6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villeferry Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Villeferry Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villeferry Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villeferry Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villeferry Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villeferry Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villeferry Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Villeferry Burgundy:
Chambres d’Hôtes du Mont Saint Laurent
Chambres d’Hôtes du Mont Saint Laurent is located in Mesmont, a 20-minute drive from Dijon and 7.5 mi from Commarin. It offers a large garden and a terrace with a view of the countryside.The geust rooms at Chambres d’Hôtes du Mont Saint Lauren include a seating area and a wardrobe. They each have a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed by the fireplace in the breakfast area in the morning. Free newspapers are available and free private parking is available on site.Beaune is 35 mi from the B&B and Pouilly-en-Auxois is 12 mi away. The property is 12 mi from exit 24 of the A6 motorway and 14 mi from Château de Chailly Golf Club.
- Ample breakfast with an excellent hostess,Francine. A great location in the countryside near Dijon.
- The croissants really were extra flakey and the bed was comfy! The proprietor, Francine, is charming and very welcoming. She booked a table for us at a restaurant when we were going to arrive late. The location is very peaceful and delightful.
- Lovely hospitality, relaxing outlook, delish French breakfast
Great location for visiting beautiful Burgundy.
Lovely host, very private, very comfortable bedroom and the breakfast was superb.
- Very charming and idyllic bed&breakfast tucked away in the vineyards. Great for 1 or 2 night stay!
Chambre d’hôte l’épineuse
Guests can use a garden.The rooms at Chambre d’hôte l’épineuse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at the guesthouse also feature free WiFi, while certain rooms are contain a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Guests at Chambre d’hôte l’épineuse can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Venarey-les-Laumes, like hiking.
- Really nice and quiet, nicely decorated space (includes a comfy sitting room), excellent mattress, very thoughtful hostess, and a delicious breakfast. Very good value for the price. I would definitely stay there again.
- Well situated very calm and convenient. Excellent breakfast
- Excellent value for money. The breakfasts were very good with something different everyday. The hostess is a very good cook and produced some delicious cakes etc for breakfast. We had the whole floor to ourselves so were able to make use of the sitting room in the evenings.
- A fantastic suite, with a downright luxurious bathroom. Overlooking beautiful farm country. Our breakfast featured a number of home made delicacies. Very nice owner made us feel very welcome.
- Great value for the money at this place! We had the entire floor to ourselves, including a lounge / eating area. Comfortable bed and good shower. The proprietress was very nice and spoke French slowly so we could understand. We loved waking up to the sunrise with a view of the horses grazing. This place is a gem!
Chambres sous les vignes du Buttois
Featuring a garden and shared lounge, as well as a restaurant, Chambres sous les vignes du Buttois is located in Bussy-le-Grand. The property provides city views and a terrace.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, rooms at Chambres sous les vignes du Buttois also offer free WiFi, while some have a garden view. All rooms will provide guests with a microwave.The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Hiking and cycling are among the activities that guests of Chambres sous les vignes du Buttois can find nearby.
- Friendly family , son helped us with English good B/F very clean place and peaceful location. Recommended a great place for dinner in next town booked it for us and bonus English speaking staff there .
- Tout était parfait, le petit déjeuner excellent et copieux. l’accueil est chaleureux et agréable.
- L’accueil, la chambre, la salle de bain et le déjeuner, dans une joyeuse convivialité.
- très bon accueil , couple sympathique , chambre et salle de bain superbe , petit déjeuner copieux , de bons conseils et de bons services
- Locatie fantastisch en bijzonder aardig en gastvrij gezin!!
Jardin des Sens, la Rente d’Eguilly
Jardin des Sens, La Rente d’Eguilly features a garden with a shared hot tub, a terrace and a shared lounge in Eguilly. A tour desk can provide information on the area.At Jardin des Sens guest house, each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a walk-in shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodations. Wine and food plates are available at a supplement.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Jardin des Sens, La Rente d’Eguilly, including cycling and hiking. Guided tours with electric mountain bikes are available at a supplement.Dijon is 34 mi from the guest house, while Beaune is 34 mi from the property. It is 5 mi from Autoroute A6.
- We adored this place. Perfectly surrounded by nature and calmness, full of countryside charm, comfort and pleasure. Cannot wish for better hosts who were most welcoming, discreet and easy to communicate with. Room was spacious and pleasant, with everything one needs. A private sauna — something unique! Delicious local cheese and charcuterie served with excellent wine recommendation. The garden was beautiful and relaxing. Nearby villages and Morvan natural park worth visiting. Easy connection via A6 autoroute.
- Tasteful renovation of an old classic french property. A hidden gem. The landlords are very helpful and concerned about making your stay comfortable. Nice selection of wine and local finger food are available to your room and the breakfast is great.
- Super adresse ! Nous avons été reçu avec beaucoup d’attention(s). Lieu reposant, en pleine nature, idéal pour un couple ou une famille.. Confort, décoration soignée, propre et super literie. Les planches repas / vin avec les produits locaux sont exceptionnelles ! Merci encore pour votre accueil
- La casa ristrutturata con gusto e amore per il dettaglio. Prodotti locali ottimi e selezionati con cura. Caterina e David sono molto gentili e disponibili. Possiamo raccomandare questa struttura.
- Catarina et David ont transformé leur vieille ferme dans un gite – b&b de très grande qualité. Ils sont des hotes attentifs et nous avons pris grand plaisir à discuter avec eux. La décoration est soignée, faite très pro par David avec des matériaux naturels. Le lieu calme et magnifique vaut largement la petite montée à vélo. Matelas de qualité et salle de douche neuve. Le soir, ils nous ont servi un bon verre de vin et une planche apéro délicieuse (végé pour l’occasion!) au jardin. Le petit déjeuner est copieux et de qualité avec du pain fait maison par Catarina! Déjà envie d’y revenir!
Le clos de la perdrix
Located in Bellenot-sous-Pouilly, Le clos de la perdrix offers accommodations with a garden. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Every room includes a terrace with garden views.The units in the guest house are fitted with a kettle. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Le clos de la perdrix also feature free WiFi.Le clos de la perdrix offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Dijon is 24 mi from the guest house, while Beaune is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Dole – Jura Airport, 45 mi from the property. A garage is available for bicycles and motorbikes.
- The hostess was very easy to communicate with and very flexible. Breakfast was delicious and very generous. The bed was very comfortable.
- The owner is wonderful and the location is quiet and scenic. Really good value for the money!
- Breakfast was lovely, our bedroom was one of two opening into a spacious living/dining room. would be perfect for a family or couples traveling together
- Martine is a wonderful host and made us very welcome. Great place to stay on a road trip through Burgundy, an ideal location to explore the surrounding sights & villages. Spacious grounds with undercover parking. Delicious breakfast with home made jams and yoghurt.
- We enjoyed our stay in the quiet village. Although there were no shops everything we needed was just 3kms away in Pouilly-en-Auxois. Chateauneuf, Chateau Commarin , Dijon and cycling the canal from P-en Aux were highlights of our stay along with the wonderful hospitality of our hosts, Martine and Raymond.
Au verger de Marcilly
Featuring a garden and a shared lounge, Au verger de Marcilly is located in Marcilly-Ogny. This 2-star guesthouse offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared kitchen.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a closet. Every room includes a coffee machine, while certain rooms will provide you with a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge. At Au verger de Marcilly every room comes with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Au verger de Marcilly has a sun terrace. Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the guesthouse.The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 71 miles from Au verger de Marcilly.
- I warmly recommend, you will slow down there, whether you want it or not!
- Situation géographique et calme. Bon accueil, propriétaire à l’écoute et de bons conseils.
- Inclassable: jolie bâtisse rurale en dehors des grands axes. Entièrement aménagée par son propriétaire, arrangée avec une grande originalité entre cabane et suite royale où l’angle droit n’a plus droit de cité.
- Accueil chaleureux – Lit confortable et spacieux – Cadre superbe et calme –
Accueil très chaleureux et sympathique.
Hôte adorable, disponible qui nous fait nous sentir comme à la maison.
Situation géographique dans un charmant petit village.
Top Guest Houses In Villeferry Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villeferry Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villeferry Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villeferry Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!