6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vilches Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Vilches Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vilches Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vilches Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vilches Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vilches Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vilches Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Vilches Andalucía:
Located in Vilches in the region of Andalusia, 17 miles from Baeza, El Añadío features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a private bathroom.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.Úbeda is 16 miles from El Añadío, and Bailén is 20 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly staff in an extremely beautiful setting.
- Great experience, very nice rooms with excellent restaurant for Breakfast, lunch & dinner. We enjoyed the 4×4 ride to the bulls fields , the horse riding and the pool.
- Beautiful setting, amazing experience. Dinner was delicious and the staff couldn’t be more gracious and helpful…even with a language barrier.
- very unique place. a bulls farm with special attractions. quite and calm. great hospitality. rooms are nice and clean. we loved the place
- Raised the bar for any future accommodations, a definite experience
Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos
Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos offers accommodations in Guarromán. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 18 miles from Hostal Restaurante Los Mellizos, and Úbeda is 21 miles away.
- Small and quiet hotel close to the highway. Small rooms but clean and comfortable. Good food at the restaurant. Good for an overnight stay if you travel by car.
- Excellent service, lovely staff – thank you for your kindness letting us check out late 🙂
It was a very convenient stop over location on our way south from Madrid.Its at a truck stop which seems an odd location,but we found it very clean and modern with friendly staff. We had a lovely and very reasonable breakfast and the cafe con leche was perfect.
We were travelling with 2 kids and our room had a double bed and bunkbed in. The aircon was essential and made the night so much more comfortable. There was a large shower in the ensuite
Its open 24/7 which is good because we only arrived after midnight,yet people were sitting on the patio having a coffee. It had a very wrlcoming,friendly feel and is good value for a family room.
- Basic accommodations, perfect for a night’s stay while taking a break from driving. The staff was friendly and the rooms were very clean. First time staying in a “Hostal” in Spain. Essentially it’s a place that caters to highway travelers, offering food, drink and accommodations. Not a place you would stay more than one night, and normally a place you would stay just long enough to sleep and then go on your way. One thing to keep in mind is that dinner in Spain is served late, so don’t expect to eat at 6pm, dinner is not served until after 8pm.
- Friendly staff and parking available onsite. Rooms were quite clean and had great air conditioning and TV.
Hostal El Sevillano
Located in Rus, 26 miles from Cazorla, Hostal El Sevillano features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baeza is 3.2 miles from Hostal El Sevillano, and Úbeda is 5 miles from the property.
- Easy to reach, close to historic towns of Baeza and Ubeda. Comfortable Matresses. There is a bar/ restaurant downstairs to have a coffee in the morning.
- Good location, typical Spanish pension. An ok place, made very welcome, good for our 3 dogs and free parking
- The room and bathroom were very roomy. The landlady was very friendly.
Los empleados muy simpáticos y serviciales. Se me cayo un botón de la americana y la dueña se ofreció y me lo cosió muy bien y rápido.
Las instalaciones muy limpias y ordenada.
Cuando llegamos el ayuntamiento tenía una zanja que impedía aparcar enfrente de la entrada y la dirección del hostal nos facilitó el acceso a un patio privado para poder estacional el vehículo.
- Super sympa, super propre, bien situé, lit très confortable.
Finca El Cotillo
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Finca El Cotillo is located in Collado del Lobo in the region of Andalusia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Baeza is 15 miles from Finca El Cotillo, and Úbeda is 17 miles away.
- Staff, location, bed all excellent. We were there out of season. As our de luxe suite was above the kitchen and close to reception, I think it will be noisy when they are busy as we heard arrivals and kitchen in use. No problem at all if you are sound sleepers or early risers. The whole property was well cared for and many thoughtful little extras provided. The safari was well worth the trip even though our Spanish was not up to the speciality of bull rearing !
- This is the real Spain, hearty cooking with most of the food grown or made on the finca, excellent wines, and a location with wonderful scenery and lovingly restored buildings. A rare opportunity to ride with and learn from a family with the breeding of bulls in their blood.
- La finca en si, y el entorno donde vive el toro bravo.
Todo, la amabilidad y profesionalidad de Maite y Agustin, la tranquilidad, el enclave, la comida, la ganadería, etc…
- El enclave era muy bonito y el personal era agradable y dispuesto a ayudar.
Hostal Aznaitin is in Baeza’s historic quarter, a 2 minute walk from its cathedral. It features an outdoor swimming pool and stylish rooms with private bathrooms, free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The Aznaitin offers bright, contemporary décor with hardwood floors. Each of its rooms is individually decorated. All feature air conditioning, a desk and a safe.Guests can enjoy views of the cathedral arches from the Hostal’s breakfast room. There is also a terrace, which has lounge chairs and hammocks.Baeza is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and sights include Santa Cruz Church and the Palacio de Jabalquinto Palace, a short walk from the Aznaitin. The pretty Plaza del Pópulo Square is just over a quarter mile away and features restaurants and cafés.
- The town is a wonderful desternation. We choose the area as it was half way from our journey from Portugal back to Northern Spain. The hotel was a bonus especially for the rate we paid.
- The lobby, halls, and rooms were immaculate, well maintained, and seemed newer. The hostal is located within a very short walk to the historic monuments and the city plaza. The rooms was small for three of us, but the bathroom and shower were large. The excellent ratings of this hostal are well deserved.
- Absolutely great! Enjoyed our stay here very much.
- Clean, functional, location. Attentive welcome staff. Breakfast options included very local specialities. Not my taste but good all the same who wish to try things out. Our room was on street corner so even though it is a very quiet location there is a the occasional vehicle that breaks and then accelerates. Keep the window closed and airco on to compensate.
- Standard hotel with nothing fancy about it but really quite alright and close to plenty of dining options. Breakfast was good with many different sweet and savory options.
Alojamiento Los Poetas
Located in Baeza, 26 miles from Cazorla, Alojamiento Los Poetas features a terrace and views of the mountains.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Úbeda is 6 miles from Alojamiento Los Poetas, and Jaén is 23 miles from the property.
- Two of the nicest, most helpful hosts we met on a 25-day trip through Spain; very comfortable and modestly priced accommodations, adorned with the host’s oil paintings; within reasonable walking distance of town and restaurants
The hosts were extremely friendly and welcoming, and this really added value to our stay in Baeza!! The room was both very clean and comfortable.
Baeza is definitely the best choice for those who intend to visit Ubeda also.
- The host was really friendly and helpful. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable and the shower was good. It was a nice place to stay.
Great welcome, super modern, clean and quiet, AC heat and cool, comfy beds. Very helpful owner though only in Spanish but was fun. Wifi worked well.
Walk to town centre is short and easy, might not suit a late night nervous single returning but the town is very quite and interesting and well worth the stop. Possibly eclipsed by it bigger neighbouring town.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Straightforward and clean room. Excellent value for money. Short walk (10 mins) to city centre and sights. Recommended.
Top Guest Houses In Vilches Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vilches Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vilches Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vilches Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!