6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Sumacárcel Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Sumacárcel Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Sumacárcel Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sumacárcel Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sumacárcel Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Sumacárcel Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Sumacárcel Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Sumacárcel Valencia Community:
L’Oncle Pere Habitacions
Full air conditioning and heating and digital TV can be found in rooms at L’Oncle Pere. All have a private bathroom with bathtub.Valencia is 18 miles from L’Oncle Pere and the City of Arts can be easily reached by car. The town of Alcudia offers historic sights such as the churches of the Inmaculada and Sant Andreu. The Albfuera Nature Reserve and Valencia Manises Airport are a short drive away.
- Great value for money very clean staff very friendly,but cleaners left the room unlocked but door was closed each day after cleaning door should be locked maybe this is your policy but shouldn’t be great stay would stay there again no problem tks to all lyndon
- Worth underground parking for 5€ extra. Though you can easily park on road side. As travelling, convenient to feel safe and leave everything in my car. The reception lady was Informative and welcoming. The cleanliness of the room. Hot shower and soap provided. Price was excellent for a single traveller’
- Always great, nice staff, easy parking, good location.
- Value for money in basic no frills accommodation. The lady on reception was friendly and obliging. We needed a budget priced place for the night after arriving in Valencia on the ferry from Ibiza. Great bakery opposite for breakfast.
- Generally clean and fairly comfortable for a short stay. Reasonable value and it was good to have a lounge area with a machine dispensing drinks and snacks. The lighting in the bathroom was good.
The modern rooms have a TV, air conditioning and heating. Some have a private bathroom with a bath tub and others have shared bathroom facilities, all with free toiletries.Homemade cuisine is offered in the restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace. A laundry service is available and there is easy access to the A7 Motorway.
- Great Internet connection for Spanish standards. Clean rooms and fresh towels. Very good service for this low budget hotel. Staff attentive and helpful but you got to speak Spanish to be understood. Good and always homemade food at restaurant. I felt like part of the family after a few days and we watched local quiz shows in the restaurant together. If you are a lonely traveler this is comforting.
- estuvo bien q se pudiera cenar de forma barata. cerca de la autopista
- Ein typisches spanisches Hostal, sehr einfach, aber mit richtig Flair. Für eine Übernachtung auf der Durchfahrt völlig in Ordnung. Praktisch war das Restaurant unten im Haus mit sehr zivilen Preisen. Man fühlte sich einfach im spanischen Alltag angekommen.
- J’ai payé parce que j’ai réservé et on est parti aussi tôt personel du moyen âge pas moderne du tout établissement ancien
- El aire acondicionado, que por ese precio está muy bien. Como no me gustó nada más no escribo nada; lo que he de añadir son pegas, no cosas positivas
Hostal Miguel y Juani
All of the air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms with bath, TV and heating. One child up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing bedding. There is lift access to all rooms.The restaurant and bar are just 150 feet from the hotel. The guest house has a food vending machine in the lobby.The city of Valencia is 18.6 miles away. The guest house offers easy access to the A-7 motorway.
- very comfortable bed very clean room will be looking to book this hostel again
- Price cleanliness good value for money and in a good location.
- La estancia estuvo muy bien, la habitación muy limpia y con aire acondicionado en perfecto funcionamiento, que con el calor que hacía nos hizo su papel.
- Sitio tranquilo, muy limpio y los dueños muy amables
- El restaurante muy bueno; un menú estupendo a un precio muy razonable para los huéspedes que se alojan en el hostal. Personal muy atento y el servicio rápido.
Located on the 1st floor, all rooms include views either of the garden or pool and mountains. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom with a bidet, toilet and a shower. Free toiletries, a bathrobe and a hairdryer are provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Xativa is only 7.5 miles away.The nearest beach, Tavernes, is only 13 miles away. Valencia is 30.4 miles from Sky House, while Gandía is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 32.3 miles from Sky House.
- The hosts Chris & Teri were wonderful, very welcoming and attentive from the moment I arrived. They have thought of everything to make your stay there an absolute pleasure. Really helpful with their local knowledge, nothing was too much trouble. The room was a good size with a comfy bed and the shared bathroom facilities were superb. Breakfast was lovely, with jams home made by Teri with fruit from their own trees. I only wish I could have stayed longer to take advantage of the gorgeous pool area. I’ll definitely be back!
- Hospitable and intelligent hostess, delicious breakfast, cozy rooms with a unique design, a quiet and clean place in nature
The Hosts are fabulous. Amazing Breakfast.
Far exceeded any and all expectations!!
Thank you Chris and Teri.
- Perfect place to stay when you are travelling in the Valencia area. Super-friendly owners, great location on the countryside, excellent breakfast, clean and comfortable rooms. You feel at home the moment you arrive.
Each charming room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.Guests can have breakfast, read, listen to music and relax in the shared lounge-dining area.Gandía is 32.3 miles from Bellver Bedrooms, while Cullera is 50 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 44.7 miles from the property.
- The building and furnishings are very different. We particularly liked to have access to the patio. Nice ambience. Water in the room much appreciated. We would like to return and see more of the town. There’s a lot to see. Had a great stay.
- Great location, owners could not do enough for you
- The location is good, it is a beautifully renovated house/hotel with a limited amount of rooms, a large dining and sitting area and a lovely patio. Good breakfast is included.
- Love this place, it’s well located on a quiet street near plaza. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Just note the checkin hours before your arrival.
- A charming hotel in the picturesque small streets of Xàtiva. The place is tastefully decorated and completely quiet, making for perfect relaxation after exploring the area. A lovely huge bedroom. Within a short hiking distance fro, the fortress. I was immediately welcomed by Rakel, who helped me settle in seamlessly.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms feature a desk.Gandía is 27 miles from Casa Marifina, while Cullera is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 37 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Sumacárcel Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Sumacárcel Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Sumacárcel Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Sumacárcel Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!