6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Vassy Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vassy Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Vassy Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vassy Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vassy Burgundy. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Vassy Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Vassy Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Vassy Burgundy:
maison moderne au coeur du morvan des lacs en lisiere de bois dans un terrain clot
Maison moderne au coeur du morvan des lacs en lisiere de bois dans un terrain clot features a garden, shared lounge and terrace in Lormes. Guests can enjoy garden views.Guest rooms at the guesthouse are equipped with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer, while selected rooms are equipped with a kitchen equipped with a fridge. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at maison moderne au coeur du morvan des lacs en lisiere de bois dans un terrain clot.
No reviews yet.
La Maison de Cure
Set in the Morvan Regional Natural Park, La Maison de Cure is located in Domecy-sur-Cure, 6.8 mi from Vézelay. The property features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.A breakfast is served every morning at la Maison de Cure. You will find French artisan crafts at the property’s gift shop.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as fishing and hiking. A Spa is available at a 30-minute drive from the property.
Avallon is 9.3 mi from La Maison de Cure, while Saulieu is 29 mi from the property.
- Very clean and comfortable. However it is 10 km from Vezelay and 4 km from the Chateau de Bozuly which may make too far for some. There is really no walking around town but it is very quiet, a big bonus.
- No TV or WiFi. Wonderful not to pestered by the unessentials in life.The valley is extraordinarily beautiful and the church of St Antoine 2 minutes down the road was full on Easter Sunday for the baptism of Samuel. Vezelay nearby and Avallon. Will certainly stay there again.
- Best croissants eaten ever. Quiet and peaceful outlook to wake up to. Had bats fly about our heads in evening
- Les magnifiques fleurs de la maison + la vue de ma fenêtre sur le pré avec les vaches et les collines + la gentillesse de l’hôte
- De ontvangst was zeer vriendelijk. Het ontbijt was lekker en meer dan voldoende.
B&B Vassy Etaule
Offering a heated swimming pool from April to October, B&B Vassy Etaule is located 2.5 mi from the center town of Avallon in the Burgundy Region. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and free WiFi is provided throughout the property. Breakfast is included.Each room has a view of the green landscape and flowered garden. The rooms are decorated with modern furniture and there is a seating area and tea and coffee making facilities.There is a shared kitchen at the property and you can enjoy meals with aperitif, wine and coffee included and prepared by the host upon prior reservation. Picnic also is possible upon prior request.You can play table tennis and darts at the bed and breakfast. Auxerre is 24 mi from Vassy Etaule, while Chablis is 20 mi away. Vézelay is a 20-minute drive away.
- The staff are so friendly and helpful. Loved them.
- Attractive breakfast room, fresh bread and croissants
- A gorgeous place, quiet, romantic, stylish. The swimming pool is almost to good to be true (hanging inside a ruin!). You have to see it to believe it.
- The setting was superb. The swimming pool very quirky. Lovely food. Excellent breakfast
- Lovely location and friendly reception. Beautiful room and breakfast was delicious!! We loved the quirkinesses of the pool.
Set in a renovated farmhouse in the countryside of the Burgundy region, Chez Virginie is only 6.2 mi from Morvan Regional Park. Guests have access to the tree-lined garden and shared lounge, while a continental breakfast is served daily.Decorated in an authentic style, each room offers a garden view and one room has direct access to the garden. The private bathrooms include a hair dryer and toiletries.Breakfast is served in the dining room. Additional facilities include 3 bikes to borrow and there is a communal lounge with a TV.Free private parking is available at the house, and this property is 7.5 mi from the town of Avallon. Montbard Train Station is 19 mi away.
We had great time,
Virginie gave us great recommendations for restaurant and attractions.
- This is one of the nicest chambre doute that we visit. Our room was excellent, the hostess was charming and breakfast with homemade make a great.
- very kind and warm people, very clean and nice, quiet location, great breakfast, lovely coffee, close to the highway, ideal for a brake between the South of France and the North.
- Absolutely fantastic stay we have had by Virginie, from the very first till the very last minute we was like we have found a second home for us. Highly recommended!
- excellent breakfast, great accommodation, great host
- We had great time,
La Cle des Champs
Located in Provency, La Cle des Champs provides barbecue facilities and terrace. The property has an outdoor swimming pool, a garden and rooms with garden views.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi and a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer are accessible to all guests, while certain rooms are contain a DVD player. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and an electric tea pot.
The position of the property is excellent for exploring the area.
The host was charming and cooked us two delicious meals.
The property was situated in a quiet area in the countryside.
- Die Gastgeber waren sehr freundlich und hilfsbereit. Toller Pool und schönes Familienzimmer!
- Свежий воздух, идеальная тишина, спокойствие. Практически целый дом в два этажа было в нашем распоряжении, большой участок, парковка на территории. Дом полностью оборудован, всем необходимым, включая кухню.
- Le lieu, son calme, son confort, sa propreté, le tout très bien équipé pour se réunir entre amis ou familles a la campagne (piscine, barbecue, parasols,…), sans oublier l’accueil chaleureux et la gentillesse des propriétaires !
- Situation géographique,les délicieux plats fait maison,la gentillesse de nos hotes
- The position of the property is excellent for exploring the area.
Les Roulottes de Maufront
Set in an orchard 1,950 feet outside the village of Ouagne, Le Relais de Maufront offers self-catering wooden caravans. Guests can relax by the outdoor swimming pool in the warmer months and enjoy the seasonal vegetables and herbs from the garden.The wooden caravans at Le Relais de Maufront offer wood-paneled walls and are heated with an electric fireplace. Free Wi-Fi, barbecue facilities and a bathroom with a shower are provided in the caravans.A continental breakfast is served every morning upon request, and guests can prepare homemade meals in the equipped kitchenette. Upon request, the hosts can prepare evening meals for guests featuring fresh, regional products. New Year’s Eve dinner can also be requested.The Clamecy Train Station is 6.2 mi away and Canal Nivernais is 20 minutes away. A children’s playground with a small caravan, sandpit and other activities is available on site, and free private parking is possible at the property.
L’acceuil , la gentillesse et la disponibilité de Benjamin le propriétaire !
On se sent bien tout de suite dans ce joli coin de nature !
Les roulottes sont trés jolies et très bien équipées ; draps et serviettes sont fournies ce qui est très appreciable quand on est en moto .
Je recommande vivement ce lieu de vacances !!
- Tout le reste ! Super accueil, roulottes très sympas
- Roulotte très fonctionnelle et un accueil très sympathique et chaleureux ! Grille finlandais excellent !
- Tolles Erlebnis! Meine Kinder waren begeistert! Sehr netter Besitzer. In der Roulotte alles vorhanden was man braucht. Auch Heizung.
- la gentillesse des propriétaires et le calme de l’endroit. le petit déjeuner était aussi très bien.
- L’acceuil , la gentillesse et la disponibilité de Benjamin le propriétaire !
Top Guest Houses In Vassy Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Vassy Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Vassy Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Vassy Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!