6 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 6 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 6 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
6 Best Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De La Zarza Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Gran Avenida
Hostal Gran Avenida is 2,450 feet from Tarancón Train Station. At 49.7 miles from Madrid, it has easy access to the A-3 Motorway, and offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The Gran Avenida guest house has wooden chalet style rooms with air conditioning and heating. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. There is a minibar, and a TV and sofa.There is an on-site restaurant, and the Gran Avenida has a 24-hour front desk and tour desk. The 16th-century Nuestra Señora de la Asunción Church is a 15-minute walk away.
- The rooms were very comfortable, offering a small refrigerator, comfortable bedding. the rooms are decorated to make you feel you are in a cabin. Very nice. The bathroom was spacious and offered all that one would need.
- The location was ideal for our overnight stay on our way from Madrid to Cuenca. We parked outside, it was nearly midnight when we arrived and we phoned reception and they arrived immediately. Check in was fast and friendly and the room was warm when we entered. The bed was comfy and there were spare blankets. There was also a fridge and a TV.
Easy access from the motorway, travelling from Almería province to Santander, good stop off around halfway.
Comfortable, close to decent place to eat. Inexpensive.
- I stayed here in August on the way to the ferry from Bilbao to Portsmouth. I loved it and decided to stay again on the way back to Alicante via Portsmouth and Santander. Its an excellent alternative to a regular hotel and very comfortable, quiet and private.
- Accommodation in very clean and well maintained wooden chalets. Aircon, Fridge and TV. I packed a Nesspresso machine as I was driving a long way, atravel kettle would be a good idea if you want hot drinks. Shower was amazing! Plenty of on Street parking directly outside. Short walk to supermarket. Very nice but pricey restaurant nearby also cheaper cafes. There is another,similar branch nearby in Ucles which has a restaurant, so I may vist there next year.
Hospedería El Convento
Situated in the small town of Estremera, Hospedería El Convento offers rooms with air conditioning and heating. River Tajo is an 8-minute drive away.The rooms features individual décor and include a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.The property also has a restaurant and a snack bar. Free parking is possible on site.Madrid can be reached in around 50 minutes by car.
- Un sitio perfecto pra desconectar. Habitaciones muy agradables
- Fantástico. Super confortable y tremendamente limpio. Inigualable relación calidad precio
- La habitación estaba limpia, había tranquilidad en el pueblo y el personal agradable.
- La decoración estuvo perfecta, todo nuevo y con detalle, temperatura correcta.
- La habitación era preciosa y tranquila, y estaba prácticamente en el centro del pueblo
Hostal Restaurante Carmelo
Featuring a restaurant with local Mediterranean cuisine and outdoor terrace, Hostal Restaurante Carmelo is located in the rural town of Villarejo de Salvanes. Free Wi-Fi is available all areas.Each room is air conditioned and includes seating area with a TV. The private bathroom offers a shower.There are various bars and restaurants within a 10-minute walk of the property. The Film Museum of Carlos Jiménez is 1,650 feet away.Madrid Barajas Airport is 37.3 miles from the property.
- There is a gorgeous gastrobar where dinners are served with fresh ingredients and superb dishes. We had live jazz whilst having our dinner. It was an absolute gem of a discovery.
This hotel is literally just off the motorway – SO easy to find, less than two minutes from the motorway, superb location.
Warm welcome and taken to room even though I was early. Room was warm and comfortable with English TV, wi-fi was good too. Plenty of parking available in the street, free. restaurante / cafe / bar attached, very friendly, good prices. Highly recommended.
- Clean rooms, nice bathroom and great location outside Madrid.
- Very modern, very clean. 30 minutes from Madrid centre, however a great old historic village in itself, with lots of eateries and bars local. Lots of parking available locally.
- Hotel and staff very helpful even though we speak little Spanish
Hostal La Estación
Just a-2 minute walk from Tarracón Train Station, Hostal La Estación offers air-conditioned rooms and a 24-hour reception. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas and in some rooms.Each room is simply decorated and comes with TV and a private bathroom. The guest house has a lounge are with TV, a restaurant and a tour desk.The centre of Tarracón is 1,000 feet away. Here you will find numerous shops, bars and restaurants.Both, Madrid and Cuenca are 45 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- Good stop off travelling from Santander to Costa Blanca.Basic but clean with free wifi and value for money.
- There was plenty of free street parking and there were bars nearby for breakfast.
- Antonio the caretaker was most helpful. Our room was spotless and the beds very comfortable. Would recommend.
- It was quiet, the beds were comfortable and there was safe parking on the road.
- Great value as a stopover from Santander to Costa Blanca.Reasonable bars snd Chinese retaurant 600 yards away in town centre.
Hostal Colmenar is located in Colmenar De Oreja, 5 minutes’ walk from its beautiful town square, and a 45-minute drive from Madrid. The guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.The rooms have a classic décor with pastel colours. Each room includes a closet, flat-screen TV and a radiator.There is a small selection of restaurants, bars and shops in Colmenar De Oreja. There are also several wine cellars in the town.In Chinchón, a 5-minute drive away, you can visit the Los Condes Castle which dates from the 15th century. Also nearby is the Royal Palace and Gardens of Aranjuez, at 12.4 miles from the guest house.
- The owners have a good ‘locals’ restaurant and bar; good value and fun. Staff are very good.
- The hospitality of the owners was Great, had a few beers at the bar with them before heading over to our warm, quiet comfy room that was excellent value for money
- la relacion calidad precio, la limpieza y el trato
Schone kamers, rustig hotel. Niet ver van centrum.
Restaurant bij hotel erg goed.
Leuke bar op Placa Mayor.
En la ducha salía un buen chorro de agua.
La habitación familiar tiene 2 habitaciones que comparten baño privado y en ambas hay televisión.
El Rincon de Higuerlop
El Rincon de Higuerlop is set in Estremera’s main square. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and a snack bar.Each room at El Rincon de Higuerlop has traditional décor and a private bathroom, a desk and a TV. Some rooms have air conditioning.The guest house is set next to Estremera’s bars, cafés and shops.The surrounding region is ideal for hiking and cycling. Sports facilities, including a pool, pitch and a gym can be found in the town.Chincho is 24.9 miles away, while Madrid and Barajas Airport can be reached in an hour by car. Cuenca is 68.4 miles away.
- Very friendly staff and the location in a lovely Spanish Village
Muy buena relación calidad / precio
El personal muy amable
La habitación de tamaño correcto y limpia
Lugar agradable y cómodo. Sitio limpio y trato amable.
Cenamos ahí unas hamburguesas que estaban ricas y el desayuno muy bueno y abundante (y casero).
El personal era amable y atento.
El lugar le utilizamos como punto de paso, el pueblo era tranquilo, no parecía que hubiera demasiada actividad.
Si genial ubicación
El personal muy amable
Se come genial
- Calidad / precio muy bien. Tranquilo. Se come muy bien.
Top Guest Houses In Santa Cruz De La Zarza Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Santa Cruz de la Zarza Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!