6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Villares De ÓRbigo Castile And Leon:
Hostal Salones Victoria
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Salones Victoria offers accommodations in Santa Marina del Rey. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is free shuttle service at the property.León is 16 miles from Hostal Salones Victoria, and Astorga is 10 miles from the property.
- The ladies on staff were wonderful- very kind and friendly and so accommodating. The hotel attached to the bar was basic and very comfortable. Little extras such as hairdryer, travelling toothbrushes and fluffy towels were so appreciated and not always available in more expensive places. Although off the Camino, a great place Ito be refreshed after a day’s walking. Staff pick up from and drop back to the Camino.
Staff very helpfull in picking us up when walking the Camino and dropping us back in the morning I had injured my back and we’re very good getting me an ice pack a great help
Our spanish is not good but they did there best to understand us
- Schönes, grosses Zimmer mit grossem Badezimmer und sehr freundlicher Bedienung
- La amabilidad de los dueños y lo atentos que fueron en todo momento.
Wurde am Morgen zurück zum camino gebracht.
Badewanne und warmes Wasser !!!
Ca 4 km vom camino entfernt.
Zimmer sind sauber, minimaler lärm von der bar.
4 Sterne + von mir.
Hostal Coruña is located in Astorga, 27 miles from León and 28 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.
- Friendly staff. Relatively inexpensive with all the amenities you’d expect. Very nice bathroom. Quiet neighbourhood.
- One of our backpacks was lost and they were very, very helpful. Maria was great.
- Decent location, reasonably comfortable although worn.
- Staff were lovely, Htl just up the road from the bus station which brought us to Madrid airport. Minutes walk from Cathedral and evening meal excellent!
- Beautiful property -well maintained with excellent and friendly staff. A welcome sight after walking 26km on the Camino de Santiago Trail
Hostal Residencia Delfin
Hostal Residencia Delfin is located in Astorga, 27 miles from León and 27 miles from Ponferrada. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a TV.You will find a shops at the property.
- Location was 20 minute walk from Cathedral but difficult to find using Google maps. Just follow the road signs to A Coruna as this is clearly marked on road signs..I was only guest .
- The price for a single room was pretty reasonable.
- Nothing, this room smelled like sewage. The owner was rude and difficult. Was totally unsuitable for a Camino walker. Directions said under 2 km from city. We learned from someone else that it was 3.6km. After a long walking day on the Camino, it was way too far.
- View from the window sitting on the bed as it’s fairly flat with hills in the distance.
- No me gustó nada, era un sitio que olía mal y no estaba limpio
Hostal Restaurante El Silo
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Hostal Restaurante El Silo is located in Santa María del Páramo in the region of Castila y Leon, just 19 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Astorga is 17 miles from Hostal Restaurante Silo, and Benavente is 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hospedería Vía de la Plata
Featuring free WiFi, Hospedería Vía de la Plata offers accommodations in La Bañeza, just 27 miles from León. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Astorga is 13 miles from Hospedería Vía la Plata, and Benavente is 23 miles away.
- Warm and friendly staff, very clean, cheap parking and easy to get to the centre of the city.
- The staff is really nice, it is clean and in the heart of the town.
- clean ,comfortable a warm welcome, Parking for our motorbike just outside hotel, had a local atmosphere , we speak very little Spanish the staff tried there best with our limited ability , there enthusiasm for this off the tourist route little town was lovely , there was enough to look at in the town and plenty of bars , we ate in the hotel restaurant the meal was good.
- We really enjoyed our stay. This is a family owned hotel and restaurant. They were extremely helpful and inviting. The room was clean and had a nice view. I would definitely come back.
Bars and cafes in town square area
Hostal San Froilan
Located in La Virgen del Camino in the region of Castila y Leon, 4.1 miles from León, Hostal San Froilan features a terrace and ski storage. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Astorga is 23 miles from Hostal San Froilan, and La Bañeza is 23 miles away.
The cheerful and helpful owners.
Property delivered as advertised.
- Location. It is one of the best possibilities of accommodation in the Virgen. The hotel is close to the church and restaurants.
- Room and the bathroom were very clean and the space adequate.
- Very handy for the Camino and the lovely church of La. Virgen
- The couple who run the hostel and the cafe down the street were wonderful. They could not do enough for me – made several phone calls for me and the dinner was excellent and way more than I could eat. The room was small but clean and nicely appointed.
- The cheerful and helpful owners.
Top Guest Houses In Villares De ÓRbigo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Villares de Órbigo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!