6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Lucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Lucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Lucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Lucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Lucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Lucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Lucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Santa Lucía:
Mitayos Land Backpackers Hostel
Mitayos Land Backpackers Hostel offers accommodations in Potosí. The guest house has a barbecue and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Colonial Potosi
Hostal Colonial Potosi offers accommodations in Potosí. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Staff was very nice in general, location was perfect. Basic breakfast.
- Not a 5 star but quite ok for Potosi, very well situated , personal is nice
- Beautiful old colonial buidling with a garage behind the building for off street parking. Very centrally located and the staff were very friendly.
- Location near attractions was good. The staff were all very nice and helpful. The heating system in the room kept us warm. One type of bread at breakfast was very good.
- Staff very helpful, we arrived late and they agreed to wait for us. Location is excellent.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Eucalyptus offers accommodations in Potosí. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 50 miles from Eucalyptus.
Great place and very friendly. Would stay again. The place has a great view from the roof top and they send beer up in a little elevator!
Friendly guests too! Wish I had of stayed longer!
- Very pleasant stay here. Nice owner(very helpful couple), spacious room, very good hot shower, comfort bed and nice view from the roof top bar area. The owner has really designed a good place on the roof top for the guest to enjoy the beer and the view. We used the kitchen to prepare dinner and it was really a nice experience.
- comfortable beds, clean, good breakfast, good location and wifi
- Great location, less than a 5 min walk to the Moneda. We had a massive room, with a fantastic shower. The facilities were spotless, especially the well stocked kitchen. The rooftop is a great space to enjoy a sunset with views of the various churches in the old town. We ended up spending an extra day as a combination of the blockades and sunday/monday meant everything was mostly closed, staff were very helpful and accomodative overthat time.
This hostel is part of the silver miners co op.
Arranging a trip down the silver mines is very easy from here with an associated company.
Very helpful receptionist.
All our laundry was done here on site within the day.
- Great place and very friendly. Would stay again. The place has a great view from the roof top and they send beer up in a little elevator!
Hostal San Marcos
One of our best sellers in Potosí! Hostal San Marcos offers accommodations in Potosí.All rooms have a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 50 miles from Hostal San Marcos.
10 points in all regards, maximum comfort for a hostel
Good location, near the center and a supermarket
Friendly helpful staff
Heater in the room
- The highlight of this stay was the staff member at reception when I checked in. Incredibly helpful. The room is ok and I had a good sleep for one night.
- Really nice staff, hot water, WiFi working very well (but I think that’s because we were on the room just above the reception)
Despite not speaking much English the staff were exceedingly helpful.
We were able to take part in a visit to the mine within a short time after our arrival.
There was a gas fire in the bedroom but we did not need to use it. Plenty of hot water in the shower.
- Staff helpfull and friendly. Prepared breakfast outside breakfast hours. Clean room. Location good.
- 10 points in all regards, maximum comfort for a hostel
Hostal La Realeza
Hostal La Realeza offers accommodations in Potosí.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport is 50 miles from the property.
– Very well located
– Staff was very nice, always smiling and gave us some good advises
– Hot water
– Blanket to keep you warm during the night
– Confortable bed
- Nice sized room, with good TV and good wifi. The shared bathroom was fine, but it had a little bit of a funny smell. Excellent location opposite the Museum in Potosi.
- We didn´t get how come this place does not have better reviews – in Bolivia, this was WOW! The staff was allways smiling and very helpfull. The place was clean and the location was perfect. Yeah, we also walked from and to the old bus terminal. Or I bet, to both you can take the local bus from somewhere in the center.
- The location of the hotel was fantastic, could not be better centrally located. Room was plain but comfortable, no heater but lots of blankets on the bed to make it cosy. The bathroom was basic but the water was very hot! Breakfast was standard for South America, juice like cordial, tea, coffee, bananas, bread, eggs and condiments but only open for 1 hour 7.30-8.30am.
- Very central location opposite La Casa Moneda. Breakfast was decent, wifi ok and staff was nice. The temperature was a bit cold, but enough comfortable blankets were provided.
- – Very well located
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Cerro Rico offers pet-friendly accommodations in Potosí. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.The nearest airport is Juana Azurduy de Padilla International Airport, 50 miles from Cerro Rico.
- The blankets were quite warm, enough to drive off the cold. The shower was hot and good! Rooms were spacious enough. Cable for the LCD TVs in the rooms had ample movies in spanish for the kids! Eggs to order in the morning. 15 minute walk to the main plaza, past groceries and a walking street.
the reception girl was super nice
she sorted the shared taxi to sucre for us
the rest of the hotel is basic in a big old style house
- Nice but TINY breakfast. Great location. Within walking distance to everywhere. Powerful shower and good WI-FI.
Belle chambre avec coin salon. Très propre bien que la moquette serait à changer.
Petit déjeuner correct.
Parking directement à l’hôtel!
- Chambre spacieuse et calme, bons matelas de lit. Personnel très avenant et serviable.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Lucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Lucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Lucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Lucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!