6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Valberzoso Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Valberzoso Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Valberzoso Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Valberzoso Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Valberzoso Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Valberzoso Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Valberzoso Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Valberzoso Castile And Leon:
Posada Molino La Vega
Featuring free WiFi, Posada Molino La Vega offers accommodations in Reinosilla, just 27 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Torrelavega is 30 miles from Posada Molino La Vega, and Reinosa is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 40 miles from Posada Molino La Vega.
- Amazing view of the snow covered mountains stunning, We arrived late and the restaurant was close but the host provide us with a delicious plater.
Return visit and reassuringly quiet and comfortable. Good location for cycling and archaeological sites.
Lunchtime restaurant service is good.
- Room on 2 levels. TV and jacuzzi upstairs and bed on lower level. Proprietor speaks good English and was very helpful.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Couldn’t do enough for us! Lovely accommodation in beautiful location.
- Jacuzzi bath was lovely, parking, very quiet and rural
Hostal El Resbalon
Hostal El Resbalon is located in Cervera de Pisuerga, 21 miles from Potes and 23 miles from Espinama.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Reinosa is 21 miles from Hostal El Resbalon, and Fuente De is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- I booked the Hostal Resbalón because it looked as if it was near the Plaza Mayor of Cervera, and it was–just outside of the pedestrian zone. The beds were very comfortable! And the breakfasts really, really good, with fresh fruit salad (macedonia de frutas) and great coffee (café de olla), good cheese and chorizo. The woman at the desk–initially a little gruff and whose name I shamefully forgot to record–did it all and she helped us up and down the stairs with our luggage. She was outstanding! Tell her I sent you!
Close to the town centre, quiet, good walks.
Good touring base.
- Hostal Resbalon is located in Cervera de Pisuerga right in the tourist area of Palencia. It is close to the centre of town and within walking distance of restaurants
- Bed was excellent and the room clean. Right in the centre of town. Very handy for cafes
- Limpieza , las sabanas impecables , se duerme genial , y la situacion muy centrica , el trato estupendo
Hotel El Golobar
Located in Reinosa, 27 miles from Potes, Hotel El Golobar features a terrace and views of the city. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and windsurfing. Santillana del Mar is 27 miles from Hotel El Golobar, and Suances is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from Hotel El Golobar.
- Ideal first stop after getting off the evening ferry
- Nice and kind staff… Cleanliness… Early breakfast options offered… Easy to park… Excellent heating
- The staff, the room the service were all exceptional. There was nothing I could say bad and the owner even bought me a drink after hearing about my bad day. Would fully recommend
- Staff friendly. Communication difficult because no English spoken, but the ladies used Google translator.
- Not the best of settings but busy bar, great food in restaurant, helpful friendly people and a comfortable spacious room.
Hosteria Tajahierro is located in Reinosa, 27 miles from Potes and 27 miles from Santillana del Mar.All rooms are fitted with a TV.Suances is 30 miles from Hosteria Tajahierro, and Cabarceno is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from Hosteria Tajahierro.
- Cheap and they let us keep bikes in our room. Great location
- It’s on the Camino if you’re headed South to Camino de Frances. Lots of food choices nearby.
- Great value. Easy to get to. Quiet. Friendly staff. Microwave available.
- Basic accommodation with shared bathroom. Bit noisy from other people staying, but not unbearable. Good value for the type of accommodation
- Hostal sencillo con camas muy cómodas y una calefacción agradable que se agradecía con el frio que hacia fuera. La habitación era espaciosa. La limpieza correcta.
Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea
Located in Santa Gadea in the region of Castila y Leon, 31 miles from Santillana del Mar, Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea features a playground and views of the mountains. The guesthouse has a terrace and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Cabarceno is 29 miles from Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea, and Torrelavega is 28 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 33 miles away.
- Excellent welcome by the owners. Very nice people. The first impression when we arrived in a cold night with a staying room warmed by a chimney was great, providing a charming atmosphere, enhanced by the rustic furniture. Beautiful room and good breakfast.
- Very comfortable bed & good linen. Rosa (the owner) very helpful and pleasant.
- The couple running this lovely small hotel were absolutely brilliant! If you want to stay out of the way in a clean well appointed room with really friendly people, this is it. The lady cooked a wonderful evening meal and I thoroughly recommend Hotel Rural El Rincón de Gadea.
- very friendly and hospitable, beautiful house and location
- Fantastic spot nearby the Ebro dam. Very Nice people, comfortable rooms and 5 stars food.
Tardes al sol
Tardes al sol offers accommodations in Renedo de Zalima.Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Potes is 26 miles from Tardes al sol, and Espinama is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 48 miles from Tardes al sol.
- A beautiful property in a secluded, rural location.
- The host was extremely friendly and helpful and although the hotel is a little off the beaten track it is well worth taking the few extra minutes to drive there. The scenery is beautiful and you could not be made more welcome – nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely arrange my next trip to include the detour to stay at this super little hotel. The fresh orange juice at breakfast gave me a good start.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y, a pesar del frío, el ambiente agradable dentro de la casa.
- La cama era muy comoda, el alojamiento muy acogedor.
- La atención y servicialidad del dueño. Me llamó el día antes y como había reservado una triple (cama de matrimonio e individual) y comenté que preferiría 3 individuales (imposible), me ponía gratis una supletoria por si acaso. Atento, explicando lugares que visitar por si no habías estado en la zona anteriormente… muy bien. La habitación enorme, con un altillo debido a un antiguo pajar/granero reformado (supongo que genial en verano, pero quizá un handicap en invierno por la fuga de calor…). Baño correcto, todo reformado y bastante limpio, la verdad.
Top Guest Houses In Valberzoso Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Valberzoso Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Valberzoso Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Valberzoso Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!