6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vézézoux Auvergne – Top Hotel Reviews
Vézézoux Auvergne is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vézézoux Auvergne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vézézoux Auvergne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vézézoux Auvergne. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vézézoux Auvergne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vézézoux Auvergne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Vézézoux Auvergne:
La Tour aux Tilleuls
Set in a 4000 m2 park in a former dovecote, La Tour is located in Lorlanges in the heart of the Auvergne region. It is just 7.5 mi from Blesle village. La Tour features free WiFi.The rooms feature a flat-screen TV, DVD player, CD player and a shared bathroom with a shower and a toilet. Certain units include views of the mountain.Breakfast can be enjoyed on the terrace or under the pine trees, weather permitting. Upon prior request, guests can enjoy other meals at the property.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and free use of bicycles is available.Saint-Flour is 25 mi away and access to the A75 road is just 0.6 mi from La Tour. Clermont-Ferrand Auvergne Airport is 32 mi from the property. Free private parking is available on site.
- The quiet country location was very restful. The breakfasts were copious and delicious! I especially enjoyed the CHEESES.
- Everything was extremely clean and had everything we needed. I would totally recommend it!
- Very kind owners of the B&B really enjoyed to be there! Lovely Breakfast with all you can think off!
- The personnel touch as we were greeted on arrival and shown around.
Petit déjeuner très bien, le jus d’orange frais est top!
L’acceuil est très sympathique, simple et convivial
La Maison de MarieCamille
Guests can use a garden.At La Maison de MarieCamille, the rooms include a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at the guesthouse also feature free WiFi, while some have a garden view.Guests at La Maison de MarieCamille can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Saint-Germain-Lembron, like hiking and cycling.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 30 miles from La Maison de MarieCamille.
Lovely characterful ambience.
An excellent dinner and breakfast both taken in the garden
- The warm welcome, ease of communication and interesting conversation with the hosts, the splendid room, the fascinating decor, superb food, the relaxed atmosphere.
- We had two meals, dinner and breakfast. Everything was freshly served, the meals were individually prepared and absolutely delicious. We were welcomed warmhearted and treated as loved family members. The rooms were set in different styles with taste as the whole house is.
- Endroit magnifique, accueillant, chaleureux, et on s’y fait des amis. Nous reviendrons !
- Accueil très aimable et professionnel dans une très belle demeure. Le petit-déjeuner était de plus excellent car varié et de grande qualité.
- Lovely characterful ambience.
Château de la Grange Fort
One of our top picks in Issoire.Château Camping de la Grange Fort is set in a castle surrounded by the Auvergne countryside in Les Pradeaux. It features an indoor and outdoor seasonal swimming pool set in large gardens, and a tennis court. The Allier River runs right next to the Castle throughout the campground.Guest rooms are elegantly decorated with antique furnishings and feature a balcony overlooking the parkland. They come with a fireplace, wooden flooring and an HD TV. The large private bathrooms include a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is included.On site facilities at Chateau de la Grange Fort include a children’s playground, table tennis and a boules pitch.You can relax with a drink in the bar and dine in the brasserie restaurant open in the campground daily.There are opportunities for hiking, fishing and canoeing nearby. Chateau de la Grange Fort is just 4.5 mi from Issoire train station and 20 mi from Clermont-Ferrand Airport. Free private parking is available on site.
- The location and experience were wonderful. Excellent for families. WiFi was inconsistent. Staff were helpful and breakfast was lovely.
- Surroundings,food good ,castle building ,room ,door key was big as a spade ,not quite Hogwarts but really good
This is a bed and breakfast within a castle within a campsite! It’s a little strange but quite a fun experience. There are 5 BandB rooms and the key to ours had been lost. The room itself was quirky and a little inconvenient – poor lighting etc but bed was very comfortable and,after some adjustments because walls were so thick, TV reception was good.
The bistro was a short walk away and, although food choice was limited, it was good as was the atmosphere helped by an old fashioned record player on the bar.
- The room was great and quirky in a good way. Unusual shower and toilet, very quaint.
- The hotel is in a very beautiful place in the forest, near the river, a very beautiful castle! Service is polite! Highly recommend for a holiday with children!
Auberge Les Liards
Set in the Livradois-Forez Regional Natural Park, Auberge des Liard is an eco-friendly guest house with a gardens, terraces, a bar, and free Wi-Fi in public areas.With a view of Auvergne’s volcano chain, the soundproofed rooms at Auberge des Liard feature a seating area, a wardrobe and individual heating. The private bathrooms include a shower and toilet.A continental organic breakfast is available every morning, and you can also choose to share dinners with other guests and the hosts.Nearby activities include hiking and biking, and massages are available upon request and charges are applicable.
- An amazing location on a beautiful farm with 12th century buildings. Gorgeous views and lovely grounds. The owners are really friendly! Feel very fortunate to have spent a night there!
- I enjoyed the warm welcome, the comfortable accommodations, and the peace and quiet. The views are spectacular! Dinner was delightful–attentive service in a convivial atmosphere.
1. An old farm barn (stone walls) converted into a rustic Auberge, yet totally modern facilities, bathrooms, rooms, new roofs, new wooden stairs to the lofts. Owners are adding new rooms into the adjacent farm buildings.
2. The overall ambiance of the place, they even have some farm animals and peacocks.
3. Cleanness superior.
4. Decor – the owners traveled the world and the place is decorated with folk art collectibles. I slept in “zebra theme” room.
5. Located on top of a mountain – panoramic views of mountain chains and volcanoes (extinct) are breathtaking.
6. The night skies are fabulous, because of remote location and no air or light pollution.
Eco-, people- vegetarian- and pet friendly, super food, wonderful unspoiled nature… Astrid and Walter are amazing people full of good surprises.
The bread and juice amongst other things are homemade.
We really enjoyed our stay.
- Astrid and Walter keep a very relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Dinner and breakfast were great with plenty of delicious local, organic produce. Wonderful house and location, incredible views.
Les 5 Noyers
Located in Saint-Ilpize, Les 5 Noyers features a garden, terrace and free WiFi.The guesthouse provides certain units with garden views, and each room includes an electric tea pot.You can play ping pong and darts at Les 5 Noyers, and the area is popular for fishing.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- Vue magnifique, tranquillité, hôtes charmants et bonne cuisine
Excellent accueil de la part de nos hôtes aux petits soins pour nous et qui improvisaient un dîner savoureux au pied-levé. Excellent petit-déjeuner dans le raffinement avec presence à table très appréciée de produits frais. Halte à recommander vivement. !!
Petit plus, les vestiges du château dans le village.à voir absolument
petit dejeuner copieux malgré que les croissants ne soient pas du jour.
par contre le frigo mit à disposition des clients fut un plus
Le calme la vue sur la campagne
- Nicole en Luc hebben ons super goed ontvangen! S’avonds lekker gegeten! Toffe locatie.
- L’accueil très chaleureux.le cadre raffiné et la cuisine excellente.
Les Deux Frères
Located in Échandelys, Les Deux Frères has a garden, shared lounge, BBQ area, and free WiFi. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a sun terrace.At the guesthouse, rooms come with a closet. Les Deux Frères has certain accommodations that have garden views, and rooms include a private bathroom and a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the accommodation.You can play ping pong at Les Deux Frères.The nearest airport is Auvergne Airport, 35 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Vézézoux Auvergne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vézézoux Auvergne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vézézoux Auvergne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vézézoux Auvergne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!