6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Su Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Su Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Su Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Su Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Su Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Su Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Su Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Su Catalonia:
Hostal El Violí
Rooms at Hostal El Violí offer views of the surrounding mountains, gardens and countryside. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom. They also have heating and a fan.Hostal El Violí features a lounge area where guests can relax. There is also a tour desk with tourist information about the area, and free parking.Hiking can be practised nearby. Sal de Cardona Mountain is 10 minutes’ drive from Hostal El Violí. Manresa is 16.8 miles away while Barcelona is 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.Port del Compte Ski Slopes and Montserrat Mountains can be reached in 45 minutes.
- Very friendly staff. Nice, simple B&B. Good value for money.
- Nice little hotel a short car drive from Cardona center. Hosts very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend if visiting Cardona.
- Very nice staff that even helped with getting a taxi when I was not able to find one. Clean room with a nice mountain view. Good WiFi.
- es tranquil, antic peró ben reformat, cumpleix perfectament
- Der Inhaber hat uns seine kleine Pension und deren Historie erläutert , sich nach unseren Frühstückswünschen erkundigt und noch ein paar Vorschläge zur Besichtigung von Cardona gegeben.
The rooms at Masia Rovira come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a shared lounge on the top floor with unusual semicircular windows overlooking the countryside.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food. Special diet menus are available on prior request. There is also a weekly market in Solsona every Friday.At Masia Rovira you can hire bicycles, and the surrounding countryside is great for hiking as well. There are also various other routes nearby, including those that include the Romanesque churches of the area.Lleida is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from the property, and you can drive to Barcelona in 1.5 hours.
No reviews yet.
The guest house is located 0.9 miles from Mare De La Font Natural Reserve, where hiking or horse riding can be practised. The San Ponç swamp can be reached in 18 minutes by car, and is ideal for fishing.Each bedroom comes with a cable flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. There is a restaurant that offers traditional dishes, and a cafeteria. Hostal Crisami also features a common room with TV and a terrace.Hostal Crisami is situated in the municipality of Solsona, on the edge of the C-26 Motorway.
- Nice big double room. Staff was nice, but nobody speak English.
- cocina catalana excelente a buen precio. Carta algo corta
- La atención y predisposición a cuidar nuestras necesidades.
- Nuestra habitacion para 4 estaba perfecta y con dos baños
- Esmorzar excel·lent. Molt bona atenció del personal i de direcció. Molt bona cuina. Accepten mascotes ben educades. Taules grans amb estovalles de roba. I per fi…al menjador, d’una taula a l’altra hi ha 4 metres de distància. Penseu que estem parlant d’un hostal, si hi aneu amb aquesta mentalitat sortireu més que satisfets, per contra si voleu un 5 estrelles a preu d’hostal aquest no és el vostre lloc.
Casa Rural Sant Petrus de Madrona
At the guesthouse, every room has a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a shower, while some have garden views.A continental, vegetarian or vegan breakfast is available every morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Casa Rural Sant Petrus de Madrona.La Seu d’Urgell is 28 miles from the accommodation, while Manresa is 30 miles away.
WOW! We had the great opportunity to stay in this unique place from the 17th century. It is located on a hill above the valley next to an old church and a ruined castle. It is equipped with a passionate dedication to detail and offers some specials:
-Ancient furniture, including an old working organ instrument
-A bar inside a historic vaulted cellar
-Big terrace with a great view over the valley
-Arch shooting field
-A swimming pool (wich was not filled during our stay)
-Shared kitchen with historic fireplace and modern equipment
Feel like living in a castle and enjoy the peaceful nature around!
- de lokatie is fantastisch. Interessant vooral door de historie. Eigenaar is een bewogen Catalaan.
- La casa preciosa, espectacular, i arreglada amb molt bon gust. Els voltants excepcionals, bonics i molt tranquils. Personal molt amable i generós en les explicacions quant a les reformes de la casa.
- El paisaje y alrededores, así como el carácter histórico del alojamiento.
- La historia del lugar evidenciada y la acogida de Jordi
- WOW! We had the great opportunity to stay in this unique place from the 17th century. It is located on a hill above the valley next to an old church and a ruined castle. It is equipped with a passionate dedication to detail and offers some specials:
Vila caelus masía boutique
At the guest house, rooms have a wardrobe. All rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, shower, and bathrobes.Breakfast is available daily, and includes continental, buffet and vegetarian options.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodation, including cycling with electric bicycle, hiking, and hot-air balloon.Terrassa is 22.4 miles from Vila caelus masía boutique – Adults Only, while Sabadell is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona El Prat Airport, 43.5 miles from the property.
What a great place have these kind hosts created. Beautiful and remote, it feels in the middle of nowhere but nature. And then the food… so much to say, from the best breakfast buffet ever to the endless lunch & dinner menu. We’ve tasted all of it and everything was great, tasty and most dishes absolutely of high-end restaurant style.
The level of detail in the rooms and the lobby/living room/restaurant area is perfect.
hospitality was extreemly good
food delicious, made at home by Frank
no doubt to come back
here you can relax relax relax and have excelent service, food and drinks
Beautiful place in a wonderfull environment with perfect hosts.
Nice, clean rooms with lovely decoration.
Food was excellent.
Come and find out by yourself:-).
You will enjoy and surely fell in Love.
- All positive things have been said about that place, they are true and it is hard to add anything. The first impression is a forlorn place – why the hell did I come here? It is not the standard “wellness” kind accommodation. Lots of well-thought detail create a hideout of culture. “Death in Venice” goes perfectly along with the snooker table next to it. Reception by the hosts was very friendly, food on very high level for products and preparation, do not miss dinner.
- I spend a lot of my time in hotels, but I have never experienced such hospitality and superb service as here. The cleanliness, beautiful details in and around the house and amazing food … perfection!
- What a great place have these kind hosts created. Beautiful and remote, it feels in the middle of nowhere but nature. And then the food… so much to say, from the best breakfast buffet ever to the endless lunch & dinner menu. We’ve tasted all of it and everything was great, tasty and most dishes absolutely of high-end restaurant style.
Rooms feature a charming, rustic décor and each come with a private bathroom with free toiletries. You can enjoy a mountain view from all of the rooms.Casa Angrill’s restaurant serves home-made, Catalan cuisine and also has a daily set menu. Breakfast includes breads, meats and home-made pastries. The bar has an open fireplace and a TV.There is also a shared guest lounge and a games room. Staff can provide tourist information.Guests can go hiking and skiing in the area. Cadi Moixeró National Park can be reached in around an hour’s drive and Andorra in just over an hour. The property offers free parking.
- Anna, our host, was extremely welcoming. She is also an extraordinary cook. Do not leave without enjoying a meal!!!
Rooms are very small. No confort in the rooms and very warm
To much money for this casa
- Замечательный фермерский дом в горах. Очень гостеприимные хозяева. Ощущение, что приехал к своим родственникам ))) Прекрасный завтрак с десятью сортами мармелада, которые готовят сами хозяева. Они также готовят обед и ужин, все очень вкусно, хороше домашнее вино. Отличное место для отдыха от городского шума, тишина и свежий горный воздух. В доме все сделано чтобы гостям не было скучно, есть игровые площадки для детей и игровая комната для детей. Можно приезжать семьей с детьми и они будут чувствовать себя как дома. Место уединенное, но удобно добраться на автомобиле и можно посмотреть окрестности, термальные источники , зоопарк и др.
- La situación en medio de la naturaleza, el trato muy familiar, las comidas caseras, el excelente trato al perro que llevamos. Las excursiones que nos propusieron y la buena disposición para todo de los dueños.
Estuvimos muy a gusto recomiendo 100%.
Para con mascota ideal.
Muchas gracias Anna volveremos pronto .
Top Guest Houses In Su Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Su Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Su Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Su Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!