6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Ucciani Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Ucciani Corsica is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Ucciani Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ucciani Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ucciani Corsica. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Ucciani Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Ucciani Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Ucciani Corsica:
Gîte du Chalet Pietri
Located in the village of Olivese, 3.1 mi from the River Taravo, Gîte du Chalet Pietri offers a garden and a shaded terrace with panoramic views of the Taravo Valley. Free WiFi is available throughout the property, while free public parking is available nearby.All rooms offer mountain views.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning at the Gîte du Chalet Pietri. There is also a restaurant serving traditional Corsican evening meals, which guests may enjoy on the terrace. The property can advise guests on activities in the surroundings.Tenutella Beach and the GR20 hiking trail are both accessible within an hour’s drive from the property. Ajaccio Airport is 30 mi from Gîte du Chalet Pietri.
Incredible hostess, both beautiful and amiable, very friendly, chatty and helpful, speaks many languages.
Great homemade food.
Wow, the views!
- The owners/staff are great. The food was very good too.
- Charming house with great view, lovely terrace, tasty food, entertaining staff, family friendly, free parking lot, good value, fair price
Speaks good English
Good Dinner and Breakfast
View from balcony great
Lovely house with stunning views of the village and countryside
Good food and extensive drinks list
Sandra is lovely and made us very welcome , highly recommended to explore a beautiful mountain area
- Incredible hostess, both beautiful and amiable, very friendly, chatty and helpful, speaks many languages.
Set in Cozzano, 34 mi from Ajaccio, a filetta features a bar and free WiFi throughout the property.Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can engage in various activities, such as fishing and hiking. Porto-Vecchio is 50 mi from a filetta, while Corte is 26 mi away. The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 34 mi from the property.
- Easy parking, clean room, hosts are very nice people
- Good price-quality ratio, me and my boyfriend enjoyed the stay very much! Highly recommended when you’re not in need of all kind of extra’s; the hotel is basic but everything is clean, neat and well-arranged. The breakfast was very nice and filling.
Der Motorradparkplatz im Hof. Die freundliche Wirtin.
Der günstige Preis
L accueil de la propriétaire
Bon rapport qualité-prix
Magnifique vue sur la vallée
- Hôte sympathique, de bons conseils et chaleureuse. Nous avons passé une agréable nuit dans ce lieu avec une vue superbe sur la montagne !
Claude et Marie-France
Located in Alata, Claude et Marie-France has barbecue facilities, garden and free WiFi throughout the property. All rooms feature a kitchen and a private bathroom. The property features mountain views and a sun terrace.At the guest house, the rooms include a terrace. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, and some units at Claude et Marie-France have a garden view. The units will provide guests with a microwave.A bakery can be found 1,650 feet from the property and the beach is 6.2 mi away. The area is popular for water activities and hiking.Ajaccio is 4.3 mi from the accommodations, while Corte is 30 mi away. Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport is 5 mi from the property.
- We only stayed one night but Claude and his neighbor were extremely friendly and helpful upon our arrival and attended to all our needs. The space is very clean and cozy and set in a beautiful location and view. Highly recommend and would definitely return.
- Everything was great: a lovely place, beautifully appointed & immaculate. Claude & Marie-France are the perfect hosts: warm, helpful and wonderfully welcoming.
- Fantastic stay with Claude and Marie, great hosts and extremely helpful in terms of advice or anything that we needed during our stay. Good location for West Corsica main points. Fantastic house in great surroundings.
- The location is a lovely mountain setting 15 minutes outside of Ajaccio with amazing views, a cute and super clean little apartment with a big sunny terrace. The hosts were exceptional and made us feel like we were visiting friends right away. Best place in Corsica!
- Claude und Marie-France waren sehr nette Gastgeber. Sie haben uns mit vielen Tipps zu Naturschönheiten und allem Wissenswerten zur Umgebung versorgt – mit viel Geduld und Enthusiasmus ausschließlich auf französisch. Das Apartment ist top ausgestattet. Wir haben uns sehr wohl gefühlt, danke für die schönen Tage.
Chambre U Bugnu
Located in Vico, Chambre U Bugnu features a garden. The property provides garden views, a seasonal outdoor pool, a 24-hour front desk, and free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk. Complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower and a hairdryer, all guest rooms at Chambre U Bugnu have a flat-screen TV and air conditioning, and selected rooms will provide you with a terrace. The rooms feature a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 33 miles from Chambre U Bugnu.
- Beautiful surroundings and the village of Vico. Several restaurants nearby.
Emplacement idéal, au calme, belle petite piscine, chambre confortable et propre
Village typique à proximité, avec chouettes restaurants
- La ubicación, la habitación y las visitas. Recomendable a pesar de lo del desayuno
- accueil, superbe vue depuis la chambre, localisation, déjeuner convivial
Chambre impeccable, petit déjeuner au top à l’extérieur sous la pergola avec une vue très belle
La propriétaire est très sympathique
Rez de villa Aspretto Lazaret
Located in Ajaccio and with Port des Cannes reachable within 1.7 miles, Rez de villa Aspretto Lazaret provides a garden, non-smoking rooms, free WiFi and a shared lounge. The property is around 10 miles from Sanguinaires Islands, 10 miles from Parata Tower and 2.7 miles from Ajaccio Town Hall. Guests can use the grill or the terrace, or enjoy views of the garden and sea.All guest rooms are equipped with a microwave, fridge, a coffee machine, a shower, free toiletries and a closet. All rooms come with an electric tea pot and a private bathroom with a bidet and a hairdryer, while selected rooms will provide you with a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. At the guesthouse, every room has a seating area.Guests at Rez de villa Aspretto Lazaret can enjoy a continental breakfast.University of Corsica Pasquale Paoli is 8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Campo dell’Oro Airport, 5 miles from Rez de villa Aspretto Lazaret.
owners are super nice and friendly
kitchen, bathroom are very well facilitated
walking distant to a beach
and easy to park!
- Mme Peres, the owner, was fantastic and very helpful upon arrival. The apartment itself was really well equipped and we couldn’t want for anything (maybe just a mirror in the guest bedroom! Tiny detail!). There is a really spacious garden, which was fantastic for our dog and meant we could relax in the apartment and know he was perfectly happy. There is a beach, walking distance from the property and it’s quite nice and secluded. If you want to explore, car is the only option really, but that is true of anywhere on the island. Overall a fabulous stay and I would definitely recommend!!
- l accueil malgre ll heure tardive d arrivee la sympathie de la proprietaire appartement proche de l aeroport avec jardin
- Merci pour votre gentillesse et je recommanderais à mes connaissances qui vont en Corse. Appartement tout confort et très propre au bord de la plage et à 20 mn du centre d’Ajaccio à pied.
- Les accueillants, gentils,serviables ont gardé nos bagages une semaine. Le petit dej.
- owners are super nice and friendly
Senteurs du Maquis
One of our top picks in Porticcio – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Senteurs du Maquis offers accommodations in Porticcio, 5 mi from Ajaccio. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Some rooms include views of the mountain or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.A sports coach is available upon request subject to availability for an additional charge.Breakfast is available upon reservation for an extra charge.Porto Ota is 50 mi from Senteurs du Maquis, while Propriano is 43 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport, 9.9 mi from the property.
- Hospitable owner provide us a lot of useful information.
- It’s a very stylish studio with all amenities, in a very beautiful ‘domaine’, near Porticcio. Ange is a very helpful and kind host. The photos and the description match the reality 100%!
Excellent property within a short drive of many beautiful beaches as well as Ajaccio itself. The owner, Ange, was super-efficient and affable throughout our short (5 day) stay, would always respond to a text message, nothing too much trouble.
The property itself was spotless and spacious, with all the amenities that you would expect, altough a washing machine would have been more use to us that a dishwasher.
Would thoroughly recommend this property.
- High end, calm, relaxing and really, really beautiful area. As a interior design stylist and photographer I value soulful, trendy interiors on my vacations – and this was magazine worthy and handpicked! Loved the use of wood, the doors, the Thonet rocking chair – everything! The owner is really nice and helpful, much more than we usually expect. Beautiful beaches nearby, especially Plage d’Argent. We drove to Ajaccio (15-20 minutes) every night for dinner – in the authentic, soulful Old Town part of the city. Love to come back!
- The studio was fantastic , our host Ange was really great. We will for sure come back and stay longer next time. Many thanks to Ange with family.
Top Guest Houses In Ucciani Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Ucciani Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Ucciani Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Ucciani Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!