6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Undués de Lerda Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Undués de Lerda Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Undués de Lerda Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Undués de Lerda Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Undués de Lerda Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Undués de Lerda Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Undués de Lerda Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Undués De Lerda Aragon:
Hostal Restaurante Arangoiti
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Restaurante Arangoiti offers accommodations in Yesa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Pamplona is 26 miles from Hostal Arangoiti, and Olite is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Its the only place for miles around and the owner is quite friendly.
The rooms are cool with plenty of hot water and comfirtable bed
- Very clean and well appointed bathroom. Easy to find location.
- las habitaciones muy ambientadas, de piedra y madera, baño grande
- Habitacion muy confortable, la atención muy amable
- Lo mejor fue el confort que daba tener una calefacción potente que caldeaba toda la estancia, ideal en contraste con el frío exterior.
- Its the only place for miles around and the owner is quite friendly.
Ruta del Tiempo
Ruta del Tiempo is located in Sos del Rey Católico, 31 miles from Pamplona and 22 miles from Olite.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.Ochagavía is 30 miles from Ruta del Tiempo, and Isaba is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from Ruta del Tiempo.
- Like stepping back in time located in the heart of the medieval city. The owner is a wonderful woman who has done a fabulous job of rebuilding the old structure. She is an historian and very knowledgeable about the history of the city and the area.
- A beautiful room, beautifully decorated and furnished with a wonderful view of an amazing town.
- Beyond charming! Artfully and thematically decorated to reflect the known world at the time of Isabella and Ferdinand. We had the Oceania room, which was lovely. The owner has beautifully restored this 7-room 13th century building, creating comfort and warmth throughout. Sos del Rey Catolico is fascinating.
- Lolli is just charming and upbeat. Her sense of style makes this place warm and memorable. We had considered the Parador at the far end of town but Routa is way better and half the price. We did not want to leave. A fascinating Medieval town with this as an oasis.
- Good access especially for pilgrims.Nice food at affordable price. Nice sittingarea in front where you meet fellow travelers.
Mayor25 is located in Sos del Rey Católico, just 22 miles from Olite.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Ochagavía is 30 miles from mayor25, and Isaba is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 29 miles from mayor25.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Las Coronas
Located in Sos del Rey Católico, 31 miles from Pamplona, Hostal Las Coronas features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Olite is 22 miles from Hostal Las Coronas, and Ochagavía is 30 miles away. Pamplona Airport is 29 miles from the property.
Room overlooking the small square right in the centre.
Helpful staff. Was more than we expected for the price.
Sos Del Rey is a quaint village.
- An authentic Inn, well-located in a spectacular medieval village. Unpretentious, friendly and excellent value for money
- The hotel was extremely helpful when it came to accommodating my old car. Sos del Rey is a lovely location and we have stayed at one place or another there on a number of occasions; everything is within easy walking distance.
- The staff were extremely helpful and very courteous. I had a room which overlooked the small square it was picturesque and very medieval.
- The only good thing about this dump was the bed was ok, not good but ok
- Room overlooking the small square right in the centre.
Hostal Rural J.P.
Hostal Rural J.P. Is located in Sangüesa, 24 miles from Pamplona and 20 miles from Olite.Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Roncesvalles is 30 miles from Hostal Rural J.P., and Ochagavía is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 22 miles from Hostal Rural J.P..
- The owner was amazing. He sat down with me and explained elements of business to me. All was real nice..but the owner JP was the best part.
- Easy to find at the far end of town and very convenient for walking into the town. Friendly welcome, clean with pleasant decor. There is a supermarket 200 metres down the road – turn left when you exit the front door. Sanguesa – lots in the guide books about its historical significance, plenty of bars serving simple basic food at a reasonable price. Good municipal pool (can get crowded) near to a convenient and clean camp site with bar/restaurant. My pics show the very effective mosquito screens over the window and the river across the road from the hostal.
Apartment was simple and clean.
Great location overlooking small plaza. Being able to cook a simple meal with produce from the local shops was a treat.
- Hotel well run and very friendly and excellent location would stay again with no second thoughts
- La comodidad d acceso cuslquier hora y la habitación en sí
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Almadiero offers accommodations in Burgui.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Jaca is 25 miles from Hostal Almadiero, and Candanchú is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 33 miles from Hostal Almadiero.
- Quiet and peacefull. Untill a group of bikers arrived from Barcelona BUT they were perfect company in the dinning room !
- Clean rooms, friendly staff who speaks a little english and french.
- La temperatura de la habitación muy agradable, en general, en todo el alojamiento buena temperatura. La cama muy cómoda y agradable. Las vistas desde el balcón de la habitación eran muy bonitas.
- Las camas son comodisimas, la atención recibida estupenda, los desayunos y las cenas de 10. El hostal es muy acogedor y los alrededores una maravilla
Yolanda muy amable y atenta, nos recomendó visitar lugares interesantes.
Hotel muy tranquilo limpio y cuidado, cama confortable.
Top Guest Houses In Undués De Lerda Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Undués de Lerda Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Undués de Lerda Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Undués de Lerda Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!