. Both private parking and free WiFi are accessible at the guesthouse.All rooms at Les remparts d’Angoulême come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. The accommodation has some rooms with garden views, and the rooms are equipped with a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.Les remparts d’Angoulême offers a continental or buffet breakfast.The nearest airport is Bellegarde Airport, 60 miles from the guesthouse.
Hôtes serviables et accueillants, endroit parfait.
The hosts were kind and very accomodating. The room itself was perfect
- Don’t judge a book by its cover! It wasn’t a room, it was an apartment … with a lovely roof terrace included. Owner was charming and exceptionally helpful. Thoroughly recommended.
Very quirky and all comforts catered for. Breakfast very nicely brought down when you rang the bell. The host would appear with tray in hand! Very pretty small garden.
Delighted that there is availability to park car in garage across the street.
- I thought I was booking a hotel but when I eventually found the building I was surprised to find a terraced house in a non-descript street. Parking was a problem and I parked in an underground car park while I searched for the hotel, luckily I asked a very nice lady who not only showed me the location but walked me to the street. I don´t know how far out of her way she went. That was very kind of her.
Location is amazing. Don’t be put off when you can’t see a sign on the street… it’s the red door, no. 15, and all will become clear when you ring the bell!
Apartment is HUGE as is the terrace, and it’s a 5 min walk from the city centre.
Breakfast was very good and the host couldn’t have been more helpful.
- Hôtes serviables et accueillants, endroit parfait.
Top Guest Houses In Vouthon Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vouthon Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vouthon Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vouthon Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!