6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Villeneuve-sur-allier Auvergne:
Set in a 17th-century building with an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace, this B&B offers a view over Allier Valley. Guest rooms offer a garden view and Moulins Cathedral is located 3.1 mi away.Decorated with antique furnishings and exposed beams, the guest rooms include free Wi-Fi access. Some of the rooms feature a fireplace or a private entrance, and the private bathrooms include bathrobes.You can enjoy breakfast every morning on the terrace or in the dining room at Domaine d’Aigrepont.Moulins Train Station is 2.5 mi from this bed and breakfast and the vineyards of Saint-Pourçain are 17 mi away. Leisure activities in the area include fishing and hiking.
- Stunningly restored, gracious Edith, fresh fruit juices, homemade bread, jams, honey with delicious breakfast, perfect pool.
- De kamer is zeer ruim. De gastvrouw is heel erg aangenaam en geeft veel tips. Het ontbijt is zeer afwisselend en overvloedig. Het zwembad is groot met ligstoelen errond. Speciaal kader met uitzicht over de vallei.
- Excellent accueil, très chaleureux. Petit déjeuner abondant, avec des produits locaux. Chambre très agréable, piscine bienvenue avec la chaleur. Une vraie et totale disponibilité des hôtes :). Que du bonheur ! Cadre totalement reposant.
- Accueil très sympathique, très belle ancienne demeure, au calme à l’extérieur de la ville et cependant facile d’accès vers Moulins. chambre et salle de bain très grande. ameublement ancien de bonne facture. Petit-déjeuner délicieux, même le pain est fait maison. Belle piscine.
- une belle demeure au sein d’une jolie et douce campagne. des hôtes charmants, ayant à cœur de nous faire découvrir les merveilles de leur région. le calme, le sentiment d’être comme chez soi. un petit déjeuner exquis avec des produits “maison” : jus, confiture des bénédictines de Chantelle, et même les miles de la propriété.
Château de Saint-Augustin
Located 37 miles south of Bourges, Château de Saint Augustin is an officially classified Historic Monument. The castle offers 5 rooms and suites with an original 18th century décor. Speedways Racing Circuit in Lurcy-Levis is 5 mi away and Magny-Courts is 11 mi from the castle.Guest rooms have free Wi-Fi access, private bathrooms and a view of the surrounding forest. The suites at Château de Saint-Augustin also have a separate seating area.Breakfast can be served and guests can enjoy a gourmet meal in the Château ’s impressive Italian furnished dining room. Wine tasting sessions are also possible upon request.The Château de Saint-Augustin also features a chapel, trophy room and a nearby park that is ideal for summer picnics. Guided tours of the castle are available on request.
- The chateau is set in its own very quiet and tranquil grounds, with the owners’ tame herd of deer grazing nearby. There is plenty of secure parking. It was verging on 40C when we arrived, and although Madame de L’Allier had kindly upgraded us to a room in the main chateau, we chose to stay in the room (La Chapelle) we had originally booked as its stone floors and dual aspect windows kept it much cooler. We had what was in effect a small gite, with a small kitchen/dining area, refrigerator and cooker. The bed was comfortable and we enjoyed 3 quiet nights’ stay. We had dinner on one night, which was very pleasant and good value. Our hosts were extremely friendly, helpful and obliging – even providing us with a half case of wine to take home.
- The chateau is located in the centre of Europe which makes it a good base for travelling around. It is huge, superb and very well mantained. The perfectly arranged collections, firnishing, elements of interiors are unic. There are also well equipped stables, beautiful church, other buildings and even helicopter landing area. The chateau stays in the same family since the 16 century. Jean and Marianna are the most charming and welcoming hosts. We had a delicious dinner with good wine outsides. As the chateau stands in the middle of natural surroundings, we could see daims and other animals wandering afar. There was absolute silence at night as well. The bed was very comfty and the room splendid and cosy. The delicious breakfast was served on the family silver and china in a stunning Italian room. The stay in St. Augustin was one of our best experiences in our extensive travels life and sure we’ll be back!!
- Our hosts were very friendly, welcoming and accommodating! Their suggestions were spot on. We enjoyed every adventure they sent us on as we did not know the area. The chateau is quiet and very private from the outside world. Breakfast was wonderful. We also enjoyed our afternoon coffee and our aperitif.
- The Chateau is beautiful. Our hosts could not have been nicer. They gave us places to go and see that were just what we were looking for.
- Amazing place and rooms, excellent beds, beautiful surroundings, quiet and peaceful, very good homemade breakfast.
Chambres d’hôtes Bois Prin
Located in Trévol, Chambres d’hôtes Bois Prin features a garden and terrace.Free WiFi and a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer are available to all guests, while some rooms come with a DVD player.The guesthouse offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.You can play ping pong and darts at Chambres d’hôtes Bois Prin, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.Moulins is 7 miles from the accommodation, while Bourbon-Lancy is 28 miles away.
- We had a beautiful bedroom with sitting room and a large bathroom. Bright and spacious. The bed was large (I think King) and very comfortable. Lots of privacy as we had the upstairs to ourselves. JeanMarie and his wife were charming and check in and check out was easy and quick. The common area of the house is stunning. I believe JeanMarie said the original house built around the French Revolution. The drive in to town for dinner was relatively simple maybe 10 minutes and we had a delightful time and were entertained well at FacetoFace. The owners were a delight
- Heel mooie gezinskamer in alle rust. Voor ons was dit een tussenstop naar onze eindbestemming. Wij logeerden er met onze 3 dochters. Bedden lagen heel goed. Lekker ontbijt op het terras.
- Ontbijt heel goed en voldoende. Mooie romantische kamer. Comfortabel voor 1 of 2 nachten maar voor langere periode zou het handiger zijn een paar hangers te voorzien voor de kleding.
Facile d’accès accueil chaleureux hôtes très sympathiques petit déjeuner copieux.
Très bon séjour je recommande
Inrichting van de kamer geeft een totaalervaring, mooi gedaan. Heerlijk linnen op het bed, waterkoker, lekker bed.
Fijn, verzorgd ontbijt in geweldig decor.
La grande poterie
Located in Coulandon, La grande poterie provides accommodations with private balconies. The property has an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and rooms with pool views.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at La grande poterie also feature free WiFi, while certain rooms are contain a patio. All rooms have a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.La grande poterie has a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 69 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Located in Autry-Issards, La Troliere features a garden, shared lounge, terrace, and free WiFi. This 4-star guesthouse offers luggage storage space. The guesthouse provides garden views and a playground.All guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. Guest rooms feature a closet.Guests at La Troliere can enjoy a continental breakfast.You can play ping pong at the accommodation, and the area is popular for hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 66 miles from La Troliere.
- Beautiful setting and lovely family room. The hosts were very accommodating.
- Beautiful room. Lovely people they were very accommodating.
- Wonderful hosts, beautiful house. A very peaceful stay.
- Gastvrijheid/vriendelijke uitbaters, heerlijk ontbijt, heel mooi verblijf in volledig vrije natuur
- L’emplacement, le calme, l’accueil. La beauté du site
Domaine De Silvabelle
Located in Mars-sur-Allier, in the heart of Burgundy, this independent wooden chalet is set on a former pony farm and offers a barbecue and view of the garden. Free WiFi access is available in the public areas.The chalet features a kitchen fully equipped with a coffee machine, electric kettle, oven, refrigerator and dishwasher. There is also access to a covered swimming pool.Breakfast and other meals can be prepared by the hosts upon reservation in advance. Guests can find a supermarket within 3.7 mi of the property.The center of Magny is 3.1 mi away and Nevers is 12 mi from the property. Free private parking is possible on site.
La tranquillité sur un grand terrain /la piscine couverte/tous les ingrédients prioritaires à disposition/
l’organisation intérieure du chalet
- Le chalet est situé face à un grand espace dégagé, où l on a pu voir voler des cigognes et autres oiseaux inconnus. On peut accéder à la piscine sans déranger les propriétaires en toute tranquillité. Le chalet possède une cuisine toute équipée, attention il n’y a pas de micro onde, mais un vrai four. dans les environs, à visite sans faute, Nevers, Apremont ( l’un des plus beau village de France )et Saint pierre le moutier.
- Le calme et la propreté. La discrétion des hôtes. La propreté de la piscine. Endroit reposant.
propre, fonctionnel pour parents et 2 enfants mais pas pour 4 adultes.
Porte séparant le salon de la pièce chambre lits superposés ne fermait pas.
- L’indépendance et aucun vis à vis avec les propriétaires
- La tranquillité sur un grand terrain /la piscine couverte/tous les ingrédients prioritaires à disposition/
Top Guest Houses In Villeneuve-sur-allier Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villeneuve-sur-Allier Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!